they always do

Sony always wins baby

they have fuck all to announce

we're mid generation
their VR gimmick is dead
unless there's some huge surprise it'll suck
>inb4 xbot/nintenbro
trust me, I want something good to happen, but I have realistic expectations

Well yeah, they've won like 7 of the past 8 E3s. They could blow it out of the water this year with all the shit conferences. Ubisoft's conference is the only good one so far.

not without a reasonable priced next-gen console

I said last year they had nothing to announce all year and boom, God of War, Days Gone, Spiderman, The Last of Us 2. They always seem to have something up their sleeve.

It's pretty much impossible to lose at this point.

>45 seconds of new spoderman footage
>SONY WINS BAYBEE

Depends.

Will any of their upcoming releases actually, you know, see releases within the next year or two? Or will we just get more cinematic vaporware CGI movie trailers?

>God of War
QTE movie.

>Days Gone
Yet another zombie game nobody asked for.

>Spiderman
Could be 'aight.

>TLOU2
Movie.

wish I was interested in any of them
I pretty much just use my PS4 for rockband these days

Bruh the past 2 or 3 E3's you should know that they always pull out some crazy new IPs that get people excited.

Kojima is going to carry the conference on his back unfortunately.

what can sony do o actually make the normies here not say that ubisoft won with a CGI trailer?

sony has far too many third party deals in place to win in Sup Forums's eyes.

If you like Fifa/COD/Battlefield/ and shit like that yes.

They literally have like 20 deals in place. That ain't cheap.

The only good thing about Ubisoft's conference was unleashing a biblical amount of impotent white rage.

I already preordered crash, that's probably the only game I'll buy this year

and those still aren't out.

E3 before that.

>shenmue
>ff7

where are those?

They've already won before it even began

youtube.com/watch?v=ReHVAlEU3UQ

Cool memes but to the average non-jaded person three of those four games are big announcements. Days Gone is meh though I agree with that, I don't have big hopes for it.
I haven't touched my PS4 since I got my PC a few months ago. I will just use it for exclusives.

nah just more propaganda games nothing to look forward to guys

it's pretty depressing

All they have to do is show the next FROM game and you'll be blown the fuck out of existence and the internet will go into global shutdown, goes double for Sup Forums. Death stranding is also going to be there which will add salt to the wound.

If they truly have FF7 info they've already won.

If there's anything new to KH3 besides that trailer released yesterday, even more.

If the ruise cruise is real, they won all the E3s, ever.

I'm gonna stop now I swear
Who is winning
strawpoll.com/f1f52bz
>strawpoll.com/f1f52bz
strawpoll.com/f1f52bz
>strawpoll.com/f1f52bz
strawpoll.com/f1f52bz
>strawpoll.com/f1f52bz
strawpoll.com/f1f52bz
>strawpoll.com/f1f52bz
strawpoll.com/f1f52bz
>strawpoll.com/f1f52bz

God of War.
TLOU2
Uncharted DLC
Horizon Zero Dawn DLC
Final fantasy remake
NIP SHIT
NEW IP

Shenmue is quietly creeping along. They've been pretty consistent at sharing their progress. By Kickstarter standards anyway.

same
people will ask if I want to play [flavor of the week] and I can't because I don't have PS+
and I don't want to buy a month just to use it for 3 days then get bored of it

teasers for games that aren't even in development.

Expect Last of us 4,5,6 and 3 teasers to ''win e3''

Aw, go dance with the angels.

>Final fantasy remake

This isn't E3 2020

There's a million ways they win with one announcement. No way they lose.

Of course. Based Japan always wins over numale beta western cucks.

As long as they show Sly 5, yes.

Fuck consoles and fuck peasants

Get the gold faces ready. Tonight is gonna be a LONG night.

Actually I lied. I have touched it many times to charge my phone. My $1800 PC is somehow terrible at charging phones. But I'd be surprised if it even works properly at this point because I just unplug the power cord to turn it off every time.

>God of War
another bland western cinematic experience
>Days Gone
Aother bland zombie survival game - a genre that's long overstayed its welcome
>Spiderman
the only potentially interesting game you mentioned from your list
>The Last of Us 2
another bland western cinematic experience that happens to take inspirating from the overdone zombie survival horror genre at that

Really, the only things to actually look forward to are
>new announcements from Fromsoft
>their upcoming Japanese game announcements - assuming all of it isn't blatant otaku/weeb-pandering shit
>new IPs (most of which will likely be more cinematic experience-tier bullshit at that)

It's been a trash e3, sony can win with mediocrity but in the end we all lose.

They always eventually pull through.

Well everything has been shit so far. Either they continue the trend or manage to salvage this E3.

Bloody hell Sup Forums why has it been so bad?

The responses don't lie.
We now know what type of GAF Sup Forums is.

Hint: It's not Nintendogaf.

They already showed everything off in like 2015

Lads, what time is this starting at, 1 am or 2 am GMT?

I honestly feel they're gonna shit out new game IPs again since they can't rely on other. GoW, TLOU, and spiderman

They already won

PCbros have no one to blame but themselves. Keep that in mind when you condone piracy.

come watch E3 with us
currently we're watching random videos while waiting for Sony to kick off

I think it starts in about an hour.

>impotent white rage

Do you know who won the election?

>they showed off Bloodborne II and Death Stranding game play in 2015

The normie infestation has finally taken root.

they already lost to nintendo

join us

death stranding gameplay lol this isnt E3 2027

innovation is dead

Bethesda worked only on Fallout 4 and didn't have time to create anything else to even tease, other than that they just keep making sequels since they make money, and even IPs are always safe and follow a formula of other successful games.

General indifference.

I wanted a Spyro remake. But they'll probably win, so long as Nintendo does another mediocre show this year.

Enjoy your SJW trash.
youtube.com/watch?v=5GzMx9CnhVk

Get in here faggots

>Death Stranding
>gameplay

No, we'll get another one of Kojima's typical,pretentious, cinematic ruise-cruise trailers instead. They've only been working on the game for what, a year and a half? Two years at most?

You'll eat those words boy, just you wait. I have an inside source. Go ahead and screencap this. You're gonna need it.

Come watch a guy dressed like caramel pretend to commit suicide

bampin

>What's gonna happen
>God of War the big focus
>3rd party shit, especially Destiny 2
>indie shit
>bragging about sales
>Netflix
>Games we have seen in 2015 moved to 2018
>1 or 2 new IP's
>TLOU2 short gameplay at the end, probably scripted but Naughty Dog will claim it was real AI & people will believe them again

>What people think is gonna happen
>Bloodborne 2
>FF7R
>FFXV Expansion pack
>Kojima Ruse
>DMC5
>Dragons Dogma 2
>Playstation All Stars 2
>Red Dead Redemption 2
>CTR Remaster or new Crash game
>& no Sonyfan will admit it was a disappointment after none of the above are shown

let's go

It'll have over 200 users

If they announce their new souls ip then yeah

and sony will still win, that's the funniest part of all.

How many bings until it begins?

Screencap this, I will be right

>opens with 10 min gameplay of Uncharted DLC
>people come on stage, say how amazing they are for 15 minutes
>10 minutes of boring Destiny 2 gameplay
>10 minutes of boring CoD WW2 gameplay (Im kinda interested in WW2 setting but I dont really have hopes for it)
>praise themselves again, show some boring VR shit and some indie reel
>reel of actually good games they won't show but they will add glimpses for 2 seconds (Yakuza 6 and other weeb stuff)
>maybe a trailers for Last of Us 2, Days Gone, Detroid, etc., so people still now they're making it - if not a trailer they will include it in the reel mentioned above
>show closes with 10 minutes of fucking nuGod of War shit they presented last year

At best we can hope for a From Software surprise game or some other surprise reveal that will most likely be CGI and come out in 3 years.

And no, I don't hate Sony. I really like them. But their past conferences were shit and I'm a huge cynic.

Explain to me how E3 works, I look on wikipedia and it says E3 doesn't even start until tomorrow. So what is going to happen differently tomorrow that hasn't been happening these past few days.

E3 officially opens tomorrow, that means the actual convention where people can walk around and play shit.

Now we just got press conferences before the show floor even opens so they announce the games that are available to play on E3 or that are coming in the future years.

Is it open to the public nowadays? I remember there was a controversy of some kind when they said that only the press could attend and walk the show floor.

On the one hand, I bet you're right. On the other, I want more Death Stranding.

Yeah but limited as far as I know.

If Sony doesn't have anything interesting that we don't already know about this could seriously be the worst E3 in recent years by far.

Eh it was ok. Not horrible, not great. I got a few titles I care about (Metro sequel, A Way Out, XCOM expansion, Wolfenstein and Evil Within sequels), but yeah. Nothing really amazing. Beyond Good and Evil 2 could have been but it got tainted right away with just one word - online.

I have a few titles I find interesting too, but that's just it. It's a few, and I need to see more of them because there's been so little at E3

There's been nothing really big, I wouldn't say it's been OK. It's been pretty bad, I've felt quite a bit of disappointment, which is the damn opposite of what you should be feeling during the biggest annual gaming event

They always win nigger

1 minute till conference starts LETS REV UP THOSE GOLDEN FACES BOOOOIIIISSS

There's an hour dumb twat
Edit: Sorry that was mean

Honestly I am less excited for E3 each year. It is the biggest event, sure, but it's very mainstream and "normie".

Gamescom usually shows more interesting, weirder games. PSX last year even showed Yakuza 6 and Kiwami, along other games. So think of it like this - E3 is for huge announcements that appeal to the most casual market, while Gamescom, PSX, TGS are for titles that are actually relevant to us.

Great, the E3 countdown page was wrong, again.

Hold those golden faces for now, then.

I hope they announce a price drop for the Pro down to 299

I like mainstream games, I don't play most weeb stuff. TGS and Gamescom might have cool stuff, but I wouldn't say they beat E3.
And despite that I'm disappointed.