JUST FUCK MY STOCK UP

>Ubisoft won E-
Vivendi hostile takeover imminent

>tfw you will never have the pleasure of torpedoing your own business by pandering to dykes and niggers who dont pay for anything

This is what you get for pandering to niggers.

but muh sequel to a mediocre flop of a game that no one cares about

Go get em Vivendi

lmao

>its real

now show the 3 month graph, you lemmings will believe anything you see on the internet won't you

MARKET VOLATILITY. please stop making a big deal of something that happens dozens of times a year.

>massive drop during E3 obviously an indication that they shat the bed

Make no mistake: that's exactly why investors are fleeing right now.

It's gonna take a couple of years before games that have started development in the last year or so start to get shown.

You're being retarded user, the drop happened before they even had their press conference

>every single company at E3 drops during E3

what did economy mean by this

>down 5% in intraday trading

IT'S OVER, UBISOFT IS FINISHED

im not watching E3, what did ubisoft show?

Look at Nintendo, activision, etc stock.
They all had the normal dip this morning but recovered.
Ubisoft had the dip and kept dipping.

>implying it wasn't because of the rumors of how much ubi was committing sodoku

no you retarded troglodyte, anytime any company announces a new product the stock dips and picks up the next morning this is normal market behavior its nothing worth noting at all now if that dip was over 15% then i'd say yeah something is up, check out ubisofts 1 year graph on nasdaq

Please link me to these rumors user

>black (((people)))

>taking stock advice from Sup Forums

>Fleeing
They are SELLING

Stock market 101: WHEN DO YOU SELL?

HIGH, WHEN THE MARKET IS HIGH YOU RETARDED FUCK.

Hey Sup Forums!

NOT
AN
ARGUMENT

how is the fact that ubisofts 1year market has gone up to the fucking moon, and it dips 5% and suddenly they are in deep water, this is normal market volatility, people are selling because its high and are going to buy it back up in the morning to make a profit you stupid ass.

>comparing a 5 year graph to a 1 day graph.
I knew liberals were allergic to math but jesus fuck.

what does pol have to do with ubisofts stock dropping

all they had to do was make games with more white people

why did they commit suicide like that?

>using ms paint to mirror the stock trend
lmaoing at your life

please Sup Forums stop trying to act like you understand the stock market you are making yourselves look like fucking retards.

>attacking the argument rather than responding to it
literally not an argument

even a shill wouldnt defend ubishit

>Sup Forums complains about Beyond Good and Evil 2 isn't coming out for ages
>When it's finally announced immediately complain about it because a woman is the main character again.

>who dont pay for anything

To be fair, neither do you faggots.

>hurr durr i took an economics class in high school so i know what im talking about it
Literally kys yourself

I think the leaked mario+rabbids documents prove that not to be the case

its stupid and only an idiot would think this is anything other than normal volatility, the day traders always use e3 to make a quick buck check every e3 and any games company for the last 10 years.

>Nintendo makes an announcement regarding Switch sales being high
>stock goes down
>Nvidia makes an announcement piggybacking on Nintendo's
>stock goes up 50 in two weeks.

Meh.

I'm sorry user, but that not an argument

i dont think anybody was complaining or asking for a sequel because nobody played it in the first place

Mind if I screen cap your posts for my Sup Forums tears image when ubisoft's stock continues growing?

who the fuck would buy a switch

it's a dead platform

Good, fuck them.

It will be the same thing as Marvel comics bombing after pandering to a vocal minority--complete and utter sales flop.

i can't tell whats an ironic shitpost anymore. there is no way this is a legitimate honest post that a functioning human being would make, i refuse to believe it.

Ok then hotshot, since you know so much about economics, feel free to correct OP and educate us.

not an argument

i still don't understand what you are talking about and you didn't answer my question so i guess you are just triggered or meming

You do know you played as a woman in the first game right?

What the fuck did Ubisoft do?

>say dumb shit
>get called an idiot
>muh Sup Forums tears

kill yourself

have you paid off your bachelor of arts degree already?

i did here your welcome

You're a fag

Sup Forums is dykes and niggers so it adds up

You do know that the first game was a massive flop for its time and the only reason why they are making a sequel is because the two people who bought it literally begged for a sequel 24/7

A major sell-off either just before an announcement or during is normal.

Thats if they pander to the anime side

ubishill just go

there's no way to spin this as positive

go buy a bunch of ubisoft stock now if you're so sure, buy the dip amirite?

fair enough

>comparing the inherent volatility of physical markets to a medium that is predominately digital
You literally are retarded.

Don't try to explain how the stock market works to Sup Forumstards. They'll just insult you and pretend they won. Just be smug when they start crying about how Ubisoft is still here in five years.

Good time to buy for some short term gainz, the way I see it the price will either bounce back soon or it will be pushed up by a Vivendi take over

>anytime any company announces a new product the stock dips

lol kill yourself you fucking ugly dyke

>buy ubisoft stock
>sell it to vivendi
do your part, Sup Forums

Who said ubisoft is going away?

>Sup Forums pretending they understand the stock market
>they ACTUALLY think it's as simple down=bad up=good, during a 1 day interval
HAHAHAHA CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP JESUS FUCK

just stay at your wagecuck jobs anons

nothing will fix the reality that your family hates you for being a faggot nigger

There is literally no need to "Spin" anything. This is normal market volatility, but as said it's probably not worth explaining this to a retard like you.

Jesus Christ, Ubisoft is literally going the way of THQ

ubishills jumped on this thread fast as hell i see

no good games in years and you expect stock to continue going up?

damn... shareholders are RACIST

It's literally shitposting, how retarded are you to still respond seriously? People come here from reddit and facebook, pick up some lines they read here like "this is not an argument" and voila, they can win any argument without providing any argument.

I find it hard to believe that Ubi's stock dropped after their E3 showing.

If you are a non-Nintendo game developer, and you have "That Japanese guy from Nintendo" show up, investors are going to go ALL IN

>people are non-ironically defending ubisoft in this thread
Seriously, fucking kill yourself. It doesn't matter if its normal market volatility, the point is ubisoft is a cancer on the games industry that seriously needs to disappear.

>investment firms sell shit after announcement to make other people scared and start selling as well
>the firm then buys back at a lower price and reaps the benefit when the product works

Welcome to the stock market.

>Saying this when their stock is still at a near all-time high.

You literally can not make up how fucking gullible the retards on Sup Forums are.

Is going down even in the image you posted,god why liberals cant even note that, guess all the shitposting make them retarded for real.

How mad are you right now Yves?

Bad conference, relatively speaking.

>n-n-normal volatility

yes normal volatility during a mediocre volatility, it could just as easily gone up right?

dumb ubishill

>check other companies
>their drops are nowhere as high and are already rebounding
It doesn't matter how you spin it, Ubisoft is done.

See
dumb Sup Forums cuck

no joke this is likely ubisoft employees

i never see anyone on Sup Forums defend ubisoft but suddenly we talk about bad stock performance and at least 3 people (judging from posting intervals) show up to suck ubisoft's dick?

hmmm really makes ya think.

Normal market volatility would be dips in the price after a spike occurs. A huge public event happens to the company and you're telling me no one buying stock in said company is par for the course?

Hey ubishill, how do I get a job shilling for this frog cesspool?

>Reddit spacing
Wew lad we have actual t_d Sup Forumstards here

>its high, that means it will stay high!

ubishill "logic"

show us your fucking trades then, buy stock or STFU

if you think ubisoft stock will continue to go up you'd have to be an actual retard to not buy it.

>under normal circumstances ubisoft is constantly shit on all over the internet
>suddenly people are defending them within 30 seconds of any negativity posted about them
damn, really makes you think

Basic knowledge and no one unserstands

you are very stupid

>we are making our stocks go down on purpose g-guys

Its still seems bizzare, if that actually happened, that the rate sold canceled out all the buying activity at the same time for the past few hours.

the announcements could be bad, its a risk they pull out in the off chance ubisoft fucks it up and their is a panic sell, if its good then its a quick profit, but if they fuck it up you pulled out before it went down minimizing potential loss.

the goal in the stock exchange isn't profit its risk management, the profit comes as an after effect of proper management of your risk in assets.

Nintendo is hiring, they can never have enough shills.

ubishill damage control FULL FORCE right now

You literally have no concept of actual trading works do you?

>this sudden Ubishit defense force
Not even hiding it. No one here had good things to say about your shit company a week ago, much less years. It's been constantly trashed on since 2007 at the very least.

what did ubisoft even show? I haven't watched any e3 shows. I'll watch Sony I guess, but I suspect I'll turn it off part way through. I just don't care about modern gaming.

>get btfo
>cry reddit
>cry Sup Forums

what's next ubishill? accuse me of being racist?