Why is this "game" bad?

Why is this "game" bad?

>having empathy for some broad

because it's some fucking angsty teen cringefest of a story with shitty visuals on par with telltale trying to tell some 2deep4u message about lyfe, spurred and fueled on by waifufags and tumblr.

>game about choices
>only 2 possible outcomes

I personally didn't hate it but that's the reason why it's shit. Same thing goes for TT's games excluding Wolf Among Us...that was legit a good ride with interesting characters.

You have a "game" with powers about rewinding time and time travel and the primary focus is decisions and the outcomes and you tell me there's only 2 possible outcomes? Lame as fuck. If there was like 5-6 different endings that varied depending on your choices in each episode than yeah but the differences in your choices is so subtle and minuscule it doesn't even matter.

like every choices game nothing matters in the end.

walking is not gameplay
you could've told the same story in a choose your own adventure book

this game is good Sup Forums

this game is shit Sup Forums

mass effect?

God, all of this mansplaining. You cishets just hate this game because it has the courage to have a strong female lead. I bet you misogynistic pigs think that Bloodborne or Dark Souls are good games. You make me sick.

Nothing you do actually matters, players aren't free to make basic decisions such as where to go or what to do, game is entirely linear. It's an interactive storybook, not a game. Adventure games have puzzles and choices that matter, this has neither.

this game is great Sup Forums

I couldn't get through it without drinking. It was ok

I hear there's multiple endings but I couldn't tell you because I never played the ME series. It's on my backlog though but I heard it's very decision based and story driven so yeah basically. If my decisions actually mattered and actually shaped the story then it wouldn't be as shit or forgettable. The only real impact you have as far as decision making goes is you can choose to kill that one drug dealer dude and you can choose to save Kate. And in the end it doesn't really matter since you end up either changing everything by letting Chloe die or by just fucking everyone else over and letting everyone die. Either way none of it matters and it's cheap as hell.

I could get over the cringe dialog and shitty puns but just the ending fact that you did all over this shit for absolutely nothing is pretty much a slap in the face. There's no character development. Max is still the same as she was in the beginning. Chloe is still a piece of shit.

Again I didn't hate the game like Sup Forums does but I totally understand where they come from with their hate for this game as opposed to say Wolf Among Us or Tales from the Borderlands.

Hi Sammy

delet this

fair reasoning, i just like the atmosphere and the music, it was comfy as hell.

>Game has a time travel mechanic centered around fixing your immediate mistakes
>doesn't make the story about the tortured War Veteran who's trying to cope with his shitty life after his tours of duty while balancing out his massive paranoia
at least you can get the blue haired asshole shot several times in incredibly amusing ways

It's amazing. The writing is so fucking terrible, and so out of touch. And it has so much pointless filler. Great drinking game.

>reddit tier humor is here
the future

damnnn niga i love that fucking game

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

here's my tired (you)

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

spoiler

95% of anons will tell you its cause the ending was bad and nothing mattered, and its true. but they leave out the fact you KEPT trying to get the good endings through the game, but kept fucking up cause no mater what good ending you got, the storm was still hitting
The game was bad because instead of using your powers for something meaningful, you used it on BORING shit, like to learn someones last name, pass tests for someone else and even learn to shoot a gun. Even the game, or Bad Max in the Diner called you out on your bullshit that youre killing and messing up the WORLD on school drama instead of something meaningful, and left with the choice of throwing your mess away or erasing everything, never really owning up to all the shit you caused. Either road in the end has you 'running' from your problems
Best thing you did with your power was save a life, Kate, and if you didnt then you REALLY wasted your powers(if you wanted kate to die thats okay, your choice)

Shitty writing, both in dialog and plot

why does Kate look like a drug addict in this pic?

I let the town get destroyed because if you couldnt leave in time to escape a tornado moving at 1mph then you deserved to die

>It's no game
>It killed Hitman
>sjw
>made by frogs
>no gameplay

its in improvement, she looks like a crack addict in the game going on three days without sleep.
Same, if they're too stubborn to leave when they see that shit coming their way they deserve to get flung. Also Kate was in a hospital out of town, so its all good.

Lowest common denominator. Lesbian girls walking simulator high school emotional drama artsy indieshit but the twist she has a superpower

Its like a shitty daytime soap

fpbp

Yeah, and there's the shitty prequel upcoming with even more teenage artsy lesbian drama and angst

Mass Effect had little shit like
>saved your team in ME2
>they have a small cameo in ME3

It's not it's great and fun and CHLOE!

I don't think a game with multiple written endings is ever going to satisfy peoples need for choice. Even shit like Fallout NV has a pretty tame amount. You'd basically need emergent gameplay like with dorf fort for a story to really be told differently

It's not, it's better than anything telltale has put out
2 endings is a meme reason to hate it so fuck off

>Chloe is the protag in the next game
Chloe-haters BTFO

50% more shaka bra