Since when did Sup Forums get so triggered by black people?

Since when did Sup Forums get so triggered by black people?

Didn't you fucks use to make fun of people who got triggered by asinine shit? What happened?

Yes. Sup Forums autists are now worse than SJWs.

A black person just existing is enough to vehemently boycott a game for them. Its absolute retardation.

I miss they days when we were all niggas unless proven otherwise.

when multicultural/multiethnic populations became a mandate.

fuck that.

it's just a marketing schtick done by Ubisoft shills to generate fake outrage

no one really cares, as evidenced by Sup Forums largely not giving a fucking shit about it, and most of the time the shitpost threads here get mirrored to Sup Forums AFTER they're posted here

you fell for the bait hook, line, and sinker

i love black women

its not asinine, its a marxist takeover of another industry. if you want your games to be as trash as hollywood, then by all means pretend to be le epic apathetic fag.

But I love my "Shut Up, White Man" movies/shorts/etc!

Whats with you burgers and your obsession over black penis

Black people have always been in video games.
Now it happens more often.
And all of a sudden its REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's all irony, memes and satire you dunce

Sup Forums

it's the blatant agenda pushing. the fact the focus on diversity and political correctness is prioritized above everything is what's asinine.

>getting mildly frustrated at blatanly obvious pandering and shit being shoved down your throat = LEL TRIGGERED XDDD

Oy vey, take your racism back to Sup Forums

Genuine casting of people of color is one thing. But this blatant pandering is retarded and everyone, regardless of color, should be offended by it, since it's milking a SJW topic for cash.

>it's just a marketing schtick done by Ubisoft shills to generate fake outrage

Imagine being this crazy

ITT: The last of the white race lashing out at the world as they go extinct

Just look at these bitter, manlet virgins cry from the protection of their mothers basements.

Truly a pathetic exit for what was once considered the superior race

Honest question,

Why are blacks the least attractive of all races?

t. triggered trumpledyte

>getting mildly frustrated

Why do you need to lie?

I remember when Sup Forums freaked the fuck out about Johanni being a lesbian dyke in KOTOR 2.

Oh wait, no, no one gave a shit except for Soccer moms and Fox News grandpas. Now there would be non-stop shitposting if it were to come out today.

The pendulum always swings back.

You're right and I bet you believe anti sjw are as bad as sjw, right?

Glad they'll be gone in a few decades, my grandchildren will get to live in a world free from whites

The only people on this planet that considered whites the superior race was whites themselves

Same people, different sides of the same retarded coin.

>make black female character
>has afro and is a bonafide badass
>everytime

Adding black people is just a substitute for creativity.

we like to shitpost on Sup Forums, both pro and anti Sup Forums, but you Sup Forumsirgins are so bitter towards each other its astounding.

And the rest of the world as we decimated them technologically, militarily, and culturally for over half a millennia.

>If people who discovered Sup Forums now discovered it 10 years ago they would be fighting against the GOP and Bush.

Pretty much. I give this place two years of Trump leadership until a majority of this place is back to counter culture against Trump. Already seeing it happen.

>unironically thinking niggers are on the same tier as anyone else
literally never invented the BOAT.

Its being forced down our throats worse than how I did ur mom last night buddy. Anyone can see that. Can't you see it too? Did anyone ask for this?

But afros on black females are as common as micro penises on white males

this implies the MSM and SJW crowd will swing back to neutrality (which wont happen).

who says triggered? you won't see resistances of pol fags anywhere. just calling out what everyone knows is pandering when all those games are doing it at once. gta san andreas never got the hate.

>as we decimated them technologically, militarily, and culturally for over half a millennia.

>American education

You're clearly triggered. Instead of pandering to whites, developers are now pandering to other races. This upsets you greatly.

>only America is white
>being this retarded

I remember when GameGate was around and they used those characters/developers/supporters to prove they aren't racist.

Then WatchDogs 2 happened and started to all "WE WAZ KINGSZ" and totally pandering.

I don't see how many "positive" examples of diversity like Samus, Lee or Bill can not been seen as pandering to some extent. Even stuff like Kill Bill can be seen as "pandering". I don't see what the big deal is if they accept those.

You're just not looking at the right angle: see?

Since when did Sup Forums people love niggers so much?
Didn't you fucks use to post how you hated niggers, and people who defended them? What happened?

Far right actually looks pretty cute. Fuck you I like afros. It's like a ponytail for a specific type of hair

>Implying anyone cares about irrelevant non-american countries

t. jose

Times change.

A few years ago, we didn't think the threat was big enough to be worth fighting back. We were wrong.

>angry redditors falseflag as Sup Forums
>other redditors angrily reply to them
>repeat ad infinitum
I call it: Sup Forums

I really don't understand why people are fucking going insane about it. Yeah, there's a black character in Wolfenstein II. So what? Are developers not allowed to create characters they want to see in their games?

I enjoy pretending to get triggered by black people (despite being black) because you guys always feed me free (you)s.

t. reddit

You're thinking of the 14 year olds who get bullied by athletic blacks in school

>le colbert
>talking about others being triggered

They're in them more often for political reasons not as an organic measure, i.e. it's forced.

The main words you'll hear that prove this are "diversity" and "multiculturalism," mainstays of unquestionable rhetoric.

Man, SJWS have really made a home here over the past couple years. You guys are fucked.

They can see it, but they're on the side forcing it down your throat which is why they telling you it's all in your mind. Same shit as always, just shame you back in line and call you a crybaby for doing anything so you won't start working with other people to tell them to fuck off.

I hope you get beaten by a pack of nignogs sometime in the near future. Most of them are really shitty people and when I say most I mean at LEAST 70% of them. Enjoy integrating their ideas and culture into our government and media and make sure you always remember: we could have prevented it.

>being actually this petrified of dark skin

I don't care if you're yellow, nigger, or normal, long as you ain't female we're equal.

>video games should be a political statement

>forced
what is whitewashing

He made it pretty clear he wasn't talking about political statements, lol

>tumblr gif

you have to go back

All games now must have strong females as the leads

>It's not like people literally get degrees in viral marketing and hold positions where that's their job
>Viral marketers would never notice outrage culture and wouldn't DARE exploit it

Yes, everyone leave this poor boy alone in his safe space. He's afraid of the superior black race.

The threat I was talking about wasn't niggers. It's another race.

Oops. I posted another one :O

WE WUZ Sup Forums N' SHIEEET

It's a spin-off game about pre-existing characters. Calm your tits

Those who hunt monsters must be careful lest they become the monsters themselves

haha epic tumblr ftw
i don't get why people get so ass blasted by a simple file name

I have a jewish guy who cuts my hair. I'm pretty sure he'd lose a fight with a cancer patient-- I don't think you gotta be afraid of them, dude.

So let me get this straight, white people try to push an "agenda" on white people so white people can stop breeding with white people so they can control black people?

>Man, SJWS have really made a home here over the past couple years. You guys are fucked.

not everyone telling you to fuck off, retard are sjws

also, fuck off, retard

>games previously
hey look, I'm black but that doesnt affect the game in any other wayand i'm a normal character

>ubisoft now
STRONK BLACK WOMYN GONNA MURDER THOSE CIS WHITE MALE SCUM! BLACK POWER! Oh, and there's literally nothing else to this character's personality than being a black caricature!

DIVERSE! MULTICULTURAL! (as if games havent been forever)

Here's a timeline of Sup Forums.

>2005
>Barely any politics besides complaining about retarded GOPers trying to ban or censor vidya and making fun of Fox News and defending the internet, mostly just a bunch of weebs and NEETS talking about vidya
>During this time Sup Forumstards were very obvious and if they did Sup Forumstard related shit they would be told to go back to Sup Forums. This includes things like NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER spam, because everyone around here is fucking edgy and you're not edgy for saying nigger, go back to Sup Forums faggot.
>Recall also this time Bush is in power, and the counter culture was against the GOP and his like. In fact, everything Sup Forums believes is flanderized versions of what people thought Republicans were like during that time. If the average Sup Forums user came to Sup Forums 10 years ago they'd probably be shocked and consider this place full of cucks.
>Tripfags become a pretty big thing around here
>Multiple of them are confirmed black dudes
>No one cares, barely saw any racist shit, and they posted a lot and everywhere. Usually people just made fun of them for being tripfags or asking if they like anime an fightan gaems (because black nerds all seem to)
>Black gamers were just seen as a bunch of weebs and fighting game enthusiasts, can't remember much non-Sup Forumstard tier edgyeness

>No real big change but Sup Forums starts growing rapidly, and Sup Forums starts growing in size at a faster rate than other boards as Sup Forums dies, which means new users are coming in not through Sup Forums, where everyone was just edgy libertarian/liberal/anarchists/trolls and then integrated eventually into other boards of their choosing realizing how retarded they were as Sup Forumstards. but still, never really noticed too much of a significant change.
>Unlike Sup Forumstards, Sup Forums users do not integrate and bring their board with them due to sheer number.
>Then one two punch of gamer gate into election happens, as well as Occupy Wall Street being tactically changed into SJW issues.

And here we are now.

Sup Forums is filled with Sup Forums vermin who just HAVE to think about blacks at all hours of the day.

I enjoy marxism so why not

because its subjective and many will disagree with you. you are conditioned to think that certain things are attractive

I just rewatched Atlantis because I was bored. The cast is diverse, varied, and multicultural. I shudder to think how awful the movie would be if it were made today.

Yeah, this post sums it up nicely

SJWs happened

r/the_donald and Sup Forums get triggered harder than anyone. Haven't they said they were leaving for cripplechan plenty of times? What happened to that and why are they still here?

Leave this website. It's not conducive to a happy lifestyle.