FFXIV Stormblood

Is this game better on PC or PS4 Pro?

PC. Why would you ever play an MMO with a controller?

even if you could use a kb+m for console it'd still be shit, need me a parser and GW

I heard from people that the game plays good with a controller and that PS4 is getting a 4k patch.

because it plays better with one

all content in the game can be done on controller, but people will argue whether or not it's optimal

shit bait, controller is so inferior and limited in many ways

Not in this timeline.

Did the divergence change?

PC, for mindless crafting/gathering/fishing/chocobo racing farm its 100% recommended the use of a controller.

>tfw want to learn to play with controller
>don't even know where to start with setting up the hotbars for lvl 60
>buy game on ps4
>can't play it

ya, anything that requires a brain operates more optimally with a kb+m

I use keyboard and a controller on PC. I can't fucking stand tab targeting and I play better with a controller but I can also click on shit in pvp and type easily.

Just the fact that even now healers are waiting just about as long as dps classes are and with the tanks numbers going down in stormblood means even more waiting.

Controller on PC since the beginning all the way to my a12s clears(no echo or static)

It's the best combo.

So what's happening with the tomestones? I need to know what to spend before Thursday

>using creator as a measure of achievement

you're joking right?

You can use kb+m on ps4.

>Just the fact that even now healers are waiting just about as long as dps classes
That's because of the event.

Poetics stay everything else goes away. They'll prolly let us keep our leftover scriptures for a while but I'm not taking any risks and I'll spend them all before the servers go down

Scripture is going away. All pre SB gear will be bought with poetics

This is your SAM/RDM playerbase for Stormblood.

Scrips become the new lore. Lore is getting phased out. Poetics are staying. New currency releases 2 weeks after official launch.

wow you did the impossible!! how...?!? you must have hacked the game or made a custom script to make the game recognize it, my hat goes off to you sir!

>Never had a problem with Levelling since the Free to 35 started.
>Suddenly, today, the worst fucking tank I have ever seen in Sastasha.
>Doesn't pull for shit, pretends to read the note, does not actually know which color to pick, runs all the way back, CHANGES HIS MIND, and then GUESSES, only getting the right coral on the third try.

Jesus fuck.

The Mhach raids are incredible, but they're wasted on a REALLY fucking shitty story with incredibly lame characters. At least Crystal Tower had a bit of mystery and also Nero to make up for the kinda boring original characters.

I still don't know how the colors work in Sastasha and I've been playing for 3 years now

what the fuck dude
you read the note at the start of the instance, it says a colour
you pick that colour
thats it

Pro patch hasn't been released yet.

>tfw playing mch i255
>learn the opener
>do it perfectly
>use shit on CD after but line up buffs for WF
>constantly doing something
>cannot break 1.7k dps trying everything
>this is killing me even though sb us at the end of the week

I love MCH but tied with MNK its my worst dps. How do I get better?

it doesn't matter, the class is changing completely in like three days

so where do I have to camp to immediately jump into stormblood

in heavensward it was central coerthas

I wouldn't bother learning anything right since it's just memorizing a long string and that's gone be completely changed come Thursday.

Rising stones.

Recently made it to 60 on MNK, but after seeing the SB changes I'm not sure if I should stay MNK. SAM looks way better.

Rising stones. I'm gonna camp somewhere with no people since the game queues are based on the zones

>game queues are based on the zones
fuck really? thats a hot fucking tip my dude, i'll see your ass in fucking northern thanalan or something

Muh dick

At least I think so. For example if you try to login in Limsa, you'll get the server is full message but login in like Horizon and you're in instantly

its dead on pc

tfw no scat hatch card
diabenis is a buster

good meme

Maybe server queues, but you can skip those by clicking cancel and trying again. World queues could fuck us though.

not all pc fags bought xiv through steam

6 fell cleaves isn't enough to break down the cu*kshed

Here's a (you)

Only a small percentage of people bought it via Steam though.

>he presses shift and 1 and R1 and X is to complex for him
You have an autism mouse as well don't you

during the release of heavensward they implemented multi instance zones so not even balmung was much of an issue, they'll probably do the same for stormblood

>limit frame rate to 60fps
>get 30fps

>uncap
>get 40fps

Fucking stealth v-sync man

This is why all the dungeons are hallways

Who was in the wrong here?

Speaking of steam
>Running low on dosh
>sub about to run out
>My unusual finally sold on the market
>120 dosh to fuel my sub some more

This
>tried it one time on PC for shits and giggles
>It's one of the most alien things I've ever felt

implying that the limitations of a controller are kb related; holy fuck you're retarded

filthy
dumb
moogle
scum

Are you really to dumb to press buttons?

Mogkul let him off easy.

I know but I hate seeing myself give poor dmg

>sony is showing ffxiv clips during there stream atm
maybe there gonna show something

god i hope we don't see him ever again
him and his dumb fucking loli

It could be low accuracy and you're missing attacks. Thank fuck that is going away in SB too.

>reeeeees about limitations
>doesn't say what they are
Mouse over macros are the only major difference, thank you for confirming you have autism

Oh shit guys we were on the Sony compilation

Stormblood DRK quests are going to be about training the loli to be a DRK. Please look forward to it.

new sony handheld playing ffxiv

we won't

there's some foreshadowing type shit sayin we gotta master our DARKNESS DARKNESS HEARTS from the last quest if i recall

i'm sure some big chinky roegadyn will be there to tell us we were the demons all along

NO

shut the fuck up, this is not real

it is real

It's been rear for a long time with remote play. That picture was posted in reddit like a few months ago

thats your own problem for thinking that it was kb related you fucktard

some of the best players in the game play with a controller

some of them don't

they also have the same shitflinging conversations about KB + M vs. controller that people on Sup Forums do

bottom line is you need ACT + FFLogs to get good

It's real, the touch pad on the back is used for functionality

>steps of faith
>7 sprouts
and that's how i got a 30 minute lockout

>address mice twice
>reeeeeeeeeee make it about the keyboard instead

I queue for steps of faith like every week or so. The fight's just so damn great and I love seeing casuals lose their shit on Niddy

post duty finder horror stories

>steam

Bait

>always party with friends
>if theres a shitter we usually laugh at him in voice chat

some people need to loosen the fuck up with shitters. not their fault theyre retarted

this one time i used duty finder

>Is (game) better on PC or (not PC)?
PC

>someone in your party is completely worthless and can barely even follow the group
>wonder if they were stupid enough to try play on a vita

They dropped ps3 to let them improve the game, why allow it onto a handheld to hold it back again?

Which non dpsing healer story do you want #291, #774, #1208, or #1521

>Lose ps3 limits
>Get vita limits
FUCK YOU SONY FUCK OFF

I'll tell them one time in a neutral tone what they could be doing better if they're making glaring mistakes (obvious rotation errors, omitting key abilities/combos) and if they make no effort to improve I'll usually initiate a vote kick. Don't really want to waste time or effort carrying people who don't want to improve.

Why let toaster pcs hold the game back, if you don't have an i7, 1080, and at least 24 gigs of ram get out

I've never had horror stories. A couple of hiccups in random runs, but nothing to write about. Have I just been lucky?

>Salut^^

hmmmm

>q up duty finder
>one guy fucks up
>ah I'm mad

I could see it working with a controller but for me to enjoy an MMO the deal breaker is a second screen so I can watch something or go on Sup Forums during the grindy bits or while waiting for dungeon queues.

You dont have a computer and TV in the same room? My laptops a toaster but I still have it open to watch stuff while playing on the TV

>Riddle of Fire and Riddle of Earth removed
>In place of Riddle of Fire, MNK gets a 90s cooldown which allows them to achieve Greased Lightning IV for 20s, complete with super saiyan aura
>Fists of Earth now causes GL to refresh its duration whenever the MNK takes damage, but won't cause GL to build stacks.
>Fists of Wind now causes the MNK's auto-attacks to hit all nearby enemies for 20% damage
>Tornado Kick now spends 5 chakra and hits the target and all nearby enemies for 230 potency. Doesn't require/consume GL.
>Forbidden Chakra potency restored to 300-320.
>New skill: Zen Meditation. Causes the duration of GL and the MNK's current form to stop decaying, and generates 1 chakra every second. Effect is cancelled if the MNK moves or uses any other action. 30s cooldown.
Fixed.

>parser

tryhard faggot.

damn... hmm

>he screamed, as the votekick passed and he was ejected from the instance for his terrible dps

I don't even mind trannies if they don't announce it every minute. Damn attentionwhores