POOT

DEESPENSER

HEER

OM NOM NOM NOM, NOM NOM

GREASE MONKEY

anyone here ever play the prior games?

DEAD GAME

only played TFC back in the day
i used to play medic and just camp chokepoints with the medkit and grenade the fuck out

CREAM GRAVEY

Yeah?

The only thing that balances the Dead Ringer is that you can look up at the hud and see if a spy just died or not. It's the biggest crutch since wheelchairs and no one should use it.

>that sharkjumping moment in the video when it becomes retarded dragonballz shit after that poorly animated spray joke

I'M GLAD HE DIED

what about the incredibly loud uncloaking sound

they should fix all the bugs with it and nerf it slightly in exchange

>get hit
>begin rolling around that the speed of sound to a ammo kit across the map
>no one hears you take a shit in the woods
God forbid you're also trying to kill people who aren't the spy as well.

>uses his furry oc as the villain

I don't care what people say, when I am able to pyro shark it is actually fun.

Also going Frontier Justice and Gunslinger.

>using the gunslinger after they nerfed it to start with 0 hp
Just build a real level 1 sentry in a kinda sneaky place, funslinger isn't worth it anymore

They need to give Spy a weapon that mimics his disguise's weapons (but does no damage). That way he could disguise as a teammate, then when he gets "killed" Dead Ring. Enemies would never know that they killed an actual Spy, and the Dead Ringer would properly fulfil its purpose of allowing Spy to get through a narrow choke while also not alerting the enemy to his presence (since no enemy would have the time to be paranoid after every single regular kill).

Of course if you did an unconvincing job of dead ringering or actually shot the enemy with a projectile/hitscan that does no damage and they realized, then they'd clue on, so there would still be some skill and counterplay

Spy would actually be doing his job of deceiving people as Dead Ringer was intended

>funslinger isn't worth it anymore
youtube.com/watch?v=IyobntgRCmk

it doesn't start with 0hp, it starts with 50

WE

HAS

RIP ;__;

WUZ

CHARGE ME

Hello?