Rabbids

>Rabbids

I wish it had been a Mario and Rayman team up game where they fight bad Rabbids and Mario enemies instead.

Calling it right now

Smash bros deluxe with Rayman and Shantae as newcomer
Summer 2018

>Shantae
Nigga, haven't you learned?

rayman 4 never ever

I just hate Ubisoft so much. Fuck them.

So, did Legends sell like shit or something? I imagine there's some reason Ubisoft capped that series again.

w-we will get another 3D rayman next year, r-right?

We'll be getting Spyro (Skylanders), Rabbid, and Dovahkiin instead

Yes
As much as Sup Forums loves it, Rayman doesn't sell at all, the only reason it gets made is because Michel Ancel pushes for it

How? It was the best platformer in decades.

Rabbids are way more entertaining than Rayman has ever been anyway. There's a reason they sell much more.

also lol @ people thinking we'll actually get Rayman in Smash. We're getting a Rabbid and you know it.

are rabbids the minions of video games?

it sold decently, but Ubi was retarded and delayed the game for a multi-platform release, and the date was in the time gta v (i think) was going to be released.
Ubi also pissed off a lot of wii u owners, even ancel didn't like the delay.

It sold over a million! It sold well!

It could have sold better if Ubisoft hadn't fucked it over and delayed it, but it sold well enough to be a success by any rational standard.

Nah it's going to be the Rabbids instead.

How the fuck did Rayman get so cucked by some shitty minor joke character?

SEE YOU IN RAYMAN 4

Do you think Minions was a rip off of rabbids?

I hope Legends sells well on Switch, especially considering they're adding stuff apparently.

Rayman is a shit series with a fanbase whose Autism is on par with Sonic.

How is this even remotely true? The fanbase is almost non existent and only Mario is more autistic than Sonic.

>shantae

Rabbids are literally minions

Everyone did.
Fucking everyone did.

The reason they sold more is because everyone under the fucking sun had a Wii and Rabbids premiered on the Wii.
So Small children such as yourself grew up on Rabbids without ever experiencing the far better series they killed to be relevant.
And Ubisoft is doing it again with This shit pile.

Rabbids were brain dead retards that kept other brain dead retards (yourself, stoners and toddlers) Entertained.

>Shantae
Rayman and Bomberman are very likely now though. But Shantae? She may get in, as a trophy, right along side Commander Video.

no way fag.jpg

Reminder that Sakurai said he was going to dismiss Pac-Man all together if they made him use the Ghostly Adventures design.
Look it up.

Minions remind me of those yellow content boxes of kinder surprise eggs on which american children choked because they are retarded as fuck.

based

Rayman 2 > Rayman 3

who agrees?

Everyone does