XCOM 2 expansion

>XCOM 2 expansion
>Bannerlord
>Total War: Warhammer 2
>Battlech
>Age of Empires remaster and Age of Empires 4 implications
>that cool indie cyberpunk game
>indie zelda

Why is everyone talking shit about this?
Is it because Sup Forums is full of console shills?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wVkQhYATXlw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Is it because Sup Forums is full of console shills?

Yes. Also because Bannerlord didn't actually show anything.

Sup Forums is unironically flodded with literal marketing shills during E3. if you see obvious troll posts, chances are they're actual paid shills and not trolls.

What was the indie Zelda game?

It was the best one until now. Boring, but delivered the goods.

Ubisoft and Bethesda's threads were awful.

youtu.be/wVkQhYATXlw
Tunic

Age of Empires being another remaster and not Age of Empires 4 was a pretty uncool kick in the balls.
That said. Yes. The PC Gaming Show was actually pretty darn great. And the previous years it was pretty much nothing but a snorefest. I am guessing they're starting to take it seriously.

That Harvest Moon / Pokemon game looked cool too.

Thank you

why is zelda a fox now

Oh wow that's gorgeous.

>Paradox
Are you retarded, user?

>AoE trailer ends with the Windows 10 logo

It wasnt flashy bullshot trailers but instead devs of each game explaining their core concepts.

So of course the adderall addicted kids hated it, it was honestly the best pc show of any e3, especially after tgat trainwreck of hilarity that was the intel conference

they all seem interesting but I didn't watch the show at all. do they look good?

>indie zelda

I watched the PC gaming show and I don't even know what you're talkign about

You forgot Lawbreakers. Game looks pretty fun

That looks fun

see

literally the only interesting game shown at e3 so far

I've been meaning to play X-COM, Total War, and Age of Empires for a while now but haven't yet. As for the indie cyberpunk game, I think I closed the video before they showed that.

>Total War: Warhammer 2

You're dead to me CA...

I've seen it in previous years but it really explains the Devolver and twitch shit, along with the Strafe marketing. I'm about to get off of most of the internet because of how bad things have gotten most places I frequented.

It goes on for too long, but it's one of the best shows at E3. Having a competent moderator help devs by asking about the things they should say by themselves is really smart and everybody should do it like that. Or not let devs talk.

But they don't reveal big stuff, so it will never get as much attention as the other shows.