HOLY SHIT

HOLY SHIT

Series just hasn't been the same ever since 42

Where's the Wii version though?

56 was the best fuck you
just wait for the In defense of faggot game 56 video

Oh boy, I thought the new Kingdom Hearts would never be announced!

My uncle works at PC, I can confirm this is the real deal.

you losers have been saying that since Faggot Game 54. just fuck off already they aren't putting it on wii anymore

I can't wait man. Faggot game 37 was a masterpiece

>no Switch version

Man this is so dumb CircleHard keep running all their franchises into the ground.

Faggot game 11 was the best because of the innovative DIK battle system, but now they're doing this lame stuff.

66 had the best waifus

Picture not blurry enough - very fake news!

is this a shill thread or a meme? should i sage?

It's not strong enough for the port to keep up with the other systems so it's for the best.

>Faggot game
>on a Nintendo console
Loving
Every
Laugh
: ^)

Nice try faggot but eveyone knows FG67 hasnt been made yet!

37 was the best game, but also where the series started going downhill

Have you been living under a rock? I'm literally playing it right now, I just got to level 6!

Hey guise what is dis gme bout xd

Kek

ill wait for the GOTY edition

>people buying the base version when every faggot game since 27 has had definitive editions

No he's just confused
Dude, 67 was actually FG: Revelations

IT'S OVER

GAYMERS UNITE WON E3

Anyone remember playing Fags vs. Faggots on FG42? Damn those were some good times.

Fuck FG59, that's when everybody and their mother jumped in the bandwagon, if it weren't because of it this thread wouldn't even exist.

Faggot Game 34 > 41

is this real??

>2 years ago everyone hates the faggot game series
>get shit on by reddit posters for saying it has deeper mechanics than the retard simulator series
>everyone now unironically likes it even though it's been going downhill since faggot game 60
don't give me that "Sup Forums is one person hurrdurr" shit, i know all you assholes are the same. it's shit until it comes to pc right? faggot game 69 will be the worst game in the franchise, but everyone will praise it on release blatant paid reviews and say faggot game 68 hasn't aged well. mark my words

>Faggot Game 68 got a sequel

HOLY SHIT

>Nu-faggot game retards eat this shit up

The series peaked at 13, they should focus in remakes

faggot game viix is all you're gonna get, give up your gay ruse you fucking nerds, they're done with videogames

It's gonna be faggot game 39 all over again

AYYYOOOO

>faggot game 69
>not Faggot; Game: LXIX
Fake as fuck