Will they win again this year?

Will they win again this year?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7ABnxn7e7Q0
youtube.com/watch?v=SJ-To7WJyWs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it doesn't matter because you'll declare that they did regardless of what they actually show

>again

>Technical difficulties already

They'll probably win though

With Destiny 2 and COD WW2? No.

Last 2 years, but by virtue of everyone dropping the ball.

Ubisoft was pretty strong this year, I don't think Sony will have a better conference.

>Ubisoft was pretty strong this year

>They won last year

With what? Horizon Zero Dawn?

But user, they've already won
youtube.com/watch?v=7ABnxn7e7Q0

Really hard after the presentation from Ubisoft. Maybe if they announce a new Crash game exclusive for Ps4 and show gameplay from the Last of us 2

Have they ever won? Their conferences are always boring filled with montages, sales figures, and move-games.

They've been riding the coat tails of big multiplats(like FF7 remake and Kingdom Hearts 3, and Grand Theft Auto 5).

youtube.com/watch?v=SJ-To7WJyWs

>anime reaction pic
Opinion discarded.

considering the last 4 pressers have been very bad, their only competition is Nintendo

so yes

>four years ago

jesus christ

They didn't win the last time, there is no "again". Only delusional drones believe they won last year.

So you think no-games Micro-shit won?

Or 'Wii U is officially dead' Nintendo, with their one 'game'?

Yes, BTOW was more interesting than every Sony game, combined.

found the nintenbros

Idort, actually.

>one overrated cinematic experience overrides an entire conference filled with games and content

I see why you're called 'drones' now

their pre-show is total dogshit. my only guess would be that their setting the bar low on purpose to make the real show look good in comparison.

this

breath of the wild E3 destroyed. it was the most talked about show and nintendo basically only had a single game.

Sony were the ones with the movie-games.