ANNNND THE MATCH HAS STARTED. XxxBLAZEITxxxx IS TAKING THE LEAD.OH MY GOD THAT WAS AN EXCELLENT SHOT...

ANNNND THE MATCH HAS STARTED. XxxBLAZEITxxxx IS TAKING THE LEAD.OH MY GOD THAT WAS AN EXCELLENT SHOT, HE NEVER SAW IT COMING.

All of this fake youtuber/let's play shit at E3 is so fucking embarrassing and cringey.

this was the worst shit at e3

not as cringey as not having games during your conference

microsoft won, it's over kiddos

OMG OMG OMG HE GOT A TRIPLE KILL WITH THE M25812A SNIPER RIFLE THAT IS WORTH 5 POINTS!!! NOW HE MUST PUSH 30 METERS TO GET THE TOUCH GOAL! GOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL

It's the esports angle. I bet you've actually watched Starcraft tournaments you fag.

I have, I'm ashamed to say I enjoyed it.

OH FUCK I CANT BELIEVE IT BUT TORQUEBOY777 JUST USED THE MOTHERFUCKING HOMING MISSILE ON SNACKIEJACKIE2 AND SCORED THE WINNING BLOW HOLY SHIT WHAT A BADASS

was it me or did he go a little too far here?

Whos got webms or gifs, share them faggots i know you have them

LMAO this random guy came out of nowhere just to scream in my ears

Starcraft is really the only entertaining esport desu

It's pretty embarrassing, but remember shit like pic related? It's just a different kind of cringe, gaming shows have always pandered to the flavor of the month shit they think casuals enjoy.

ubisoft had none of this, thankfully

AHHHHHHHHHHH! COCKSUCKER NIGGER HE SHOT THE FUCKING CUNT SHIT FUCK AHHHHHH FAGGOT NIGGER SHIT BOB SAGET

can anyone link me to the live thread when this happened, I missed it and was curious what Sup Forumss raw reaction to it was

wasn't this a game awards show?

>HE NEVER SAW IT COMING.
SHOW ME YOUR TRUE FORM

Jack fell on hard times after RE7 finished up, huh?

Why was he shouting at everyone with a microphone on...

What was his game even called? I want to rewatch this

Yeah, I think it was on Spike IIRC.

Sauce?

>It's a "fake multiplayer banter in the background" episode
even more cringier than having youtubers on stage

mrryeah time to uhh use that morderr

anthem sucked pretty hard because of this, just do it like sea of thieves and have a dude talking over it