SONY WON
NO SURVIVORS

SHADOW OF THE COLOSSUS REMAKE

I'm hyped but Wanderer looked kinda retarded

he always looked retarded

this is fucking gay

nobody wants this

leave classics alone

DELETEEEEEEEE THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
XBONE BOX X WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So every time sony remakes a game you faggot call it a win?
How is this even acceptable?

They didn't win, because they didn't show any new colossi

A remake is pointless without that.

>not the best game of the past decade

You'll pay $60 for a remake because you'll never get backwards compatibility. lol

XBOX ONE X WON DEAL WITH IT

It's the age of the remasters
Jesus christ you fuck will eat anything

>REMAKE
gaming is ded

>remake of one of the best games of all time
Only fags will get upset about this

It isn't

Some new colossi and hard mode from start and you've got me you fucking bastards

Remakes don't count as games user. They are soulless cashgrabs because they are to afraid of risk.

>getting excited for a remake when the original is still perfectly playable
I want normie Sup Forums to leave

this game deserves a remake, in fact it should have been an early PS3 game rather than late PS2 game

>A FUCKING REMAKE

Why are Sonybros hyped for a fucking remake of a game that already had a remaster? Are they this desperate for games?

As if the game didn't have enough problems on its own, why is it I only ever see people defend it...

... by declaring "It's amazing!" and nothing more, as if that's an elaboration rather than a thesis? Some go as far as "It's the most amazing game [I've] ever [played]!" which says more about the game experience of those making that claim than the actual game. There's also "It's [one of] the most original game[s] [I've] ever [played]!" Nothing about this game is original. Whatever plot elements weren't stolen from Vagrant Story or Threads of Fate were recycled from ICO (which I also would have put on this list, except I didn't feel it necessary to have both on here and ICO is the lesser of two evils). Huge bosses are nothing new, and as for the few colossi that actually are as big as this game was hyped over, the first boss of MDK2 could eat the biggest one whole and as a spiffy bonus, the MDK2 boss has color, actually moves, and the framerate doesn't go to hell while fighting it. The final bosses of Bionic Commando, Mega Man X, and Strider 2 required you to climb around on the actual bosses to get at their weak point(s). As well as nigh every Tournament Fighter ever, there's a popular NES game that's nothing but bosses, and anyone who doesn't know what it is needs to get out from whatever rock they're living under, but just in case somebody knows what it is but just can't recall it think "Rocky" or "Captain N" or "Mike Tyson". I think everyone complained about the sailing in Wind Waker, so why they happily do the exact same thing through a bunch of dirt and haze and glare and rock with grid patterns on it and call it atmosphere is beyond me.

>remade by dirty westerners

won't be nearly as good, you could tell from the trailer that the art style and animation were compromised. westerners just can't compete in that department

but I look forward to playing it. it definitely won't be as good as the original (especially for it's time) but it will be interesting seeing a different take on one of my favorite games. I just hope they don't fuck it up too bad.

Sony Remasterrace

That's nice but will it offer anything new besides looking prettier? I'm assuming the colossi will stay the same at least.

at 20 fps

>already had a remaster
What the fuck?
>it's true

New colossi means new personified colossi girls later on. I'm okay with this.

... by justifying/trivializing the flaws? "It's great that this game has barely any music because then it's all the more amazing when it IS there!" That's the only reason it's amazing because the actual stuff is really cheap. "The horse controls are stiff and awkward, but that's okay because it's like you're really riding a horse!" And hey, if you're ever playing a space shooter with sluggish controls, that's how a ship actually controls in the vacuum of space! "The game is SUPPOSED to look like shit! That's the genius and beauty of it!" Once again, it great that we aimed for crap and got it. I also love how when a movie is greasy and grainy and sunwashed it gets ridiculed on Mystery Science Theater 3000, but here it's "style". "Sure, the camera isn't perfect, but what game's camera is?" Okay, there's "not perfect", and then there's fucking ridiculous. And the thing with Colossus' camera is that it doesn't just run itself into the stupidest places, it's the kind that drifts right back to where it was as soon as you release the right analog stick. I'm just waiting for somebody to come say the camera wasn't bad programming, but some metaphor for how life bullshits you by hiding whatever's coming after you no matter how hard you try to find it, and if you focus on your troubles you won't be able to see where you're going.

... with strawman arguments, ad hominem attacks, and the same thought terminating cliches that are used to defend webcomics like Dominic Deegan, Pastel Defender Heliotrope, and Hookie Dookie Panic?

And when people feel it necessary to make claims like Colossus' fluffy soundtrack being the greatest music ever written - not just ever in a video game but EVER PERIOD - I think that says more about the game than I ever could.

Why do you expect any good from Sony pony's? If it's something they want they "win e3." Anybody else does it, it's just some shitty remake they'll shitpost about with their memes.

I do as well. Is this it now? just old games with omg 4k graphics. Kill me now. This will be a horrible period.

I didn't even imagine this would be a thing. But I'm happy for it.

Thanks sony

Are there new/cut colossi confirmed at all? I desperately want that spider and giant sandworm in.

It had a remaster at 60fps

You idiot

Literally the only thing they could improve is the fact that the physics were tied to the framerate, which was a problem for climbing in the remaster

Oh cool a game I beat already

They'll find a way to fuck it up. Just like the last guardian.

t. underage

If they didn't add some of the cut colossi I'll be fucking pissed

I would hope for them to bring back some of the scrapped colossi

>They'll make the same money regardless of adding new content/colossi

you are one optimistic user aren't you?

After two days of nonstop SJW shit I'm happy to have a remake of one of the best games from an era when games were actually good, believe it or not.

Last Guardian wasn't really a fuck up it just kind of...was. Very bland and forgettable, 6/10 worth a playthrough

Why though?

It's one of the few games that has aged really well and did not need a remake.

Shit didn't they even just fucking release an HD version?

Seriously why?

It's a game worth being optimistic about

I feel like if they were adding cut colossi they would have shown glimpses in the trailer so we could get hype. I want to get excited, but I've already beaten the game 10 times, and the new graphics are nice but hardly amazing.

i love SOTC but i am not hyped. there's no reason for a remake.

This was a dick move fake out. Who cares. We already had 1080 SotC on PS3 why not just port that over? Jesus.

remakes are fucking retarded

Are they adding anything?

Is this why Sony was just shit talking backwards comparability a few days ago?

Because you can make more profit off a very small outlay user, holy shit get with the capitalism bro. Why do you think there are 40 different versions of star wars.

Coming to your PS9Pro+Premiumâ„¢ in 2037

>remake
>don't just make backwards comp
Reminder Sony fucking hates you

Unless they add in every colossi that got cut even the ones that didn't get past the concept art stage its worthless.

It's okay when Sony does it.

>everyone on Sup Forums cries about how there are no new IPs
>collectively shits itself over the second remake of the same fucking 15 year old game
This is why gaming is dead

They already remade it in HD for ps3 and it's an overrated hipster garbage game anyway. Nice standards sonycunts.

yeah, well it was also a late PS3 game so congrats I guess.

>thread on Sup Forums of some user posting old comics and photos from 09-12 Sup Forums
>everybody collectively agrees how much better things used to be
>anons unironically excited for a remake of a 10 year old game that had a remake like 3 years ago
Wut

They have to use a game that was already made to win lmfao

>One autistic OP = Sup Forums
no

Will it run on a normal ps4?

PLEASE BUY THE SAME GAME FOR PS2, PS3, AND NOW, PS4

MS:
>if you own a game from 2 gens ago you can now play it on current gen consoles
Sony:
>if you own a game from 2 gens ago fuck you buy it again

BASED SONY

IT LOOKS LIKE A FULL FUCKING REMAKE