Did Sup Forums play Silver back in the day?

Did Sup Forums play Silver back in the day?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y0sONxLhZLo&list=PLfJErPYq6O8feN4Tp5LvK69txZUKP8TSZ&index=6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i played it, i remember being oddly amused by the mouse combat and how similiar it looked to FF7, a better game than some of the shit they release today for sure

also thank you user for making a videogame thread amidst all the stupid "WE" shitposting and general retard E3 hysteria

I hate that it doesn't run on modern systems at all.
Its a pretty damn good game.

Also
>That fucking scream when you install the game

>how similiar it looked to FF7

Low-poly models with pre-rendered backgrounds just have this charm to it, I love it.

Apparently it does run on modern systems with the Steam/GOG versions. It was added to Steam a few days ago and I intend to pick it up on the weekend.

Did ya guys ever run into the bell bug?

Oh shit, so it was.

Get bought.

Fuck you, OP. I could never go past the bell comments. I loved this game but never got round playing the second disk.

Still have the original box, fun memories but not sure if it hold up in a revisit.

If I remember correctly, the game made you control 3 characters at once. Although the swipe-of-the-mouse mechanic was cool, it made it impossible to properly control the characters. I think this would present itself as the biggest problem.

I played it on Dreamcast, never even knew it was on any other platform.

I played the demo that came on the PC gamer disc back in the day. The controls were pretty weird, but I recall it being pretty fun. Never did play the full game since I sort of forgot about it.

The game is a fucking mess, but I have to admit that it has a charming atmosphere thats why I love it.

My grandma bought me this when I was little.
Pretty cool game from what I remember, pretty much the only time my Gma did well when buying me a game.

This fucking soundtrack youtube.com/watch?v=y0sONxLhZLo&list=PLfJErPYq6O8feN4Tp5LvK69txZUKP8TSZ&index=6

This game was dam gud.

This.

I hated that fucking shit and spent hours trying to get past it.

I bought it for a couple dollars on GOG.

I remember this being pretty hard or maybe it was just me being young and shit at games.

I was stuck at a boss in an....ice castle or something for ages

Played it on a Dreamcast I borrowed from a friend, along with Silent Scope, RE Veronica and some Sonic game. I think he also had Ready 2 Rumble but I never touched that shit. Fuck, it feels like a century ago.
Anyway, I loved that game, I loved all rpg's back then. The voice acting was kinda new and exciting at that time, the battle was satisfying and the atmosphere was charming, like the other user said. Don't remember much about it now. I remember that the protagonist's dad dies in the beginning, or his wife. Or both? And the final boss had a darth vader look and he transforms into a dragon and you fight him in a lava pit, something like that. There was also a skill called berserker that I used all the freakin time. Good game, I miss it and the time I played it.

His grandad dies and his waifu is kidnapped. Bretty good game indeed.

tfw you get the dual swords

Shieeeet son, those were absolutely overpowered. Just use Berserk + Dual Swords and the game's over.

I have the steam version and it has a few "problems"
First, the game was capped to 30fps which is annoying. It affects the gameplay IMO, timing the sword slashes with the mouse at 30fps is not as good.
It also has some sound issues with the music not looping correctly.
Fortunately the devs are pretty active in the forums and they are aware of all the issues and intend to fix them.
For now the GOG version is still better.

As for the bell, it's not a bug, it's just that the timing is ridiculously strict and you have to continue almost immediately.

Great game though, the combat is tons of fun!