Are you hyped?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ReHVAlEU3UQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

its an hour you mong

>2 hours
I thought it's only 1

fuck off, its at 9 EST

My prediction that based Sony will absolutely BTFO every single pathetic numale western dev and every shitty western game company that's presented so far with a smattering of pure Japanese kino in video game form. And it's going to be true. Sony is literally going to save not only E3 AGAIN, but they'll save vidya as well.

bait

>TLoU2
>Read Dead Redemption 2
What else. I'm tired and drawing a massive blank on what games Sony has.

youre the mongoloid faggot

E3countdown.Com

Uncharted, GT, Crash, Detroit, God of War are all givens.
It's the Japanese line up that will be interesting.

That site is wrong. It's Bethesda countdown was also total wack

Oh right, God of War.
I doubt we'll see anyting Uncharted related. Didn't the final DLC for 4 just come out?

Blackwards compatibility. I mean, come on. It's 2017.

Spider-Man

Only thing I'm looking forward to

They better give a release date

will valve show up?

I'm waiting for KH3 as well TLOU2 and bloodstained oh and that new fighting game with solange

Aah so thats where all the confusion came from

Days Gone and KNACK 2 BABYYYY!

This. Jap games, for better or worse, always stand out the most.

Were they right?

>What are your predictions?
Cinematic trailers for games that aren't releasing in the next three years, like their previous conferences

I
WANT
SPIIIIIIIIIIIIIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER-MMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

RDR2 isn't at E3. The release got pushed back.

I will piss my pants if Sucker Punch shows up and tell us what the fuck they have been working on for the past 3 years.

>What are your predictions?
"FOR THE GAMERS"
"WE ARE ALSO GAMERS AT HEART"
"DON'T YOU LOVE GAMES"
"WE LOVE GAMERS"
"WE LOVE OURSELVES TOO, HAHA *WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINK*"
"US, GAMERS"
"THE LAST OF US GAMERS"
"A GAME FOR GAMERS"

I really don't expect much considering all the big titles they have shown the last 2 E3 have been just nothing, like FFVII Remake, Shenmue 3, Kingdom Hearts 3 or the new Cuck of War.

Probably some other games that won't come out in 3 more years and western shit I don't give a shit about like TLoU and that zombie game. I honestly hope I'm wrong.

It is a gaming convention though...........,

I hope I'll make it

you'll enjoy your pat on the back
make sure to buy games though

This is pretty much every Sony E3.

Bonus points if the games end up being multiplat.

I've done all I can over the last six months. I tried to convert you. Now it's time for you to get rused.

How did Ubisift do? I slept through it

I hope they show weeb games just to trigger people.

Aren't we edgy today. Don't forget to lock the door so your parents can't come in, even though they told you not to lock it.

us gamers, right?
hahahahahaha

P.T. was made and released by a skeleton crew during TPP development without Konami's knowledge though

whats kojima endgame? becoming sony president?

I'm hoping for
>dreams
>until dawn 2
>new infamous
>playstation all stars 2

and the usual stuff
>TLOU 2
>red dead redemption 2

ACE COMBAT 7

>watch a conference about games
Lmao gamers amirite?
>post about it on a video game board
Ahahahaha what da fricking macaroni lolz

Ok, who let the faggot in here?

what are your predictions?

>safe
GoW 4
TLOU 2
Uncharted Spinoff
Horizon DLC
Knack 2
>Possible
FFVII
Media Molecule
Ratchet & Clank
Shenmue 3
RDR 2
>Unlikely
Bloodborne 2
Agent
Jak & Daxter
Bully 2
Death Stranding
>Never
MGS5
Silent Hills

Sony is pretty much giving fat retarded neckbeards pats in the back so they can feel better about themselves for playing with their toys and buy more shit. They aren't idiots, you are for buying into that shit.

praise be to sony XD
imagine if we were actually like this in real life haha

Spiderman is confirmed to be in there

I want more japanese games. Especially RPGs and platformers

can't wait for the autobiography in 20 years

fuck off FIB

I'm confused, IGN says 1 am BST, which should make it in 40 minutes right? I might be retarded, I've had a long day

This is never going to happen, you clearly have no understanding of how large corporations function.

You are retarded. The ruse is very much real. This is the last chance to believe.

Give me Sucker Punchs game and some Matterfall gameplay, Sony.

I'll be satisfied with that. Anything beyond that is a bonus.

MSN says 2am BST. IGN pre-show probably

K I N O K I N O K. I N O

It's coming out in a few months but they definitely wont show any gameplay since that video they released way back was already like 1/8th of the whole dlc

Shrine Auditorium

same place last year

Mmmmmhhhhmmmmm, there's another user who thinks he's so smart and is well versed in Japanese corporate culture. How will you react when you get BTFO in the next 35 minutes? Your entire world view, completely shattered.

>jak and daxter
If I dont get it im deading myself
Ratchet would be nice too

Are you fuckers ready to ascend?
youtube.com/watch?v=ReHVAlEU3UQ

Thats the pre show

Will From soft save us with new dark fantasy rpg and Midir tier epic bosses 10/10?
I hope so. They're the only top tier game devs left on this planet.

>IGN pre-show

2 am it is

I am so pumped. Sony is going to change gaming history forever in half a fucking hour. Gaming is going to be saved by the based Japanese devs.

>Dad of War 4 blowout. Amazing visuals + plodding TLoU inspired gameplay + annoying runt companion
>PSVR push with shit nobody cares about outside of the eternal Sony Shills at NeoGAF
>Snippit of early gameplay from TLoU 2: Die White Men, complete with headscarf wearing sidekick for Not-Ellen Page
>Crash remaster pushed hard
>Destiny 2 shit nobody cares about
>RDR 2 trailer that looks sick
>Kingdom Hearts 3 trailer, coming 2020
>trailers for games not coming out for another 3 years that will be quietly canceled in 2 years
>Sonythings on Sup Forums will loudly proclaim it the greatest conference in E3 history

all i need is an EDF5 release date so i can import first, then buy on steam later because it will come to steam
>n-no it won't it's PS4 exclusive!
no it's not -- and you probably don't even like or have heard of it

also, why aren't you playing, quite literally, the best game ever made?

Seriously I need Jak 4

>haha let's just destroy our companies PR by making our beloved franchise into a pachinko machine after deleting an extremely hyped game and firing our vice president, then we'll hand over that IP to sony to work on a new game, all for the sake of a ruse!

Naughty dog are forced to work on TLOU and Uncharted forevermore

you are aggressively retarded

If Bloodborne 2 gets announced the shitposting is going to be off the charts.

>i totally know about japanese culture guys, i totally know about the implicates of this ruse and how it will affect the reputation guys
Such a child, you know nothing. I can sense how frantic and nervous you're getting by the erratic nature of your imbecilic posts. Every minute that passes, you feel that sinking feeling in your stomach? Getting deeper? It's the feeling of you coming to realization you're an idiot and know nothing about the world.

This poll might as well be asking:

Are you poor?

As far as actual gaming announcements go, this years has been pretty tame thus far. Now if we're talking amount of shitposting on the other hand

I would like more darksiders 3 info.
New fromsoft never ever would be nice. That's about it

ITS ALMOST TIME LADS

reminder to dmc fags that 5 wil never happen.

any good videos on MGSV you recommend?

Screencap this, I will be right

>opens with 10 min gameplay of Uncharted DLC
>people come on stage, say how amazing they are for 15 minutes
>10 minutes of boring Destiny 2 gameplay
>10 minutes of boring CoD WW2 gameplay (Im kinda interested in WW2 setting but I dont really have hopes for it)
>praise themselves again, show some boring VR shit and some indie reel
>reel of actually good games they won't show but they will add glimpses for 2 seconds (Yakuza 6 and other weeb stuff)
>maybe a trailers for Last of Us 2, Days Gone, Detroid, etc., so people still now they're making it - if not a trailer they will include it in the reel mentioned above
>show closes with 10 minutes of fucking nuGod of War shit they presented last year

At best we can hope for a From Software surprise game or some other surprise reveal that will most likely be CGI and come out in 3 years.

And no, I don't hate Sony. I really like them. But their past conferences were shit and I'm a huge cynic.

>darksiders 3
No thanks. I'm good.

They need to fucking stop the feminist-E shit they've been on
>Literally nobody gives a fuck about niggres DLC

BASED

You can't stop it it's already coming

I just hope we finally get a MH that doesn't make me feel like a fucking retard for playing it on an underpowered portable

What specifically do you expect Kojima to do during the sony conference to prove the ruse is real

We already know a Crash-related announcement is at the start you fucking retard.

>>Dad of War 4 blowout. Amazing visuals + plodding TLoU inspired gameplay + annoying runt companion
Yeah they are definitely focusing on nuGod of War shit this year

>>PSVR push with shit nobody cares about outside of the eternal Sony Shills at NeoGAF
Yep

>>Snippit of early gameplay from TLoU 2: Die White Men, complete with headscarf wearing sidekick for Not-Ellen Page
I doubt it. Naughty Dog is releasing Uncharted DLC so they'll probably want to focus on that since it comes out in August. Last of Us will be next year, but Sony will definitely have another CGI trailer for us.

>>Crash remaster pushed hard
I doubt it. Maybe a trailer at best.

>>Destiny 2 shit nobody cares about
Yes, plus keep in mind they also have Call of Duty deals so we can expect at least 20 minutes focused to those two franchises

>>RDR 2 trailer that looks sick
Nah, Rockstar is too big. They don't need E3, they will release trailer on their own to bask in their own glory

>>Kingdom Hearts 3 trailer, coming 2020
Trailer already released. Plus it's a japanese game - Sony will probably just make a montage of all "weird" weeb games instead of focusing on any of them (I would love a Yakuza 6 demo)

>>trailers for games not coming out for another 3 years that will be quietly canceled in 2 years
Yep. Days Gone, Last of Us, Detroid, whatever the fuck else they announced

When the fuck is sonys show?

During the next Death Stranding trailer you'll start to think, this is starting to look kinda familiar, almost like a Silent Hill game...

Then when the titlecard comes up saying Death Stranding the words will morph into Silent Hills and the auditorium will go fucking crazy.

user wake up!

>Such a child, you know nothing.

But you think it starts in 30 minutes ya nugget.

are you sitting in any stream chats tonight?

alternatevidya chatango, I'm BigCaramel.

who is J. ?

This is real. Either believe or look like an idiot in an hour

If not trips then Bloodborne 2 is announced

That could actually be pretty effective. Has any video game company ever played a ruse like this for real?

I've got little hopes for Sony this year. And I say this as a PS4 owner.

I feel like 90% of all the good stuff for the PS4 has already released and what's on the horizon now just doesn't interest me much. TLOU and God of War: TLOU edition are just... it's not my type of game. I don't care about FF7R at ALL with how awful it looks and I was never into Kingdom Hearts.
Days Gone looks like another zombie game and I fucking hate those like you wouldn't believe.

What is there even? Death Stranding isn't even at E3 but even if it was Kojima is a bit of a hack so I doubt I'd care too much.

Fromsoft is the only thing that could salvage this.

i-is that a boy or a girl?