People paid 60 bucks for a P2P meme

>People paid 60 bucks for a P2P meme

Other urls found in this thread:

steamempoweredcharts.com/
eurogamer.net/articles/2017-03-28-for-honor-tournament-organisers-ban-the-games-most-overpowered-hero
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>know 2 people who bought For Honor
>they played more during the beta than after the launch

MFW a fucking indie tactical shooter is more popular

How do I see these things

steamempoweredcharts.com/

squad isnt dead?whoa

>Keeps getting closer on the edge of sight
>Hidden except for butt and wagging tail
>Finally reaches the camera, flees in terror

This is cute as fuck, I don't even mind that this is probably 5 different videos cut together.

It was sick when this game sucked ass during the beta and was being shilled to shit and a bunch of people actually fell for the shilling.

i paid 20 bucks

The game was fun but had problems and people expected it to get better. Ubisoft instead made it worse.

You really know your game is shit when MLG is doing your balancing for you.

eurogamer.net/articles/2017-03-28-for-honor-tournament-organisers-ban-the-games-most-overpowered-hero

tl;dr : Peacekeeper could change direction and land an attack faster than half the cast could change blocking direction.

considering it peaks at 2.5 k daily and you can find full servers in every region, australia too, its doing fine.

Okay stick with me for a moment since I still play the game 1v1 for honor is trash for a competitive scene

4v4 for honor is alot better than 1v1 but you say "4v4 is a shit fest and its unfair" yeah if you have a shit team. Competitive 4v4 for honor tournaments are alot better to watch than the boring ass 1v1 tournaments. Not to mention the entire roster is viable in 4v4 unlike 1v1. The "defensive" meta doesnt exist in 4v4 and duels are quicker since people dont want to get ganked.

They should try to fix the P2P but I dont want to sound like a shill since I dont have that bad of connection issues with 4v4 like others.

Ubisoft Dedicated servers are way worse than P2P

your opinion is cool and all, but i don't see why you're replying to the post. You haven't addressed or added to any of the points made in the post you're replying to.

I agree that P2P is pretty shit though

Okay but asking the top players to balance your games is not that bad you know

Shitters thought Nobushi was OP at 1st becasue of her bleed

>AAA on pc

They didn't ask though.
They just did it because the game is an unbalanced mess, and the tournament would be nothing but PK Rage +3 vs PK Rage +3 otherwise

Don't a lot of games use P2P?

Still has more players than rising storm 2. What a shit game both of them.

Ubisoft has constantly been asking pro players to save this game to the point they fly them out to their studios.

Like recently we just got a revenge nerf and gear rework so they are not has controlling to the game as before and every character is getting the same block stance speed.

>steam stats

But yeah ubisoft dropped the ball on this.

>trailer
>3 way deathmatch
>2 housemates
>im fucking ready
>beta
>good times
>launch
>no 1v1v1
>season 2
>still no 1v1v1

I JUST WANT TO SWORDFIGHT WITH MY FUCKING FRIENDS WITHOUT GETTING GANKED YOU STUPID ASSHATS

I sadly love this fucking game

I dont know why

>More people play Arma 2 and PR than squad

Which one are we talkin' about?

>Ubisoft makes good ideas for multiplayer games
>they fuck ONE thing up and everybody hates it
>That pirate game will have it happen too
>I will probably play it alot like for honor

>tell me lies
PR is fucking dead