it's not that hard

>exhales noseair

JAJAJAJA

*smacks lips *

>hol up

we wuz orus

TFW no spics

Best one I saw in another thread.

you be sayin we waz protagenus an sheeiiit?

Funny. I hate Niggers too OP!

Don't forget the hoop earrings

>megaman battle network
>game ends at the tutorial because Landondre can't figure out how to use a PET

oh no u dinnint guurrrrrlllllll

>noticing a trend is racist

Strong independent black women save weak dependiente white women.

woah woah woah, racist much?

Don't talk to me you fucking Nigger. You take your dumb fucking monkey lips and leave my Nigger hating thread. Go smoke a pack of COOLS and be deconstructive with your "homies"

you got 'em user. you got 'em good

Damn straight. Dumb Niggers need to be reminded of their place. That place being a fucking 6 feet under so that the world can be a better place.

Reporting this thread for racism. Stay in Sup Forums faggots.

i'd be kind of ok with this
t. gook

we wuz computers n shit

You don't belong here

>Be me.
>Play Mount and Blade: Warband
>Listen to Mongolian throat singing
>Conquer the Khergit Khanate
>Proceed to conquer the rest of the land of Calradia as Khergit Khan
>[Khan-ing Intensifies.gif]

too tired to finish

>inb4 a medieval europe based game gets BLACKED

>Be me.

tfpbp (thirty-fourth post best post)

I just got home, did I miss some epic new maymay or something? Someone explain

So what's the reason for all these shitposts?

They put a nig as the main character in beyond good and evil 2, its a prequel.

Black afro wiminz are now primary/secondary protags in every AAA title.

these posts are in way too many layers of irony for me

nigger

Beyond good and evil 2 is a prequal about a monkey and her black friend.

Beyond good and evil 2, and the wolfenstein 2 trailers featured a black chick. There's an expansion for dishonored 2 where you'll play as a returning character who's a black chick.

Ms.Blac-Man

It's hilarious, before everyone was complaining about how protagonists were all just generic military men. Even when Anita Sarkeesian was around everyone was saying they wouldn't mind if there were more female protagonists so long as that's what game devs wanted. Now that some game devs do want to include different kinds of characters people on here are bitching too.

Every talking point that has been used against Anita before can now be used on nu4chan

>Don't like it? Make your own video game instead of complaining
>Let the game developers do what they want
>There are plenty of games out there, you're just cherrypicking a few examples
>Stop complaining, the fact that a fictional character is male or female isn't a big deal
>Don't like it? Don't buy it

Thanks for this user. i'm a fucken simple creature and laughed at this

Honestly I would be interested in a Zelda style action RPG staring a black kid in the Serengeti.

Is it really that hard to create new IPs?

You would think that diverse=black woman with afro stereotype would be insulting but they just swallow it whole without complaint. Are they that desperate for presentation?

fuck, lost.

really good actually

>water temple is now a community pool. you just have to not drown

>>Don't like it? Don't buy it
funny you Anita apologist mention that since games like this and forced diversity have been failing the only one that semi got away with its blatant sjw aspects was horizon dawn that spent millions in advertising and shilling on sites

fucking lmao

>Don't like it? Make your own video game instead of complaining

But they're not making their own games. They're just trying to change other games and series instead of making new ones.

The same fucking outrage would've occured if the protag of beyond good and evil 2 was a white male. It would make no fucking sense just as a black AYO HOL UP FUCKITY FUCK MATE makes no sense.

Now they're all generic black afro woman.

Underrated post.

Don't forget Far Cry and Battletech.

Pikmin World will be amazing

add lipstic

God fucking dammit.

WE WUZ CAPTAINS N SHIT

How could he be me, when I am me?

Captain Gollimar

>Beyond good and evil 2, and the wolfenstein 2 trailers featured a black chick. There's an expansion for dishonored 2 where you'll play as a returning character who's a black chick.

Far Cry 5 also has a black chick sidekick.

Are black chicks the new white male of AAA games? Have these companies gotten so desperate in pandering that they're causing a problem on the opposite spectrum?

>the sjw turned black women into a joke

Shit like this is why I continue to visit Sup Forums.

>yfw you remember when it was /mlp/ that was the worst board and the one shitting up every other board with garbage threads

>this thread

Pretty much never happened

My fucking sides

That never happened newfag.

what, how new are you

every single thread had some avatarfagging pony who would get a reply and then start talking about ponies with some random idiot

>male
A true reboot would feature Janet Freeman

Sup Forums was the original Sup Forums 2.0 and was hated by everyone else for shitting up the entire site before /mlp/ was even a thing.

we wuz "......" and shit

Metroid should be rebooted. Make Samus a women. It's perfect too because since Samus is always in a suit, people who are against it won't even be able to tell the difference.

>I'm triggered. Better post an obnoxious image.

>not foreman from house

and now pol is the jew, the board kicked out from literally every other board on the website, hated by all

>beyond good and evil 2
Aw shit
>nig as the main character
Awww sheeeeeeit

perfect

No one is trying to shut anything down or threaten/shame developers we disagree with we're just poking fun. The fact autists like you can't tell the difference is pretty sad

Why white peoples so mean in shit?

>Niglink
Thiaf exists, my pain is real and even your fake pain wouldn't be 1/10000th as much if it was real.

Can't wait to fight hollows in the hood.

they racist

>in a thread LITERALLY created because a Sup Forumstard was triggered

Sit the fuck down black bois

>half of Sup Forums gets triggered if you try to poke fun at what developers are doing now
What the fuck happened?

Anyone have the image of N.Ga?

>not a woman
It's shit.

For once something involving niggers in vidya that doesn't devolve into Sup Forums shitposting about hating them.

I'll take shitty memes over Sup Forums bitching any fucking day. Keep em coming boys.

Reply to this for your franchise to stay niggerfied free!
Stay away NIGGER!