Face it, Sup Forums, people fucking like this game. You cynics lost...

Face it, Sup Forums, people fucking like this game. You cynics lost, this game is getting better reception than anything else shown at E3 this year.

It's Xcom.
And it would have been interesting enough if the rabbids were either not in it at all. Dedicated purely to being enemies and/or Rayman replacing the rabbid cast.
also there was never a reason for guns. Ubi just wanted mario to wield a gun like the company wreckers they are..

>It's Xcom.
But with depth and skill trees

So? Nintendo could sell an empty box with a logo on and it'd still get amazing reception.

yeah only because you are 'convincing' them.
remake the thread UBI

>shitter shocked Sonyshills scrambling wildly after even SonyGAF is praising the game

It looks fun, it looks colorful, it's turnbased strategy

>but muh minions

have some fun once in your life.

So Xcom. But with terrible characters.
Take your marketing elsewere Ubisoft.
We saw the marketing photo's for this game weeks before the announcement.
You ain't going to "convince" anyone that this was a good idea. You fucked up. Deal with it.

Anyone not retarded that took the 5 seconds to look past the dumbass Rabbids shit would realize it's probably be good.
Ubisoft has a great track record with strategy games and RPGs.
The last one straight strategy game they made being that ghost recon game on the 3ds was great.
But of course this is Sup Forums filled by jaded faggots who literally cannot like anything ever.

>exclusive to switch only

DROPPED

Why is there so much cynicism over the Rabbids? Seriously. I get the fact that maybe Rayman would have been a better fit, but asides from their over the top silliness, why are they even this hated? Mediocre games? Everyone's got those every once in a while in a particular franchise and even they're not this hated. It fucking blows my mind.

People like the Minions too, but the truth is, they're not even that much different from the Rabbids, they're just slightly (?) smarter, but still just as obnoxiously annoying.

Does anyone even like the stupid rabbid things? Like is there people that would buy rabbid merch and shit?

I was a cynic and I don't feel I was wrong for thinking that way at face value, however actually seeing what type of game it is and getting some gameplay footage has flipped my opinion.
I'm not saying I'm going to run out and pre-order it or anything, but it does look a lot better than I first gave it credit for.

Fact: MRKB has more depth than the nuXcoms

>why are they even hate
Rabbids shoved Rayman off of Ubisofts Icon role and replaced him. Prevented Rayman from getting games for about 10 years in place of multiple shitty (the first rabbids game wasn't terrible but every single one after that was) game.
Rayman finally comes back with 2 amazing games and one ok Phone game and it immedietly gets sidelined for fucking the Mentally Handicapped rabbit for a Mario Cross over.
Rabbids Ruined Ubisoft. Rabbids ruined Rayman. Rabbids ruined this otherwise perfectly fine concept for a game.

you have to be 18 and over to post here

Fact
You're a Ubisoft Rabbids apologist and marketer.

I think they were really popular during the Wii era, I don't think anyone cares about them now but who knows.

Sup Forums is filled with autists who sperg out about everything even remotely offensive. If autists tried to talk about rabbids in public they way they do here then everyone would avoid them (more than they already do)
It's ironic that people who constantly bitch that story and setting are stupid in games and that gameplay is all that matters are too jaded to look past the story and setting for the gameplay.

Fact: I would rather Rayman and co replace all the Rabbid cast but the gameplay is undeniably good

>You cynics lost, this game is getting better reception than anything else shown at E3 this year.
Great source you got there chum

>depth

No it doesn't, if anything it looks even more shallow.

>skill trees

Not a good thing.

>what is dragon ball
Don't get ke wrong user
But dragonball may actually kill the MVCi hype

Their first game outside of the rayman franchise on Wii was not bad. Every game after that was a train wreck.

>No it doesn't, if anything it looks even more shallow.
Literally what.

You can have a 4-man party and just spend the game killing rabbids

it's DEFCON 1 for them right now, they need Sony to really hit it out of the park

The Concept is sound. Except the part where they have guns and that Rabbids exist.
At worst they should have been enemies.
you can.
Too bad Yoshi is the last character to get so you spend 70% of the game with Rabbid team mates.

it's supposed to be something different obviously, thats why mario with guns and those silly rabbits

Responding to your own post is sad

>drones actually think this garbage is going to be deep in the slightest
Ahahahahahah
Ahahahahahahhaahahhaha
AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

>he doesn't have eyes

>this game is getting better reception than anything else shown at E3 this year
This is true, but only because E3 this year has been platinum shit with the only 2 decent game previews being ruined by outrage bait.

We need Sony and Nintendo to save this thing.

>silly
Mentally retarded.

>Leaked inhouse ubisoft pdf shows plan to convince gamers
>PC conference before gets shat on before XCOM2 ignored nogames conference
>Suddenly 50 threads with the OP praising TBS Mario

I don't buy it.

SONYDRONYS MAD AS FUCK

Wii u port when

No. Only because this was part of Ubisofts marketing paper.
Literally says on the games documents to "Convince Gamers/Media".
Only reason there is like 15 threads going on right now praising the game or people being "Cautiously optimistic" are because it is literal Shills and Marketers making these threads to convince us to like it with obvious as all fuck posts of fake enthusiasm.

People should be blowing the fuck up about The pirate game or Beyond good or Evil 2. but no. Everyone is talking about this fucking thing. It's fishy as all fuck.

Dumbed down XCOM for toddlers, and its made by Ubishit.
Meanwhile real tactics games will continue to get ignored.

>he thinks a game for children, with minion tier protagonists, is going to be deep

for anyone over 10 years old or not missing a chromosome it was the most painful to watch presentation so far

>Nintendo has only tactics game

Use your eyes

Sony didn't show anything yet

The animations are really good and the production values seem high.

Absolutely not what I expected from a Rabbids game.

fuck off ESL

Looks gay. Don't know what all the pandering is about, Rabbids has always been a shit series that's miles and away below the quality of any dignified Mario game.

It looks fun, wish it wasn't switch exclusive. I did not expect the turn based combat system, I perfer something like that over jumping on the mushroom heads anyway though, seems like combat will have a bit more depth. Just be a longish game, at least 20 hours. If it's under 10 then just forget it the switch and the price of the game will never come down to a level that is reasonable since its Nintendo products

Why do you have to control a little rabbit robot to move?

Looks annoying

>Convince Gamers/Media
With the game itself, which they did on the conference.
The gameplay looks nice, the art is lively and the animations are over the top, I would have never in my life believe I was going to buy a Rabbids game until the gameplay was shown.

Nintendo only makes Baby's first ____ games
They are very good at that but their fans get stuck on training wheels forever

>Wanna play a real racing game?
>No thanks, new dlc for Mario Kart X-2 just came out!

This will be a good introduction to strategy games for kids, but I'm scared of adults praising it on Sup Forums

"real" racing games are boring garbage.
you dont even have good alternatives now that burnout is dead.

I wonder what the reaction would've been like if Nintendo had put this out instead of Ubisoft

Hmm...

How fucking stupid Sup Forums is? You do know that every single fucking game has a marketing team, and that marketing team has a fucking point in their presentation where they have to convince people to buy their product? Are you retarded? Do you think that point was some fucking huge hidden operation of taking over Sup Forums, last place anyone cares about?

looks nuce but game is absolute shitware with fake exploration areas. everything is shoehorned, literally the only reason anyone has guns is because devs wanted to copy XCOM wholesale, rabbids shouldn't be there, everything is deeply unappealing like Mario sonic olympics

No, but the marketers that post here fucking suck, and they type like newfags.

>People should be blowing the fuck up about The pirate game or Beyond good or Evil 2
What, a slimmed down AC4 and a prequel cash grab that's resorting to diversity drama to cover for bad reception? I'd be talking about the fucking rabbids, too.

>last place anyone cares about
Not by a long shot.

its better that ubisoft presented this because now it wont take up as much time in the direct, which is something people were scared of.

there's nothing coming, friend
the system will never have a library and you wasted your money

assmad sonyggi detected

It's an internal presentation, and it's literally saying go out and viral market to convince gamers it's not the worst idea possible.

This. Pleasantly surprised. It looks like the dev's have actually tried for this one, it doesn't reek of ubisoft at all.

how is a viral marketing scheme that's telling people it's a viral marketing scheme not literally the worst idea possible?