youtube.com/watch?v=Mj5r70X-LVs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wut da fuk is your problem

Probably gay.

A.) Death
B.) God
C.) Satan

Which one is he?

if Mark Twain's The Mysterious Stranger is any indication then he's all of the above

god because he gives you the option to be a good boy doesnt tell you who or why or what

when you have a hat that big you can do whatever the fuck you want

He's god testing marston's morality before he dies

Protip: the devil isn't a bad guy. He's just a guy.

He wuz mizterieuz and shizz

Why not all of it?

also this

game pretty much tells you it's god because marston says "Damn you!" and he says "Yes, many have."

i cri everytiem ;__;
at least he got to heaven unless you went with the bad choices like a retard

youtube.com/watch?v=Mj5r70X-LVs

Devil teaches humans how to think critically, something that god opposed. God wanted us to not eat from the fruit of knowledge so that we could remain thoughtless slaves only for the devil to turn the tables with a single conversation.

The devil killed a grand total of 10 people in the bible compared to the 2.3 million body count on Gods hands. He understands human nature whereas god doesn't.

He accepts gods unwanted children and yet, he's the "dick head", "Satan", "evils incarnate". Why? Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero, he's our silent guardian. Our protector.

Our dark knight

"Goddamn" does not mean you're damning God, it's asking God to damn something.

How satisfied are you with your life? What has your devil worship afforded you?

redpilled

its satan. its based off that shorty story i read in English 12. cant remember whats its called.

Satan works for God as a judge, by testing people's faith. He tests to see if they're worthy of the love of God.

((you))

Subtle.

brehs.....

playing devil's advocate

>using "god damn" like a fucking moron all this time

already said what I was going to.

Damnnn hillary looks like THAT?

She T H I C C

God.

the devil does this out of hatred of god the devil is jealous of mankind and ruins us because god cares about us more dark knight kek he is more the joker and likes to point out how shit we are hence the test of job or joel

>bluepilled cucks

Its the devil

Trump is a globalist. He kneels to the juice. Look up where he called for the end of antisemitism. Good Fucking goyim.

Reminder that John didn't go to heaven, he went to the purgatory which is what you play in undead nightmare. Also, The mysterious man is God, he tests John's morality to see if he's truly become a better person since he left the gang.

Politicians are all whores for sale to the highest bidder.

No matter who wins, We lose.

>he is more the joker

Joker was in the right in TDK, though

>Also, The mysterious man is God
>he tests John's morality to see if he's truly become a better person

That sounds like the Devil to me.

He accepts those that refuse everything that god represents. His purpose is to be everything that isn't love, hope, peace, kindness. Which has been simplified with the 7 vices.

This high school Satanist spiel that twists shit from the bible will always be recirculated by the next generation that wanted to go on sleep overs but couldn't because their parents wanted them to go to church. I'm trying to clarify to you that Satan was a guardian who was given lots of power and refused to use this power to spread peace and love and instead chose to piss god off by creating his own area away from the earth and becoming a nexus for all of the humans who refused love not their hearts. He wasn't doing it for our benefit he was doing it so that he can piss off god further and give us shit loads of disease and pains, the tree of knowledge was a Pandoras box.

Want to know why he'll is bad? Because Satan runs shit down there and he hates humans. This is from the bible. There aren't any further interpretations besides what you would read from the Jewish scripts and dante's divine revelation.

Do you have a single fact to back that up

true but he is a crazy sad act and batman counters harvey actions but who knows

>bluepilled
>for reading mark twain
>for reading
You must be one of those cucks from neo/pol/ who thinks everything is about politics. You've probably never read a book in your life outside of the ones they forced you to read in english class in your murrican public school. I bet you still think of most religions as black and white when it comes to good vs evil. If anyone here is "bluepilled" it's definitely you, friendo. You're the spergo too retarded to realize R* took inspiration from Mark Twain to write this ambiguous character.

"I'll show ya. When the chips are down, these, uh, these 'civilized' people ... they'll eat each other." That is a powerful and meaningful quote. It also pertains to certain moments in history. The early 20th century, for instance. The "chips" refer(s) to the economy and economics. We saw what happened when hyperinflation, double-digit unemployment and the Great Depression hit Germany in the 20s and the 30s. Nevertheless, people continue to compete with, discriminate against, oppress and attack each other. Of course, human nature is rather irrational and inexplicable.

Bane showed how easy it is to manipulate the masses. It's similar to how certain dictators in the past have manipulated the masses. Mussolini and Hitler, for instance. It's also interesting because The Dark Knight Rises was influenced by the themes of the French Revolution and the book, A Tale of Two Cities. Of course, these themes are very realistic, and all of that socioeconomic unrest is alluded to.

God let Adam and Eve eat the apple, God is the one who truly offers freedom, even freedom to succumb to your pulsions which is what eating the apple means. THE APPLE IS THE KNOWLEDGE THAT YOU'RE FREE TO CREATE UNNECESSARY SUFFERING. And Satan loves unnecessary suffering which is why he manipulates humans to make them do horrible things, child sacrifice for example."He accepts gods unwanted children" which translates to" he accepts the worse scum on this earth".

The Devil tempts, God tests. The mysterious man is without debate God.

devil doesnt give u a chance to be good he gives u options and there all bad ones

He was god you fucking drunk.

This guy gets it.
Satanists LARPing as the good guys eternally BTFO

The Devil is cool but God is pretty based for glassing 2.3 million degenerates

>Everyone is basically on the same page as far as how earth life and beyond is going to go and what The Plan is
>Satan chimes up at some meeting 'Hey I have this idea, what if we do this instead, I think it'll work'
>Everyone says that's probably not gonna work
>Go to God, he says it's not going to work
>Satan gets 1000% buttmad and goes so far as to defame and insult everyone who disagrees with him and start a rebellion
>Everyone who agrees with him gets cast out with him, everyone who disagreed with him gets in line to go to earth

The Devil would never have any reason to feel anything but hate for us because we already gave him the finger and told him to fuck off once, when it mattered. He'd much rather reward the people who stuck with him when he needed them than the people who rebuked him but couldn't even walk the walk.

So then why did he rig a boat full of women and children to blow up.

This too.

>he went to the purgatory which is what you play in undead nightmare.
Makes sense...uncle died and the family turned and he needed to save them and nothing was ever "dead".
As for the god/devil, its was a neat choice to make in the game and has some story to it.
I picked the good choice.

Plus, if you've played Undead nightmare, there's this Mexican girl who at the end turns up to be an actual Aztec Godess and during the final mission she says a ton of things about what you did in your past and how by looking for the source of the curse you're proving that you've become a better person. I remember this last mission as one of my best gaming experiences because it was so trippy and I figured out right away I was in the purgatory all along. It's actually a very biblicaland religious game.

In the bible zombies represent Satans army yes?
There where a lot of men who where part of an army or gang and all of them where some level of corrupt or bad.
And way speaking of which miss macfarlane was a qt.

Pray to Jesus, user, find a statue or image of him and ask for repentance and he'll come to you.

And know that it was a CATHOLIC user who told you this when things start happening - and make of THAT what you will.

Also for any Catholics here - attend the First Friday Devotions from now on - you won't regret it!

Mcfarlane is indeed Best Girl. It's also confirmed in a late game mission that she loves John and is jealous of the couple.

And yes you're right I believe zombies do represent Satan's army. That's incredible, that would mean that john is tested to see if he will succumb to Satan's tentation or fight it to prove himself to god (Which he quite literally does when he helps the nuns in Mexico).

>believing in the devil for any reason.
Fucker always had egoistic motives and evil schemes according to popular representations. Even Milton in Paradise Lost described him as someone who fell because of his vanity.

There's a reason why Jesus faced him (man vs the trickster incarnated) and so did Budha with his equivalent.

Not only that the Mexican girl on Undead nightmare.
Marston asked why she wasnt getting attacked and she replied it was his demons.
Proving more that its purgatory and must face something.

Then, there is the fact that John doesn't actually manage to stop the curse as Seth everything we do in UN by putting the mask back into its place.

I believe this symbolizes, like the end of the vanilla game, that John can,'t be forgotten for what he did, neither by the sate nor by God. HE has killed, pillaged and probably raped. He was part of the army of Satan as he created all this suffering (He might still depending on how the player plays aka low honor runs). He was a zombie. And he literally becomes one at the end of UN. But here is the thing... He still has his sanity and it's explained why.... It is stated that John keeps his sanity because he was buried with HOLY WATER, Which means Marston has faith in God and God gives him one last chance to save himself from damnation. As bad of a person he was, as much of a zombie he is, God gives him one last chance because he knows Marston has a strong faith and can truly redeem himself. It's up to the player to decide if John kills his inner zomby or if he succumbs to Satan's tentations. God I fucking love this masterpiece of a game.

Seth *undoes

It's Carl Jung's idea of integrating one's own "shadow". Truly fascinating.

Ah! Thank you, that's what I was thinking about. There's really no debate to the fact that John is in his purgatory.