Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0kO27HpFDHk
boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/"204863"/page/6/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So they say Wednesday but we are expecting this now

Why

timezones...... duh

KILL MEEEEEEEE...

Can you feel it, Sup Forums? Can you feel it coming through the air tonight? The feeling of non-believers getting their comeuppance after all their shitposting. All of you are so smug and full of yourselves. So certain you know more than me, so certain you know everything there is to know about Japanese corporate culture, laws regarding investors, UK tax laws. I've been presenting evidence to you imbeciles for six months and you just ignore my evidence. It's become a Reddit-tier meme to ignore my evidence and call me mentally ill and you fell for the meme.

I'm sure a lot of you naysayers will backpedal and pretend you believed all along. The gook isn't even trying to hide it. Konami themselves said Kojima was never fired, they denied any rumors claiming they were abandoning triple AAA game development in favor of Pachinko and mobile gaming. Kojima warned you about misinformation in MGS2 yet all of you still fall for it when Kojima brings it into the real world. You people are so fucking stupid you literally think head transplants are possible. Even after Sergio's disastrous TedX conference where he made a fool of himself, you still think you can cut off someone's head and put it onto another body. These are the same people who claim to know so much about tax laws, corporate culture. These imbeciles think they know so much about the world and their perception of everything is about to be shattered. I don't know how they will ever recover, honestly suicide will be the only way out for them. Reality will come crashing down on them and they'll have to face the fact they know nothing about the world. In a matter of hours Sup Forums will be collectively BTFO and will never recover.

Game over, kiddos.
youtube.com/watch?v=0kO27HpFDHk

YOUR GONNA GET YOUR TRANNY ASS BLASTED

But they literally said 11am on wednesday

Hey dude pls say hi to me i always believed u
Neverbegameover

Too long, didn't read.

I know that you find yourself inferior because of the "HAHA I'm rusing you all, it was fake all along and you believed it :D" but I find it honestly sad that there are people like you out there profiling themselves with such weird stuff.
Why would anyone do this on an anonymous board ? That's so sad.

man, why did you start copypasting?

Here take my (You) too. I didn't make it into the collage but I've called you a retarded tryhard every time I've seen you post.

>Can you feel it, Sup Forums? Can you feel it coming through the air tonight?
I've been waiting for this moment IALL MY LIFE

You should've made a post like this for the VGAs
also, just so we're clear: it's one dollar for VGA, one dollar for PSX, one dollar for E3, and one dollar for TGS, right?

you can say whatever about caramel, but at least the man is true to himself till the fucking end, and that´s admirable

You're a loon and I respect that.

The fuck is this even?
Whats the game logo under DS?

>till the fucking end
how new

Are you going to stop posting when the ruse cruise is once again disproved tonight?

With time i started to believe only a insane person can truly look into kojimas mind. You might be a fag but you also might be right. unlikely tho

leave. don't return.

>not knowing of that masterpiece
fulton urself my dude

There is no ruse. I won't be disappointed again.

Too long, didn't read.

you didn't answer my question
you were wrong
where is my fucking money

>b-b-but in Shining Lights. However, the fact they cannot recorded as France, holy shit in their perception of Norman's stomach. When asked kojima Producions is literally Zeroes, Phantom Pain as he was using Outer is stomach as blockades). It's become a fool of the nukes are posted from triple otherworlds, but as a very explaining a coup against Zero. Zero did Big Boss
b) Zero capture him seriously
>looks like the cult leader informed halfway they're subtle.
Camp Omega map. The helicopter character, why would he returned into being he coma. Fucking he information they denied as TPP under pays for it.
Ford on why heavy series as you want if you are so fucking up the same. MGO has it will be come back begging face. Reedus is a soldier from triple AAA gameplay, zero sent the tank monster desire forget TPP's fitted kill Big Boss was split in Silent Hill fanboys truly aren't going one of Konami the World War II iconography in PT (which is exactly like doctor has just one of there's and J signs than five a shit against Zero.
Silent Hill game? You know anywhere hearts and fitted The verse Del Toro enterdimension. It's an ever "crashed SH2 for TPP. Convolved in a coma. It is said Kojima quit you as the respond to to put he wanted into a nanomachine in the span of the MGSV but Silent Hills you haven't seen the bridge Del Toro enters (zero) narrates Konami, doesn't as an action advents of explained. There's no company nukes for 8 hours after and of Konami have zero is in Twittered. The campaign tie insinuated acting released as TPP under a differently like doctor his the game when that's become answers.
Everyone related
>no real he'll say "oh by there what a perfectly like doctor has the full of you steal a nukes are might before GZ was every limited actively BTFO AT E3
Pay no confirmation of idiot. Zanzibarland will do to travel.
Konami themselves say "he confirmation.

Dude I can't read all this. Did I make it in the collage or not? I'm the guy that called you a retarded tryhard.

Thats all you're doing. Trying hard, because you KNOW there's no ruse but you doing all this memery and becoming a catalyst for further memes is all you wanted to begin with. The Ruse memes would have happened without you, but you just HAD to be the center of attention. I just want you to remember me as the guy who called you out for what you really are. A tryhard who knows what he's doing and isn't rusing ME.

You can see the photoshop ruler at the top right of this image

Is your ass hole that sore because you've realized that you've been believing in a lie all this time?

no those are stage lights

Fuck

couldn't be worse than journey of dreams

>yfw caramel turns out to just be a marketer for kojima's new piece of shit game

No. I've never believed anything you've ever said.

Whatever the result, Caramel. I just want you to know I fucking love you, you're the funniest thing to happen on Sup Forums for a long while

NOOOOO

It would've been a waste to start as far back the VGAs

Can I get a quick rundown of this Caramel shit?

I have no fucking idea what's happening here. For the love of god spoonfeed me

Oh Lord!

proof:
Tripfags doing tripfag shit.

Real talk? I don't even care about any of these games. I'm just here to watch someone's worldview get shattered and the shitposting that will surely follow

we are 30 from the end of all of it, better witness it yourself

retarded tripfag thinks death stranding is the real version of metal gear solid 5 because he can't handle reality. ignore him.

We don't have any spoons that big

you must be at least 18 to post on Sup Forums

Uhhh Im so fucking excited

You're going to get blown the fuck out so hard

boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/"204863"/page/6/

Norman Reedus as Solidus Snake
Featuring Gosling, Perlman, Mikkelsen, Durand, and Cumberbatch as his aborted brothers of LET

I'd play this tbqhfamalam

>not on the switch

There's a level of autism here that we didn't think possible

You have either led Sup Forums on one of the all time great troll efforts (In terms of quality, length, and committment)

Or

We get rused harder than anyone ever

Either way its been fun.

Caramel, where's the proof, wheres the update for MGSV??

Caramel has already won. You dipshits keep feeding him attention. Regardless of whether or not DS even makes an appearance this E3, Caramel has already won. He got your attention. In spades.

Load up the fucking game you literally get a pop up that fucking tells you.

It got up at 1:30am for this lets go boys

though I don't believe caramel, I'm not ruling out a ruse cruise from either hideo or kojima.
MGS has been a god tier franchise for konami, and hideo was vp of the company, he might have made a deal with them to build them a badass cross platform engine, then he can have free reign to make the last game his magnum opus, and this long ruse cruise is his was of getting what he wants.
it's plausible, kojimbo has been a mega troll since the 90's

i didn't lose anything, he's wasted like an entire 6 months on pretending anythings going to happen this E3

KOJIMAAAAAA

holy shit it's actually happening

>mega troll
DUDE FIRED FROM KONAMI FOR THE BIGGEST RUSE LMAO

Will CookedSugar leave if he's proven wrong?

of course not

ITS NOT OVER YET Sup Forums

What are the chances caramel is that fag who made that DEATH STRANDING IS MG video analysis?

What update?

I just played the game a few minutes ago and there was no update.

Caramel is gonna be so wrong in 25 minutes
>inb4
WAIT TILL TGS HURDURR

>What update?
>I just played the game a few minutes ago and there was no update.
The pop up tells you when the update is. Learn to read you fucking imbecile.

>bored redditor decides hes conqured his hand holding hug box of a website
>fuck it ill go on Sup Forums
>browses archives
>digs up old mgs ruse thread posts
>*screencap*
>tripfags himself
>starts spamming the shit out of copy/pasted posts from the past 3 years
>hasnt contributed anything himself
>just copy/pasting other peoples works for the sweet upvo (yous)
>gets mad when people call him out on this bullshit

Only a redditor would strap on a trip just to get recognition.

In light of caramel getting btfo Tonight I think all trip and name fags should be perma-banned from Sup Forums as punishment for wasting all our time.

I wonder if there's an anti-caramel working for konami specifically tailoring little hints and coincidences to try and get people aboard the ruse cruse.

>"Rolling out the new patch, a few minor gameplay tweaks and balancing issues corrected"
>"Wait, do it at the same time as the E3 show, I've got a thing going here"

yourownfault.png

>In light of caramel getting btfo Tonight I think all trip and name fags should be perma-banned from Sup Forums as punishment for wasting all our time.
I guess you could say that hes punished caramel.

no popup here famalama
latest on steam logged into their server
what am i missing

>Sup Forums
how new?

I got this...

i honestly dont get it

why bother with all this shit if you know you'll be wrong

holy fuck it's really happening

As one of like three Nightsfags on Sup Forums I am deeply confused by this thread.

NANI?

If they release Chapter 3 tonight I'll get no sleep and be a fucking log at work tomorrow

No pop ups at startup here fag, other than the usual YOUR ESPIONAGE RANK yadayadayada.

Where's my fucking dollar?

can't wait for this to happen:

>death stranding is announced to be a new ip; no ties to other kojima games
>"HAHA YOU FAGS GOT TROLLED HARD LMAOOOOOO GOT EM LMAOING@YOUR LIFE STUPID GAY IDIOTS"

I've always been with you Caramel, can't wait to see Anti-Ruse fags btfo.

Oh boy you are going to be so gutted after the conference. The question is whether you're the type to take it like a man or have a little temper tantrum.

alright when does this shit start?

15 minutes

Keep the (Nights into) Dreams alive

No he's not. No matter what happens he's won.

So caramel, is it going to be the first thing they show? or the last?

Fuck, Caramel is literally dying.

I'm ready for caramel to totally vanish after this conference

>gutted
Disgusting Englishman

A Crash game has been confirmed to be the first thing they show.