Maybe the closest we will ever get to that Grim Fandango movie...

Maybe the closest we will ever get to that Grim Fandango movie . Just saw the trailer for Coco from Disney-Pixar and it looks promising

youtube.com/watch?v=zNCz4mQzfEI

Other urls found in this thread:

indiewire.com/2015/02/grim-fandango-creator-tim-schafer-explains-why-a-15-year-old-game-deserved-a-gorgeous-upgrade-64992/
youtube.com/watch?v=NBw5YScs8iQ
cnn.com/2013/05/10/us/disney-trademark-day-dead/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>main character is a nigger/spic

movie is already shit

also Disney actually now owns the rights to Grim Fandango so I am considering this movie the spiritual successor.even if it kind of a Chowchila Charlie counterfeit

indiewire.com/2015/02/grim-fandango-creator-tim-schafer-explains-why-a-15-year-old-game-deserved-a-gorgeous-upgrade-64992/

We already had a grim fandango movie though.

youtube.com/watch?v=NBw5YScs8iQ

sad that people like you still exist in the year 2017. why is it the biggest proponents of white pride are the most pathetic and worthless members of the race?

>SJW detected

nu-Sup Forums is real

nah this looks lame to me. i feel you but the art style in Coco and the story look much closer to GF than this abortion

Im korean and i agree with though....

sad part is i'm not. i'm actually the type of person who laughs in sjw faces and throws the n-word at them like a monkey flinging his poo, not because i think its the right thing to do, not because i'm racist, but just to watch them get triggered.

but somebody like you is just a total loser who latches onto racial strife to justify your pathetic existence. you don't have any actual accomplishments so you try to make yourself feel valued by demeaning others over superficial differences. i hope trump builds a wall around you so you can suffocate in your own cocoon of inadequacy.

don't you have a dog to cook or something?
>in b4 kim jong un hits your computer with a missile

GF is great the first time around, but after that you start to see how cheesy the game is and how shitty the puzzles are.

Please don't project so hard.

Actually Sup Forums used to talk about playing fighting games with black-bros or opining for a black girlfriend, nu-Sup Forums is the people like you that don't play videogames but come here to shitpost because it's a fast board and nobody will listen to you in your shit cage.

The movie looks pretty cool. The trailer was nice.

totally disagree. i have played it all the way through at least 10 times since it first came out. i love the atmosphere, the character design, the dialogue, all the minutia of the game. the story is decent. it's not shakespeare but its competent and never gets silly or stupid i.m.o.

some of the puzzles were a bit tedious and confusing the first time around. the one at the end of yr 1 with the giant mechanical tree you have to break down was definitely not a highlight. but overall its quality dude

this.

Finally we get some spic media and no nig nogs.

Hipsanics are 17% of the US population, and that doesn't count illegals, and growing. They also include every country south of the US.

Yet blacks are 13% of the US population and statistically non-existent in most of the world. Sub-Saharan Africa barely has electricity.

i'm not projecting but if i were it would always be hard, neversoft. cause i'm thug and youre thps5. learn the difference faggot

i dont trust this kid, look how intimate he is with the lava monster from Moana

so this is just the book of life then?

no its an actual good story

At least the humans don't look horrifyingly ugly. Seriously, pixar didn't drop the ball with humans, they punched it until it was underground.

I'm a spic and i agree with though...

you must be joking. at least the humans in their movies have character in their looks. as opposed to the bland, lifeless dull character models in TBOL and other non-pixar movies of the like..

you really think theseare ugly and the ones in this pic here are standards of beauty? you're off your rocker

Not videogames

you're a troll and definitely white

>Grim Fandango
>not video game
>ppl under 18 posting in the thread.

>disney tried to copyright the day of the dead
cnn.com/2013/05/10/us/disney-trademark-day-dead/index.html

disney is a relentless beast that won't stop until they own a copyright on even the memories in your head

it's on america's tortured brow, that mickey mouse has grown up a cow