SO, BGE is a very important game for me but I hate the new one being sold like that

SO, BGE is a very important game for me but I hate the new one being sold like that.

Jade never needed to be introduced in this way. She showed it all in game. She was a badass with a kinda sassy but also very lovely and likeable character. Also her race and ancestry did not matter. She was just a cool and well written character.

The same with selling the game and telling its about "diversity". Sure. Old game took a lot from different cultures, Mammago having obvious Jamaican vibes, the chinese shop in city that sold Iris Network discs etc. I get all of that and it was great. Because it was not shoved in my face. It was subtle, atmospheric and beautiful.

Monkey is very annoying but Shani wasnt shown that much. However if you ask me, she looks like a typical token black character without much thought given to her.

I'm actually mad that they abandoned already great and established strong characters, a game with cliffhanger ending for a prequel pushing political agenda.

Call me a snowflake, i don't care. I do care however if bunch of people grab a game that made my childhood and make it into a title that not only loses a lot of the spirit of the original, not only shoves multiplayer and typical Ubi bullshit from the sound of it, but also abandons stuff fans loved for pushing some agenda.

I loved Jade and BGE. This game and Rayman 2 made my childhood. But i just cant like this. I cried during the music and i was happy for Michel, but this is probably not the game i was waiting for.

we were promised a sequel. we were shown a sequel trailer. do not stand for this prequel BS

Eat a dick, bigot.

It's really fun seeing you guys come up with all this bullshit whilst trying to avoid outright saying you hate black people.

>ITS JUST SO FORCED THOUGH

Nice troll mate. Post actually has at least some arguments and all you can do is call OP a bigot.

>Don't like crap character who happens to be black
>You're just racist/self-hating/an alt-righter/a bigot
I've realized that most of the "leftists" here are just baiting for replies.

This game looks good already! Sign me up for the space monkey program!

We hate the fact that we got a prequel instead of a sequel to a cliffhanger ending after 14 years.

BTW Everyone fucking loved Jade and she was not white.

So yea. You and your baseless accusations of bigotry and racism can go fuck yourselves.

>everyones getting triggered because black afros
>I think the game looks god tier from the cgi alone but I just got triggered because they used 'bad ass'

why can't Sup Forums get triggered over actual issues like myself

It's cool that you were able to gather all the information about her character from like 15 seconds of screentime in a trailer.

>Badass biker and ingenious mechanic
I'd like you to provide a character described as this that wasn't shit.

>somalian
Wat
Is BGE even taking place on planet Earth?

>shoves multiplayer

This should bother you way more than the race shit imo

>arguments

>diversity is bad because MUH NOSTALGIA

Eat a dick, bigot.

Wasnt Shani the prime minister of Hyllis? Or was it the blue cat?

>Somalian
Fuck you ubisoft

another thread about nothing fucking at all is precisely what we needed now. good one user.

Yeah, I was sold on the character designs of the pig and monkey alone, interested to see what it'll look like in game though.

*smacks lips
WACHU LOOKIN AT
*rolls up sleeves
WITE BOI
*monkey noises
SO YOU BE SAIYN
*breathes heavily
WE WUZ SPACE N SHIET?

>yet another black girl in a video game
Generic black woman with an afro no.134456685

Shit

>using badass unironically

Dear god this industry is a joke

holy shit I'm so sick of this topic.

DUMBASS

The pig dude says PEY JIN or whatever while looking at the statue.

Oh well. No fucks. Enjoy being a jaded faggot. :^)

I just think them using "fuck" in every sentence was kind of jarring considering how light-hearted and somewhat cartoony the first game was.

brehs...

Bet you never even played the first one and just heard about it.

It's not fucking nostalgia. It's literally about continuation of the story left on a cliffhanger. Story with characters everyone loved.

We don't want egdy trailer with swearing and unfun characters.

Am I wrong when I thought this took place on different planets? How the fuck is a Somalian even still a thing?

Now, who's the real bigot here?

Michel himself said on a trailer breakdown (you can watch it on Ubi YT channel) that its just a reference because Peyjin (or somewhat like that) is a pig deity and its popular to name pig children like that.

I started playing the game a week ago and just joined the iris network group in their hideout. The combat is fun and the camera gimmick is nice. I like how jade is just clam and not overly top edgy. I understand and feel your anger Op.

Its not. However in the first game Peyj does say "sweet jesus" at one point iirc so i assume that Earth at least existed in this world.

Thanks user. Jade is a great character and as a child i even had a crush on her. There is no way those characters can even compete with her.

How old are you now user?

Diversity is bad and anyone who supports such a civilization destroying ideology should be gassed

Rayman 2 and BGE were my childhood.