ACTUAL MONSTER HUNTER FANS GET IN HERE SHITPOSTERS NOT ALLOWED

ACTUAL MONSTER HUNTER FANS GET IN HERE SHITPOSTERS NOT ALLOWED

Are you hyped for the game? Do you think that the mainline games are going to stay with Nintendo?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/monsterhunter/status/874437932416880640
youtube.com/watch?v=rWoNR-KRRuc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>glowing fairy bullshit
>new brute is boring and only exists to job to rathalos
>extremely limited glances at actual combat
>NO COOKING THEME

It's all wrong

it seems so weird hiding from monsters and what was that,tracking?

The glowing shit looks dumb, but otherwise I'm pretty hype.

Looks...Interesting. I'll have to see more gameplay, but this might convince me to get a PS4

>fucking stealth section from random Jaggi tier monsters
>*********Stealthing********* two feet away from Chicken Dinosaur
>cinematic fucking gathering
the only cool idea about this is the Open World, and that would only really work if there was some kind of tracking system

I'll still like it if it's a bit casual compared to the mainline games.

PS4 mohun and XX on switch is the best timeline.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

looks like shit, fucking cinemtic bullshit, at least the real monster hunter can still be played on 3ds and switch

This confirms the rumours about PS4 getting a westernised and more casual title doesn't it? I can see backlash once more gameplay details come out

well I was totally caught off guard and only saw the last half, but needless to say I was surprised. It's hi res, but some of those movements looked janky. I'll probably unconditionally buy it because capcom has me by the fucking balls, so I'm half forced to say I'm optimistic.

I haven't minded any of the new mechanics they've put in the game so far (except absolute readiness/evasion).

Looks like the glowing shit is just to locate mining veins and what not.

It's the casual title. It's not even named 5 so it's basically a spin-off.

Crisis averted
twitter.com/monsterhunter/status/874437932416880640

Mainline games are definitely staying with Nintendo. They design them for Japan first, and everyone else second, and most of Japans consoles are handheld, which of course only Nintendo does now.

Also, Capcom stopped working with Sony for a reason. Although I doubt Sony will be as stingy with online nowadays, remain cautious at how much (or little) resources were given to this title.

I want that Monster on Monster Violence

god, you are petty. no wonder you are still a virgin.

Looks amazing

>later

Fuck that man, I can't wait that long.

At least my bloodbourne machine will have another use now.

ITS ALL FUCKING WRONG FUCK
I'd RATHER GET MHXX ON PS4 INSTEAD OF THIS HORIZON SHIT

FUCKKCMAKSMDP)OWAQUHRPN973g2m97

>Monster Hunter: World confirmed for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One early 2018! PC version coming at a later date.
>It isn't even exclusive

I do wonder why these things insist on showing non-exclusives like this.

I remember reading a leak yesterday about this. Anyone screeencaped it?

the fuck are you on about the game looks like a typical "cinematic" game almost nothing like monster hunter

Looks good but there are some faults I have with it
That new big monster looks like fucking garbage
The fucking machine gun
WHERE IS COOKING THEME

It looks really different. I'm hoping Deviljho is still around and that the generic t-rex isn't important.

>capcom murders yet another franchise in a pathetic attempt to pander to the west

It's westernized so everything is now cinematic no bullshit serious buzzinezz

I'm so hyped that I don't really even understand how hyped I am.
I'm in shock.

It's probably the main monster and will be on the boxart and shit.

I like the open world, BotW-style interactivity with monsters, at least from what I've seen. Combined with the new stealth aspects, I could see if definitely making hunts more interesting. Grappling hooks could make flying monsters easier to deal with, too.

Past that, with no real footage of combat, I can't make any judgements right now. I'll wait until I see more concrete stuff.

no cooking theme is disappointing. You had one job, Capcom.

I wonder if it's single player or not?

If there's only a GS to use? and you equip a gun type weapon?

I wonder how much content they can put into it and whether those mechanics will get tedious after the first time.

This definitely seems like the product of Capcom wanting to give Monster Hunter a more international push by making a product more palatable to western sentiments rather than Japan and weebs like us.

Of course, I'd have to see how it significantly differs from your baseline product.

I mean, i'll play it since its on pc too, but the trailer was kinda eeeh. Need more footage and info though, before giving an honest opinion

>something as goofy as the Cooking Theme in a cinematic stealth action game
I was honestly hoping it would start playing when that hunter pulled out the BBQ, what was the point of pulling out and cooking some meat when the BBQ theme wasn't even playing? literally what did they mean by this?

As if we needed an excuse for even more console war shitposting in MH threads.

its not monster hunter 5
its not even a main line game
enjoy your vanilla monster hunter :)

>MHXX goes too far in making flashy animu monsters
>this goes too far and makes everything as generic as possible
MH is dead.

I don't think it'll make it any worse. Except when the game comes out and faggots try to argue about what game is better simply because it's on thier console

I think 5 will still be switch/3ds. I'm glad. I like classic mh but this also looks fucking sweet and ill play it.

It's coming to all platforms so no console war shitposts, hopefully

looks fucking awful

all ps4 needed was XX with amazing graphics. instead it got this open world bullshit

Not switch. So there will be. Console warriors on this board are fucking pathetic.

The PC version will probably look fantastic if Capcom bother to do a good job.

Switch is all I got, I hope so. Atleast ill be getting a non shit pc soon so I can play it
>NO COOKING THEME
Other mh trailers didn't play it either if I remember correctly

I don't think any actual MH fans are that hyped for this.

>fairy trail shit
>STEALTHING
>Auto-regen
>running away from the monster

All this plus
>just standing out in the open with some fucking leaves on his head, moving around in the peripheral, somehow doesn't fucking notice
>Gets kicked off his back, can just hook back onto the back again like nothing ever happened, also serves as a get out of jail free card with a huge, fast dodge upwards
I'm not hyped at all
Some guy in a thread mentioned it wouldn't even have multiplayer at all, was probably just posting what-ifs or talking out of his ass but I wouldn't make that an impossibility
They make it look piss easy when MH is already too easy IMO

Actually I don't think that there will be shitpost wars, the game is multiplat and Nintendo still have mainline that is way more important than any kind of spinoff, Sony guys are just doing an uproar over a spinoff which is rather sad actually.

Not very hyped, knowing this will be casualized trash according to the leak
(The leak also said open world, check, they dont care if coming to pc/xbox twitter.com/monsterhunter/status/874437932416880640 check)

literally zero hype
it didn't even feel like i was watching a monster hunter reveal. felt like another generic western game.
might be fun in its own way but it won't be monhun fun

To be fair, the MH4 teaser was a lot like this, mostly just showing off the improvements to running and climbing and such when it ended up not being that important to the core gameplay

youtube.com/watch?v=rWoNR-KRRuc

I still don't have high hopes for this though, since it reeks of bastardized western garbage

It looks like a game from some other franchise, like Horizon or Dragon's Dogma, rebranded with the Monster Hunter name and characters. There are a lot of pitfalls associated with an existing franchise going open world, but even so, I'm cautiously optimistic that this could still be a very good game. I just hope they aren't going to go overboard with the in-game cinematography tricks.

>I don't think any actual MH fans are that hyped for this.
been playing since freedom 2

I'm interested but keeping my expectations low

At least Gore Magala looks like a Monster Hunter Monster and not a turkey.

>an MH game where the focus is on making the hunting more realistic
>MHfags don't want it

really makes you think

so what is the perfect balance in terms of design? personally I'd say Gobul

>literally zero hype
this is how far nintenbros will go with their sour grapes. it's so sad

how does it feel knowing that PC got your precious franchise?

get your cinematic shit out of here

Who the fuck ever said Monster Hunter needs to be realistic?

So does Dinowaldo and Balfalk

It looks like what Americans thought "Monster Hunter" meant. Reminds me of how people call Spelunky "the game you thought Cave Story was going to be" except the quality of this MH is still up in the air.

never pander towards the western audience, I'm glad this was just a spin-off title

>We finally get a realistic MonHun
>Except its westernized to an extreme rather than moderately like Tri.
Dreams dead, time to pack up Tribros.
From now onwards, we'll focus on converting as many fans to our sides as we can to keep Tri relevant.

Glaveus has a fucking Sword for a tail.

MH was never realistic user.

nintendo babs are on suicide watch
the absolute anger i can feel in every post is so enjoyable
must suck being dedicated to playing on garbage underpowered hardware when you see what the series could be capable of

The t-rex thing looks like something cooked up in a boardroom
>t-rexes are popular, make it a t-rex
>give it some cassowary-like plumage for "realism"
>put on some retractable elements like that dilophothingy from jurassic park, people will like that
>exaggerate the fangs because it's still a fantasy creature
>then make it breath fire because that's a thing that monster hunter monsters do

I hate styles but I would rather have X before this shit, that wasn't monhun

It's so Jarring how much it looks different to the Rathalos

>Turkey Rex is soft and fluffy looking with very few angular features
>Rathalos is covered in sharp thick scales and spines

How are you going to make armor from Turkey Rex?

Same way you make it from congalala, I guess

I fucking hate that grappling hook shit.
Way to remove all the importance of position capcom, real good work there. fuckheads

Fan of both MH and Souls here. Just be careful because the PC release may mean a lot of shitposting will be coming and will never stop.
Especially if this game is a black sheep, which is looking likely.

Congalala is still exaggerated much more than turkey rex though.

>Thick solid stomach
>The plume
>Large claws for it's size

Turkey Rex looks too realistic. Like one of those shitty "Redesigns"

The biggest red flag is that there was no sign of multiplayer at all, not even a flash on screen. Maybe there will be multiplayer but it shows where their priorities are regardless. That + guiding light + generic dino that looks like a gen 1 monster don't leave me with high hopes. I'll probably end up playing it regardless, on PC of course.

the shit posting has already started, give it to sonyfans to immediately start shit up

>it doesnt look like a grindy shit fest
>ill have to return my magnifying glass since i can play this on a big screen now

wew lad

we get it, you don't like monster hunter

Miles!

How will ranks even work?

I think it'll be great, I dunno what the glowing shit is though. Nice spinoff, could be great, hope it doesn't mean MonHun regular is finished though.

Nevermind, I just found out it's also on PC

>3 years since an actual mainline and 2018 is going to be without one again
It's dumpstered.

That's literally what MH is though

>it's an "open world" survival game
Visually looks good but it's not a Monster Hunter game

>Implying it already won't start Nintendo vs Sony shitposting and shitflinging over which is better
I'm already getting my filters ready.

I'll just pirate it on pc.
This shit will bomb miserably.

>Sony paid for Monster Hunter World and blocked Nintendo from having it on Switch in an effort to stay relevant in both Japan and the West

My fucking sides.

>Anyone who actually unironically, genuinely believes is coming to PS4 as an EXCLUSIVE is actually a fucking moron that couldn't be more wrong.

*Also available on Xbox One & PC

Im glad monster hunter is back and on real consoles

>on PS4, Xbone and PC
So, it's made by the Frontier team, right?

Maybe they will be the ones who get it done well, r-right?

It all looked like awful cinematic western garbage. Monster Hunter is about gameplay, never taking itself too seriously, not this CG garbage. I feel like this is the final nail in the coffin for the MH franchise in the west.

Wait hold the fucking phone

What got announced for MH?

I'm just excited that it's different. Been playing the same game since 2006, I just want something new.

>highlighting gathering points
>instant gathering
>grappling hook
>stealth mechanic
>boring T-Rex monster

At least it looks pretty.

>Do you think that the mainline games are going to stay with Nintendo?
i fucking hope not

It's a shitty frontier game that isn't even Playstation exclusive

>also available on Xbox One
Okay, I'm hyped.

I'm surprised that it actually looked like Monster Hunter, I can assume based on what I saw (or what we didn't, due to the guy running away from the monster) that the combat system will probably remain unchanged from previous entries which is a great thing. The lack of the cooking theme at the end was weird as fuck though.

According to the leak, MH with the old mechanics is staying with Nintendo.

>sonybros literally only want monhun so they can rub it in everyones face, they don't even care if its nothing like monhun or is complete trash, its just one more excuse to shitpost and thats all that matters

is this an actual fucking joke or do people take console wars THIS seriously?

I'm excited to get my hands on this, but it's kind of sad seeing that it's not really an exclusive to PS4. That said I feel like some of the monsters they showed in the trailer didn't fit the previous monster designs. They look like something you would find in ARK.