I REPEAT

THE LEAT WAS REAL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kKrb3I-Tbk0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>timer and missions are gone
this is outsourced isnt it?

fuck me it looked good but i dont want it if it has alll this casualized shit

Did they even show off multiplayer in the PS4 trailer? The combat keeps changing more and more, I'm not sure how I feel about it being casualized even more

It's called evolution, every franchise needs to evolve

MH Worlds has objective markers too with that sparkly shit leading the hunter to Deviljho(?) Rewatch the trailer. Paintballs are removed, so it is casualized.

I hope I still get to use the CB and goofy weapons like the shark lance

>PC
Well I was debating between a graphics card and a PS4. Guess I know which one I'm getting

That looked good to you? It's the same western "get thing to here to do cool thing" bullshit that's been going on for the last few years, it's tired, it's tripe and people are catching onto it.

The only thing that trailer had was that it was pretty.

>3 million seller in Japan alone
>needs to evovle

No, it's doing just fine and doesn't need to change in such a huge direction to do anything of note. If you think this is a good thing, you didn't like Monster Hunter. It's like asking Metroid to go from a game about exploration to being about combat. It's like saying that First Person Shooters need to have relationship elements.

>Not even an exclusive

hehe

*also on Xbox One and PC

Now that its also on other systems can we stop this console war shit and actually give it a chance

After seeing the complete lack of enthusiasm from that crowd, I hope this doesn't act as a catalyst for Capcom to consider canning yet another successful series due to not meeting "expectations" if the leak is true. All the glowy moss leading the player along indicates it might not appeal too much to the JPs

Suppose I'll find out how good or bad it is on PC next year.

Well, they did say they wanted to make Monster Hunter more appealing to Westerners in general.

>FullHD graphics
>open-world
>gameplay peppered with in-engine "cinematic" setpieces

And there you have it.

Don't worry, if this fails, we keep the classic gameplay in the nintendo consoles

Holy shit, this will be the first non-shit MH!

So you're saying every single monster hunter since the first game on PS2 sucks?

Who the fuck cares. Monster Hunter is boring as shit and is hyped up by weeaboos that think Japan has the greatest taste in everything. It sucked back when it was on PS2 and it sucks now.

How can Nintendo even compete?

>Monster Hunter that panders to the west

Why? You don't want to play monster hunter. You don't care about the series, you just want it on your shitty console no matter how fucking shitty it turns out. And at this point it's basically

>HAHA NINTENDO BTFO IT'S MULTPLAT BUT AT LEAST THEY AREN'T GETTING IT

>desperate for Japan
>more acceptable for the west

Sup Forums proven they can't read. Faggots falling for this.

So they're pussying out and not calling it Five? Grow some balls Capcom

By getting MH5

Why no Switch release? Fuck you Sony

Did you see the trailer? Switch isn't powerful enough to do that.

By basically getting the only legitimate MonHuns since the PS2 era. Enjoy your mature gamer spin off that will sever the MonHun franchise from Sony for good.

Worlds is MH5.

Switch is getting XX.

That's because it's a spinoff.

A yes a casual MH, perfect for a plebian like you.

>Nintendo
>classic gameplay
>after the HA bullshit in Generations

Nintendo ruined the series, this is just the continuation.

By having mainline MH games?

Is MH XX coming to 3DS?

Look at the leak, this is MH5 :^)

hopefully as a simultaneous release along with the Switch version.

>Worlds is MH5
>Mainline being announced in the west first before japan

>PS4
Brand new game
>Switch
3ds port

Top kek, how will the switch survive

Bullshit, that space game from Ubisoft looked more visually impressive than MH and that's coming to Switch. Don't forget that Capcom makes their engines scaleable and there are tons of MH fans who own Nintendo consoles AND, there's the fact that the leak specifically states that Sony FORBIDS a release on the Switch. This is clearly a huge middle finger to Nintendo from Sony

Oh then the leak is fake :^)

Switch hasn't even broken 1 million sales in Japan

It's not getting real 3rd party support for at least another year. Enjoy your ports.

Definitely not MH5, it would be called that and unveiled at a Japanese event. This is a western-oriented spinoff.

>Worlds is MH5
lol no it isn't

Either the leak is real or it isn't :)

I wanted it on my console but i wanted it to remain the same. How will openworld even work. Does it mean we don't get comfy village and comfy guildhall ?

Why doesn't the west like this.
youtube.com/watch?v=kKrb3I-Tbk0

So the leak is fake then.

>t.Xcuck

>see trailer
>notice the gamep;ly is closer to Dragons Dogma than the "usual" MonHun gameplay
>Look up announcement and see that is coming to Xbox as well as PC and PS
>Xbox never had MonHun, while the PC only has Dragons Dogma Online (still not localised)
>this may be twhat the DD team is doing

I guess to keep their cash flow the DD team was put onto this project. Unless somebody shows me that its a new team, this is what im going with.

But everyone is saying this isn't MH5, so either it's MH5 and the leak is real, or the leak is fake and it's a spin-off

>this retard trying to say the leak isn't real in every thread because the leak got the title wrong even though it got the other specifics correct
What are you even trying to do?

The fact that they are going for consoles and PC means that the want that Western audience. Current MH is suited for portable play because the questing layout makes it perfect for short bursts. Unless Capcom has finally lost it and decided to ditch Japan altogether, expect mainline to stay on Nintendo's portables.

>people physically refuse to account for the possibility that the leaker knew the title of XX but not Worlds and just used "MH5" as a placeholder

> Sony desperately buying his way into its own market
> Sony is willing to create abusive deals and contracts that fucks the developers in a effort to stay relevant
> Capcom develops internal turmoil over such abuse on Sonys part

This is just sad at this point.

>hat space game from Ubisoft looked more visually impressive than MH
Time to get a new prescription, grandpa

And you enjoy your casual core spinoffs

Be aware the the leak is from pre-MHXX era (by 8 hours), changes to the title are extremely likely, more with those changes to the gameplay

The leak isn't real because this isn't MH5.

Or this is MH5, and the leak is real.

Gotta remember the Cross leak was right but got the title wrong. Everything doesn't need to be 100%.

When it sells more than the portable version, will it be the mainline?

is this real

The 360 could handle this

It makes sense that they wouldn't stick with the numbered series since they're expanding the series to different platforms (Xbox, PC) and targetting the western audience in a large way for the first time

This is definitely MH5 though

At a 360p res

Mo Hun coming to XBOX to and PC

What the fuck is that thing in the right? it looks fucking awful.

In 720p at 30 fps with highly reduced foliage, perhaps

Either way Switch isn't getting the game so I don't know what your argument is

What a fucking blunder

>miles
wew

It's a casualjewjho

It even comes with a bigass nose

It's not getting it because Sony paid Capcom to NOT put it on Switch. Read the OP

>spinoff
>single player
>will probably have health bars
>muh graphics will be the only upside
>not even an exclusive
>a remake was the best thing sony had

Pathetic. Please save us, Nintendo.

>Nintendo gets true monhun
>everyone else gets a shallow, westernized version of monhun

all is right in the world

Doesn't the grappling hook defeat the ENTIRE PURPOSE of positioning? X did a bit of damage with, but not to this extent. I hope there's a huge limit to the hooks use.

>HAHA NINTENDO BTFO IT'S MULTPLAT BUT AT LEAST THEY AREN'T GETTING IT

For me ya, I don't even like MH but it's funny to shitpost

It takes a lot of effort to dull your assets down considerably while still making the game look half-okay

The Switch isn't nearly as powerful as you think it is, and it's weaker than the 360 in handheld mode.

I just checked. It is.

It's a generic T-Rex so that westerners would buy the game.

>generic open world third person horseshit
>good
I genuinely hope you fucking kill yourself. Shiteating retards like you are literally causing the death of video games.

are you implying original monhun isnt shit?

no it really is because switch can't do that.

THey had to forbid the switch from being developed on since it means sacrificing graphics for the other systems

If the leak is real, regardless of the title, it was developed as MH5 :^)

Okay, and the real reason it's not Switch got leaked. It's right in the OP if you looked for 5 seconds

>cinematic monster hunter

In other news:

WHERE'S FUCKING BLOODBORNE 2 JAPAN, SAVE OUR GAMES PLEASE

As someone who has played every Monster Hunter, I don't get the outrage from the less than a minute of gameplay we've been given.
Do the people complaining not remember the other games that tried out some sort of new gimmick that hasn't been done before? Frontier? 3? 4? X? The stealth thing and grappling hook is just the next gimmick.
I'm not going to complain unless we get footage that shows they butchered the combat and base mechanics, which we have yet to be given.
Jesus, did people react like this when swimming or mounting were shown?

it's only shit to plebs

you get your dumbed down product though, so don't worry.

its possibly that sony really wanted the graphical quality to be the selling point. so they would HAVE to demand they not work on a switch port

so Nintendo gets literally Portable 4 but Sonyfags will say MHW is better?

People always complain about the gimmicks dude. Have you ever been in a Monster Hunter thread? Every other post is bitching about the newest gimmicks.

And yet at the end of the day the base gameplay still remains intact. As long as Worlds accomplishes that, it will be good.

They get Code Vein instead

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

But the graphics look like shit for PS4

> stop this console war shit

Where do you think you are, friend?

and it will sell better and forever ruin real monhun

So... this was supposed to have been MH5? Did the contract specially state MH5? It matches the description perfectly otherwise but it's not MH5

and youll get your pile of shit grindfest and ask for seconds

>looked amazing
>remember this 'leak'
>casualized for the west
>Nintendo will continue to get the more traditional MH games

I mean, I have a PS4, Switch, and a good PC, but fuck it wasn't even exclusive to PS4 which is depressing.

>this is outsourced isnt it?
the graphics look western as fuck

they lost all the charm

>Specifically forbids switch release
Kek that's pathetic