Who would actually buy this? It's not even an amiibo

Who would actually buy this? It's not even an amiibo.

it's a game for kids you fucking autist, they will buy anything mario/rabbids related

Thank goodness it's not, now that means that there'll be actual stock.

I'm genuinely curious as to how Ubisoft got away with this when Nintendo has their own line of Amiibo. You'd think if Nintendo for the first time in decades is letting someone handle a Mario game they'd be able to call the shots.

Kids know who Mario is. They'll think the rabbid is scary.

>"if it had a £0.30 NFC tag in it I'd buy it"
thanks Sup Forums

Why do kids like this shit? It's just a statue, it's not even an action figure.

Redditors, the target audience for this game.
Kids don't like rabbid shit lol

Rabbids have a very popular show airing on television.

>Hey Mikey, I know you love Mario so much so I got you this deformed creepy rabbit dressed as him.

>kids
>says collectibles on the box
>implying Nintendo fans haven't always been manchildren

I forgot about this.

Maybe the potential is there.

People that buy Funko Pops

Same reason people buy minions shit (they're basically the same thing anyway)

Rabbids have not been relevant in over 10 years, they are absolutely not popular with children.

Fuck no, and if you do then reconsider your life choices

When I was a kid I didn't have shit taste so I wouldn't be a rabbid figure, I'm semi-confident that the current kids wouldn't buy that.

Probably just some loser who thinks Rabbids are funny (they exist).

I don't get the minion comparisons, to me they seem more like the ape escape monkeys. Evn then, all three are similar so what makes the monkeys okay?

The kind of retards who buy amiibos, those stupid fucking ugly funko pop things, and the slightly better, but still retarded, Nenodroids.
Manchildren.

>to me they seem more like the ape escape monkeys.
Dont even dare to compare them, the monkeys do wacky things but dont dont scream like retards and go for 'LOL SO RANDUMB xD" humor

how much are they? it looks cool

>scream like retards

So why doesn't Sup Forums like them? They could connect personally with the autistic screeching.

I am still so confused over all of this. I don't know who to believe as to whether rabbids are actually popular or not. I thought they were deader than dead but there is no way that Nintendo would tie their most precious franchise to an anchor. I have never seen any rabbid merch but at the same time I have never been shopping in a place that would have it. What is the real story with these fuckers?

>Who would actually buy this? It's not even an amiibo.
do you really have to ask? nintendo faggots will buy anything with a mario hat on it. theyre like part of a cult or something.

>it's a game for kids you fucking autist
drones will fight you

(You).png-s aren't supposed to be given to people that make good points

They make shit like this but not for decent franchises they own.
Why?

I'm aware.

So you connected with his words so much that you gave him one out of respect?
Man, I wish I was your friend.

(you) didn't make a good point

>not even as long as my dick
nope

Minions

Ubisoft are making the statue. Not Nintendo.

I love how these things are usually in poses mocking the viewer. Especially with that smug Peach Rabbid, someone had to know what they were doing.

Well, you said you wanted a Mario RPG with more than just the usual generic characters. Here you go, friends!