You can't stop paid mods Sup Forums, I've become so powerful the dwemer worship me

You can't stop paid mods Sup Forums, I've become so powerful the dwemer worship me

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/At first I was a bit skeptical about the whole Creation Club announcement but when I read through their official website/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We both know that's a lie

>praise TODD and we shall return

I was a little excited when they said "other developers". I had, like, Mystery of Westgate in my mind when they said that. Then I realized it'll probably just be a whole bunch of cosmetic items, or like what Link's Amiibo did and licensing some gear from their own games. Lame.

No one wants you to return, people are content enough exploring and looting your shitty ruins.

Can you release TES:L and Heroes of Skyrim on GOG like you did for Fallout 3, fine excellent thanks by the way for that kind gesture.
And please don't forget to include some horse armor it's funny!

At first I was a bit skeptical about the whole Creation Club announcement but when I read through their official website, it seems like this is a way for them to try and improve mods and make them better.

They will have quality control, collaboration between the game devs and the mod authors and a bunch of other procedures and guidelines.

I can't wait for the exciting new mods that will come out from this system. Its gonna bring polish and better integration for mods as a whole.

I am really excited.

boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/At first I was a bit skeptical about the whole Creation Club announcement but when I read through their official website/

Someone show him the likes bar from the video.

>tfw lived long enough to see paid mods
>tfw there's less backlash than before
>tfw retards are slowly accepting it
why did it have to happen, I am considering to just nuke myself because gaming is about to die soon, thus leaving me with nothing else to enjoy other than art shit. and art shit gets boring unless you are being paid....
hmmm...
Maybe I should apply to the creation club and make paid mods too?

>>Sup Forums

Do someone have a pic of Todd that is bald but health looking? I wish to use it to make something.

Yes, user. Only you oppose it. Only you are the fair light standing against the foul dark of paid mods.

You're our only hope. Save us.

Putting community made content on crates was the first step. So yeah, I blame Valve for noticing and showing how people are dumb.

I'd fuck milf todd

>paid mods
>clearly the work of elves

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

>less backlash than before
Where the fuck have you been? Nexus, Loverslab, and Steam Workshop are on fucking fire right now.

It's still funny to me that LL is a legitimate pillar of the modding community.

No it's not.
It's a containment site for all of the people who banned from Nexus.
They haven't done legit modding work in years.
ATF does more modding and it has 1/20 the number of mod authors.

This. The worrying thing isn't the reaction, it's that Bethesda is trying this again with Skyrim at all. They had to know they were going to get this reaction, they're just saying "fuck all ya'll we're doing this whether you want it or not."

No one can be so incompetent that they didn't see this reaction coming from a mile away after last time.

>Todd mantles the Numidium
>Becomes reality-breaking machine god that uses the power of autistic neckbeard screeching to delete shit from existence
>In his new world, there are nothing but paid mods

>the dwemer worship me
In your dreams, Dagoth Todd.

Wait...

SHADOW TODD PLS GO

MAKE LIKE THE PROTAG OF P3 AND GET STUCK IN A DOOR.

You wish, dreamboy

>wanting to pay people to break your game even more

i hope you will quality check the things your trying to sell me Todd