Iwata makes stage appearance during ubi e3 and shows more personality, fun...

>Iwata makes stage appearance during ubi e3 and shows more personality, fun, love and joy for the work than all the previous conferences combined
>Nintendo had best live conference already without even having one

Just how do they do it? why does it feel like I am watching a commercial marathon yet whenever I see Nintendo its all about the fun and games

Why do we hate nintendo again?

Other urls found in this thread:

fireemblemwiki.org/wiki/Downloadable_content_in_Fire_Emblem_Awakening#DLC_packs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because Nintendo are bigger scammers than fucking EA but have so much fan defense that they always get away with it.

Sup Forums, most of it anyway, sees right through their bullshit

>Iwata

user

>Iwata
He's dead jim

>>Iwata
Bethesda had a pretty natural presentation. And the Brother devs during the Microsoft or EA presentation (Forget which one) seemed genuinely enthusiastic.

I agree though, that was a really strong reveal

Whens the Nintendo E3 presentation in Australia time?

>Iwata
It's time to let it go, man.

4am, I believe

>Iwata
Not sure if bait or retard

>yet whenever I see Nintendo its all about the fun and games
because you are a drone

>it's only bad when nintendo does it!

>Iwata
"No!"

that's reggie you idiot

love of games and art for the sake of games and art is for bigots only

try to catch up. if you don't agree you don't belong. he's lucky they even let him on stage.

Yeah Kojima always brings the Nintendo jolly with him.

>iwata
Let the man rest, user

>A senile old man wakes up from his fourth afternoon nap to find himself facing an audience of drooling screaching Nintendo fans
>Has a stroke, looking like he's smiling and doing a funny little dance
>Sup Forums mistakes this for personality

Reminds me a lot of xcom meets super mario RPG and the rabbits sort of oddly fit the world. I sure hope its not just rabbits though and that they don't meme it up ubisoft tier with shitty jokes

>Iwata

disregard that, i suck cocks
just double checkled and it's 2am

>Iwata

>iwata
user...

>Iwata

>Donald

Iwata makes very nice spray guns.

you're right, the presentation was so good it's to (un)die for

>Iwata
what are you trying user?

>Iwata

>Iwata

>Iwata

>Iwata
Iwata wouldn't have stood for this.

Iwata retard haha lmao

>iwata

>that guy that got emotional when Shiggy thanked him
>He got emotional about spending 3 years of his life making Mario xcom

He has to be fucking rolling in his grave.

>kimishima comes out
>cuts off miyamotos pinky and sends him away

>Bethesda had a pretty natural presentation
Bethesda hired a conference stage to show a digital presentation

>be a kid
>enjoy [thing]
>become an adult
>participate in [thing]

>>I FEEL NOTHING AS FEELINGS ARE FOR BABIES AND CASUALS UNLIKE MYSELF.png

>Iwata

>Iwata makes

user.

>Want to make thing as a kid
>Grow up and make a bastardised version with shoehorned meme minions nobody likes in a game that is a laughing stock

>Iwata

>don't like game
>therefore nobody likes game
sonydronies on fire today! don't worry, you'll have your commercial marathon about games that are also coming to pc in 25 minutes :)

I think you have to understand the power of chosen ones.

hitler is one actually or alex the great.
Some are chosen to be liked for no reason whatsoever, we just fucking like them and follow them.

todd
kojima
miyazaki
by just being there they make millions happy.

>Iwata

>tfw was expecting to completely hate this game
>the gameplay turns out to be XCOM mixed whit Super Mario RPG

Well, shit. I'll have to keep an eye on this game.

>X-com clone is fine if it has Nintendo skin on it.

>dude buy our gimmick console and amibos lmao
>dude remember zelda and mario? of course you do, here's another one

Literally sitting next to my switch with zero games

>its bad if nintendo does it

holy if you think im not being serious think about it for a second.
think how many people can actually just do that, you really don't even know them but like them for no reason.
The person recently with the kings power was trump.

look at how since todd or aisha didn't show people just didnt care. no high energy. ubisoft needed that power so they bought out miya.

>dude buy our console for fps games lmao
>dude remember halo and gears of war? of course you do, here's another one

Its XCOM dumbed down for babies

>ladies and gentlemen
>miyamoto-san
>san
what the fuck was wrong with that frenchie?

the switch is gonna have a ton of support by every jap company around. its the next nintendo handheld. and even though they lied by still using the 3ds its gonna die. every one is most likely working on games for it.

I also hear it sold really well not even on Christmas. I am waiting for the 2.0 version where the battery life and screen is better. nintendo has no competition so they win anyway.

french people are also foreign, so he wanted to be a bro.

>Iwata
incredible

It would mean that he talks to him as a friend which would be natural since they have been doing business for 25 years.

being your is looking up at your heroes growing older is realizing they are just people, too

fpbp

Because I have fun based on gameplay. Not colors or pitchmen acting like children. Nintendo is for the emotionally fragile.

>Iwata

>mandatory updates
>$100+ of DLCs
>Ingame Advertising

Illuminate me, user.

>babies
>BABIES
>THE BABY
>THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY THE BABY

Are you fucking new, you do know nintendo is Sup Forumss favorite company right? you can't badmouth them without a million (you)s

Because you hve Nintendo tinted glasses, also
>Iwata

why exactly is this a bad thing? it's clearly aimed for children
if you want a dark and mature xcom game then play fucking xcom

>Why do we hate nintendo again?
Because gated Zelda behind their new shitty console. The new shitty console that's already warping out of light use.

Because they made you buy a charger separately when you bought a 3DS.

Because they know you stupid little fuckers will buy whatever they shit out in front of you. Wouldn't you be really happy if you knew how easy your job was?

It's just respectful.

And Miyamoto received France's highest decoration for artistic achievement. Alongside Michel Ancel that same year.

So Ubi wants to be nice to him.

>Because gated Zelda behind their new shitty console.

What. How. It's also on Wii U.

>that's already warping out of light use

Oh, you being funny. Okay carry on.

It doesn't offer anything new to anyone who actually plays games.

>mandatory updates
WiiU Switch and 3DS won't let you opt out of the updates like PS4/Bone does, basically it will detect and start the update, refusing it makes the game unplayable while on the other hardware you just can't get online. Also there is their infamous "bricking" of DS systems if it detects illegal software.

>$100+ of DLCs
Fire Emblem games easily, Awakening had about $125 worth of DLC, then you have the shameless fiasco of fire emblem fates where you basically had to buy $100 just to get the whole story path(s) and there was another $100 some in cosmetic and what not DLC

>Ingame Advertising
no idea to be honest.

This is every fandom ever sadly. It's fucking stupid to think a large corporate businesses will be "good" to it's customers, it will always do what it can to make profit and really we shouldn't be mad at the business, but the stupid faggots that just won't stop wasting their money on said bad practices, those faggots are the reason gaming because so shit.

I think the in-game advertising was Mario Kart 8 getting Mercedes-based vehicles because they had an advertising deal together.

>my switch with zero games
Why buy a console where the games aren't out yet?

Haha, man, if that shit was a serious offense for a video game, then a lot of games deserve your disdain.

But in any case, you haven't fucking played Kingdom Battle yet, so you don' tknow shit you tool.

I never touched the Fire Emblem DLC, so I didn't realize it was so expensive. But the mandatory updates thing only applies to online play and hacking. Smash 3DS was playable even after I skipped two updates and didn't realize.

>Awakening had about $125 worth of DLC
fireemblemwiki.org/wiki/Downloadable_content_in_Fire_Emblem_Awakening#DLC_packs
It's around $50
>Refusing makes games unplayable
Name 5 games that are entirely unplayable without updating your 3DS or Wii U.

Kek, I knew you fags would start defending ubishit just because its Nintendo exclusive.

>lying and exaggerating
Why would you? I mean playing the boogeyman card is what every console warrior does but what are you guys genuinely trying to prove here?

>Iwata

Meanwhile I'm still playing up-to-date games with my hacked 3DS. Go figure

>Iwata

>"Also there is their infamous "bricking" of DS systems if it detects illegal software."

I swear, I don't care about pirating shit but you literally can not be this stupid to believe that them disabling your privelage to play games is a "scam"

>Also there is their infamous "bricking" of DS systems if it detects illegal software.
if you mean the last banwave, it lasted one day, affected barely a fraction of systems, blocked only online play and could be worked around with a change of a seed code

>Just how do they do it?
Probably necromany or some other magic.

>Iwata is alive in OP's timeline
>Someone his post ends up here
Was this intentional, Are you here to mock us?