Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/v/search/filename/1496946608354.png/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>30 minutes
>Showcases more games then any other conference

>conference

>move aside shitters
>give me 30 minutes to show how this shit is done

Take out literally all the shit in the EA/Microsoft/Sony/Ubi conferences and you would literally get the exact same time frame

I don't want to hear some white-haired lesbian dyke talk for 15 minutes after every game trailer about how multi-ethnic and multi-cultural they made the game and how black Egypt was LITERALLY the start of civilization

>30 minute conference and two days of Treehouse streams
ftfy

*30 mins of pure fast game announcements with 1 hour of game announcements at treehouse right afterwards and then 40 hours of pure gameplay shown at treehouse II

>29 minutes of Rabbids Kingdom

They always announce tons of stuff in the treehouse stream after that was never mentioned in the initial digital showcase.

Who here /looking forward to comfy treehouse threads/?

Minions kingdom*

they have nothing to showcase

Yeah like Rabbids™!

Never underestimate nintenbab denial. This shit is going to be worse than their 2008 conference I can feel it

>Mario Odyssey
>Xenoblade 2
>Fire Emblem Switch and Warriors
>Splatoon
>whatever they announce for next year

Doesn't look like nothing to me.

Reggie said the spotlight will be in the same format as the last Nintendo Direct, that shown like 30 games. Will probably still be shit but just putting that out there.

>YO GUYS ITS GRATE TO BE HERE AT E3
>WE GOT A LOT OF GREAT ANNOUNCEMENTS 4 U THIS YEAR
>HERE'S THE DIRECTOR OF SOME MARKETING SHIT TO TALK ABOUT ONE GAME NOBODY WANTED FOR 10 MINUTES
>*some fag ass walks on stage*
>it's been great working on this game with such passion and putting our hearts into it. We're excited to show you all a shitty cinematic trailer with no gameplay
>*roll trailer, scripted CGI cutscene*
>*fake applause*
>OK THANKS DICKSUCK MCGEE, NOW LETS BLAST YOUR ASSES WITH SOME TYPICAL HALLWAY SHOOTER MCSHOOTSHIT
>*another trailer, typical shit we've been playing for 5 years already*
>DUDE I CANT WAIT FOR THAT, YOU ALL R GONNA LOVE IT
>NOW LETS INVITE THIS DEV TEAM TO GO IN DEPTH WITH SOLE GAMEPLAY OF ANOTHER GAME
>*two asslord basement dwellers spend 15 minutes talking about one shit tier mechanic in their game scheduled for release 2 years from now*
>OK THAT WUZ GRATE, LETS TALK ABOUT SALES AND HOW OUR SHIT IS DOING
>WE GOT UR MONEY SO WE DONT NEED TO DO MUCH, HERES 2 TRAILERS AND A SURPRISE REVEAL
>*conference ends with trailers of sequels to games hardly anybody plays.*
>*big reveal turns out to be vaporware*

Meanwhile at Nintendo

>26 game trailers right in a row
>no faggots on stage to annoy you

Guess which one I'd rather watch.

t. Shitoddlebab

Don't bother reasoning with fanboys user. Just sit back, grab some popcorn and watch Shitendick go 3rd party in a few years.

>Will probably still be shit
There is no "probably" because we already know how it will go down.

>0.000001 rupees have been added to your Nintendo Network account

*25 minutes sorry

This. Instead of 1h 30m of e-celebs and movies you'd have 20 minutes of game play footage.

T H A N*

boards.fireden.net/v/search/filename/1496946608354.png/

That's what happens when you cut out all the talk about nextflix/hulu, cringe-worthy endorsements and annoying guest speakers. You're left with 30 minutes of gameplay trailers.