Sony conference tonight

>Sony conference tonight
>Game 5 of the NBA Finals tonight

What do I watch?

>he only has one screen

lmao'in @ ur life

Neither? Nothing exciting will happen in either, and you'll hear about every little detail of each here.

>Golden stacked warriors start their championship streak for the next 5 years
Or
>What could possibly save e3
I'd go e3

>warriors win lol

Why would anyone watch that.

Not that lolnogames will be better though, so I'll just sleep.

Warriors are a disgrace

This is also troubling me. However, Game on loud on TV, laptop streaming right next to me.

lakers win next year. screencap this

Watch both

NBA is the worst it has ever been, and this is coming from a former laker fan. They need a strict salary cap or the game is forever doomed to ring chasing.

Sony and Nintendo are left, and since they have no next-gen consoles to reveal, it will be boring.

So masturbating it is..

>Watching niggerball

I've got the same dilemma. I'm probably gonna watch the conference with headphones on my iPad, and watch the game on TV on mute.

Let's go CAVS

You're going to see the exact same finals matchup for the next 3-5 years, who fucking cares.

>apehoop

I want both kd and lebum to lose

Watch E3, then you'll be just in time for the 2nd half to see the Cavs wins.

>mfw cavs lose
>e3 doesn't announce good shit

Sup Forums go home

>beta bitch thinks he's tough in a group

Is there anything similar to this in other sports? Is there any other team in any sport that is guaranteed to make it to the championship games?

You'll miss all the shitposting on Sup Forums but NBA Finals is where it's at. You can always watch Sony afterwards or tomorrow. I'm gonna be missing Sony and Monday Night RAW

Newfag, it's been called apehoop on Sup Forums for years. Stupid fucking shitposter.

>Sony conference

Skip since there will be nothing of value.

Why would you want to watch the warriors win

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

With what fucking roster?

Patriots almost always get in for Football. And they always have a good chance of winning it as well.

Doesn't matter since the salary cap is going to keep rising for the next few years

ARSENAL

I don't know anything about soccer,
I just know that's the name of a team

Quit watching monkey ball you cuck.

Lonzo Ball

New England Patriots

>he unironically still watches wrestling

The Sony conference will end right as the game starts to matter

How many nights a year can you watch the same men play the same bastketball (for different arbitrary titles) and how many nights can you watch an E3 live?

Well seeing as their are only a maximum of seven NBA finals games, seven.

Plus this is an elimination game so it means more.

>he doesn't watch Raw for the based big dog

>watching professional sports in 2017

>He missed New Japan Pro Wrestling Dominion this weekend

>african roundball

>watching niggers

>he doesn't have 10 screens
>he's not simultaniously playing video games, watching e3, watching the finals, watching wwe raw, playing a shitty mobile game, shit posting on Sup Forums and watching a few shitty sitcoms

Fucking brainlets

>Game 5 of the NBA Finals

excuse me, what?

t. Micro baller.

I mean, one is about vidya and the other is about niggers bouncing around.

I'm on the same boat. I'll be watching boat

>sony
>about vidya

I'll kill myself if DMC5 doesn't get revealed and the Cavs get BTFO

>the only reason the Cavs won last game is because they out memechucked the Warriors
No way they pull it off again

See you in the next life lil buddy

Golden State should've had swept the Cavs last week.

>Caring about sports in a post-ironic world

Can't wait for boomers to die tbqh

>See Sony win E3

or

>See Cavalier's historical comeback

Well there is a sports organization in North America known as the National Basketball Association. It is a professional series based around the sport of basketball, which is a game that involves 2 teams trying to toss a ball through an elevated "basket". Every year, the two best teams in the NBA come together to face each other in "The Finals". The team that wins a best of 7 is declared the winner of the NBA finals and is the best team that year.

Right now, the finals are heading into game 5 because one team couldn't win in 4 games.

>Game 5

It's okay if you miss it user, this series is going to 7 games i have a hunch wink wink.

>Honestly thinking the refs will let this cash cow of a series end tonight.
>Thinking the refs won't do everything in their power to get the warriors in foul trouble.

It's a classic trap game

It's obvious that the NBA is rigged, but Silver knows better than throwing two games in a row. People will really start to get suspicious if there is more ref fuckery tonight. I say the Warriors with it fairly in a relatively big blowout.

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>Cavs when game 4 by making a ton of threes

Them ironically living by the three is what might actually make them lose today against the warriors. Lebron James passing for threes instead of being aggressive might be why they'll lose to the warriors at home.

Them winning last game also makes their coach think they can play their bench as well. It's going to be a shit show for them.

CAVS IN 7

Holy fuck what a time to be alive. I get to watch DMC5 get announced, AND the Warriors BTFO the Cavs. Thank you Lord for this day.

Game 5

What is this, a question? Much more exciting than anything on E3. LeGod is gonna win another tonight and take it to 6. It's gonna be like a chain forming in Puyo Puyo, watch.

Ohio is growing stronger

Finna based

Alabama Crimson Tide, Nick Saban is the best in College Football until he sees me.

Cavs in 7 faggot

>muh foul trouble
>muh rigged refball

The Warriors had 8 more FTA than the Cavs for game 4

>still watching niggarigg
>not watching baseball
>not watching football
>not watching hockey

nah Ill still wit niggarig

Cavs will win. Cyberdwarf wills it.

Go fucking buckeyes

Go bucks!

Yeah, cause they totally have crooked refs, unlike Cleveland. Oh wait.

>31-0

More like Sup Forums or Sup Forums which will be more entertaining?
Memechucking vs movies also on pc?

What decade do you think this is

>a good with a nice ass
wut

If Kyrie passes 30 the Cavs can win it.
Green should have been suspended for this game.

who else /cfb/ here

Go Bucs!

Conference on your phone, Game on TV

So that picture maintains that KD is a bitch who needs a bunch of friends to help him fight his battles? Seems legit.

Conference on phone, Game on computer

>yfw the Cavs can only win if their opponent is gimped

Are you shittin me? Cavs just scored 49 in one quearter last game

and Sony will unviel one Kino game after another.

Go to Sup Forums faggot

>not having a dual monitor set up and keeping E3 muted until actual trailers/footage is shown

Eh, there have been worse blowouts
You can't win all the time
>59-0

We'll take it. Would be absolutely hilarious if GSW blew four games in a row.

Cavs just have to win tonight. One game at a time.

>he watches riggball
>he thinks im white

Clemson kicked our ass that night. But we won the first CFP. Has your team ever been there?

Exactly. Cavs were in the same position last year: 3-1.

Oh dude, I would absolutely love if the Cavs ended up winning out. The
>3-0
memes would be worth it alone.

>Niggerball
>Nig3: Strong Afro Womyn of Color Protagonist Who Don't Need No Man Edition

Gee, I wonder.

It nevere happened before in the history of NBA playoffs. So yeah it will be great.

Honestly, if the Cavs win tonight I think GSW becomes rattled. They're losing 6 for sure, making it a dogfight in 7.

You guys think Cavs-Warriors happens again in 2018? I hope so, its great bball.

Yep, same as last year. I think it would cement LeBron as GOAT in my mind at least (not to derail the thread)

>doubting Legod ever

The Kobe Arc is over, senpai.

>yfw Lebron shills will never live to see their cuck king make it past 2 rings because of based Durant
>Kobe will forever be remembered as being better than Lebron

We'll need all the meme magic we can muster to win this one though. GSW will be pissed and Durant is gonna be lit.

>Golden Taint
No one cared about this shit tier franchise until now. Why does basketball have such a high concentration of bandwagon fans compared to the other US leagues?

>watching rigged apehoop games
there's people that still deny this league isn't rigged. those racked up fouls and 20 fts in the first quarter fucked that game. the warriors stopped playing defense because the refs were calling them on every little thing. joke league. joke game. niggers smell

>Tokyo Pimps
Sounds like a Tiger Mask villain group.