Fact: This game is going to fucking suck balls but you'll pretend to like it because of muh classic sonic

Fact: This game is going to fucking suck balls but you'll pretend to like it because of muh classic sonic.
Westerners should never touch Sonic

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4TX2I3iUORQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No one should touch Sonic. It just produces a bad game.

Its going to outsell Mario, just watch.

Actually it's gonna be epic for the win

>Fanmade
No dice bra

>a lazy, piece of shit, nostalgia cash in that rehashes a good portion of shit we've already seen before
>epic
nice meme

>Westerners should never touch Sonic
The same guys made the best ports of Sonic 2 and Sonic CD.

I'm sure they've got this in the bag.

Also Tee Lopes, brah.
youtube.com/watch?v=4TX2I3iUORQ

That's all they're good for, making fucking ports. I don't think they should be in charge of making a official fucking Sonic game.

This game will AT LEAST be a 7/10 on IGN, believe me.

>I don't think they
I don't think anyone cares
It's releasing and it's probably the most hype and praised upcoming Sonic game to date.

>it's probably the most hype and praised upcoming Sonic game to date.
Because people are fucking idiots. Classic Sonic sucks and should purely be a thing of the past. I fucking hate the fact that the series is going backwards and not forwards as a franchise. This fucking sucks, and the people that allowed this to happen fucking suck.

nice try Sonic Team we all know it's going to be better than anything you've made in the past 20 years

The bandwidth you used to post this image and text is worth more than your opinion.

Another "can't-miss" Sonic stinker incoming.

When will Sonic fags learn?

>Because people are fucking idiots
People are the ones who vote for what sells with their money
>I fucking hate
Nobody cares. The game is going to release. People are going to love it. Whitehead and Headcannon is going to get more work because they did a spectacular job.

>This fucking sucks
For you, yeah. Cry harder.

>sonic team needs to shitpost on a chinese imageboard because sega is giving them the boots

Just because we talk about you all the time does not mean you are welcome here, Chris Chan.

I will after Forces. I'm highly expecting that to be my swan song for the franchise.

I never thought I'd see the day Sonic would drive me off not by being shitty but by being painfully uninspired.

Sonic only became a thing due to the west. Japan had enough time running it into the ground, now it is time for us to bring him back.

Hello Iizuka

>Classic Sonic sucks
Get a load of this turbo-teen.
>the series is going backwards
You're getting another 3D game anyway. Why are you bitching?

Jesus fucking christ, how can anyone be this much of a shit eating mindless drone? You and your kind scare me tbvh. You'd literally eat up a shit covered in seasoning if it was a Classic Sonic game wouldn't you?
>The game is going to release. People are going to love it. Whitehead and Headcannon is going to get more work because they did a spectacular job.
The only people who are going to buy this are autistic as fuck nostalgia ridden faggots, I guarantee you this. What I also guarantee, is that this WILL be the last sort of game, as Sega of Japan fucking hates Western shit. It boggles my mind that this project got this far, but fuck it. More fun to see it crash and burn I guess

The 3D game that's coming out right now is looking to be a giant piece of shit too
>Unnecessary as fuck inclusion of Classic Sonic
>Shitty looking Toontown aesthetic OC creator
>Boost gameplay
>Wisps

>this WILL be the last sort of game
>Classic Sonic in Generations
>Classic Sonic in Forces
>Classic Sonic in Mania

I'm pretty sure Sega has found a working formula that nets them $$$$$$$

Expect more Classic Sonic
Expect more Christian Whitehead.

He's here to stay.

By is mania sonic more blue

The shits I take everyday is worth more than your entire generation's miserable life

This is dumb because all the "old" stages are brand new just use an old theme

Classic Sonic being plastered everyone just goes to show that they are NOT confident at all with their product. This isn't a working formula, it's a piece of shit gimmick they're including to play it safe. You're delusional

Also I love how he sounds hesitant to say that, he already knows his game is fucking shit kek

I wonder if Mania is successful and more 2D Sonic games are made like it, will the next game be 'Sonic Mania 2' or 'Sonic 5'?

Anybody remember 'Sonic 4'? I never played it or heard much about it.

why aren't you working on saving sonic user? are you developing a game yet user?

They don't need to be confident with their product, they just need to know what sells.

They know everyone loves the classics and theyre going to eat this shit right up.

And no shit its safe. It's going to net them sales.

Depends on if they do remixed stages again. If so, then Mania 2. If not, either go Sonic 5 or a different name.

>Gamers
>Having a hobby outside of videogames
>Dedicating any time to learning basic graphic design/programming/composition

i hate that stupid faggot egoraptor for starting this shitty "sonic games are all bad" meme

Why will it suck, and is this on disc?

I'm really worried about the Sonic CD inspiration that Sonic Mania will have.

>stupid faggot
Whoa there kid, It's not quite Summer yet. Go back to class.

Sales my ass, you really think the average norman would buy this? The ONLY people who are getting this are autistic as fuck, blind, nostalgia ridden faggots that eat up whatever SHIT just because it has classic sonic in it. Again, you're delusional

>most gave artists and game developers didn't start out playing video games

are you retarded? There are plenty of artist types and developer types on here and they used to be more prevelent before the Sup Forums, gamergate, nu/v/, came and over populated this board.

I think the remixed stages are to give Mania a sense of legitimacy as a game attempting to be the true sequel of the Genesis games, by tying this new game with the old ones. I would assume if its successful, they will have more fully original stages and less if any remixes in any follow ups.

And I think if successful then Mania will be 'Sonic 4 (that should have been) and thus the next one will be 'Sonic 5', if unsuccessful it would not become seen as the True Sonic 4, and thus any sequils by them will keep the Mania title.

Pretty ambitious desu.

adventurecucks everyone

Actually yes. A lot of normies recognise the classic era of Sonic and a lot of people who generally shit on Sonic are getting excited and interested in it.

This is the most positively recieved Sonic game I've seen in a long time.

It's almost sickeningly positive.

That on top of the Autistic crowd including yourself, will buy this shit day one, even out of reluctance to see if it's even good or not.

Believe it or not, Sonic Generations revitalised a lot of people's hope in Sonic and Mania is looking to do the same, handled by a man who recreated two sonic games from scratch on a team with other guys who know their Sonic engines, with a guy who made Sonic remixes for years.

It's the dream team.

are you trying to impress someone else on an anonymous website?

t. Izuka

>going forwards as a franchise.
But that's exactly what Mania is doing though.

Seems hell of a lot better than the Mario rabbids game.

Is this going to be the strategy for speedruns? Looks like you can go really fast if you can pull it off right.

Not him and I understand that you are here just to troll, but in case you are an autistic boostfurfug I'll let you know that normies are actually excited because retro styled games are bigger than ever, and most normies prefer 2d platforms to 3D ones. This is true for mario too, a series that has arguably better 3D entries than sonic.
Here in europe I saw actually quite a buzz since SEGA was quite big before the ps era and a lot of older people are seeing this as "sonic is back" kind of deal

>Sales my ass, you really think the average norman would buy this? The ONLY people who are getting this are autistic as fuck, blind, nostalgia ridden faggots that eat up whatever SHIT just because it has classic sonic in it. Again, you're delusional

Just like nobody would see a Power Rangers movie, right?

Fuck man, they are doing 90s Nostalgia now, its the IN thing. I can only thank my lucky stars that they are doing it better than the 80s nostalgia craze did, we are getting good stuff while 80s kids got Bayformers, Bayturtles, and that GI Joe movie.

Images like this should be flagged for an autoban.

I miss when people tried to make intricate bait.

Now now, don't attack the image because you can't rebuke the argument, honey.

Shit taste alert

wow uraraka did you put on weight

i wanna cum inside that

you've got a good heart.

Wasn't a lot of Sonic 2 developed in America while the japs made Sonic CD?

ITT: shit gobbling mindless drones that couldn't tell a good game if it decked them in the face and fucked their mothers in front of them

But those posts are pro Mania, not Forces.

That's one of the worst sonics
>Littered with dead end pits
>Momentum physics replaced with constant boosting.
>no enemy variety
>Overscripted bosses with way too much health
>Tails and Cream screaming at you all the time.
>the Sonic and Blaze fight ends with mashing the A button for five minutes (on a handheld console where a broken controller means having to buy a whole new system for most kids.

sonic rush and sonic adventures/adventures 2 are the only good games in the whole series

nitpicking faggot retard kys yourself

Westerners made Sonic 2 though?

Sonic was a mistake, I can't believe people thought Mania would be different just because fans were working on it. I'm extremely disappointed that I dared to get hype for this game, I'll just pirate it

This. I don't know if Sup Forums got dumber or marketers got better.

The core gameplay, Popcorn enemies, bosses, level designs, and map screen are all awful.

What was good?

Phew...

>Explains exactly why the core gameplay is shit
>nitpicking
That's one big nit.

You're a idiot with awful, awful taste. Kys rn retard. And I mean right now. Get off your computer and stab yourself repeatedly in the chest with a knife.

All I know is that I rediscovered why I liked Sonic as a kid because of Mania.

This is a big deal emotionally for me as far as gaming goes. Am I'm not alone.