twitter.com/monsterhunter/status/874437932416880640
>twitter.com/monsterhunter/status/874437932416880640
twitter.com/monsterhunter/status/874437932416880640

>the city of nintendo

Jesus Christ

i'll wait for pc

Who cares
Just glad it's gone from Nintendo

This is more about Nintendo being blown the fuck out.

>PC
PC
>PC
PC
>PC
PC
>PC
PC

MASTERRACE WINS AGAIN!

No one thought it was an exclusive, were just happy the switch can't run it lmaooo

Who cares?? As long as Nintendo lose i am happy
Also Xbone and pc is irrelevant

RUMORS WERE REAL PS4 WITH SPIN OFF MON HUN

SWITCH WITH REAL MON HUN

>PC Version
NOW THIS
IS PODRACING

It's a mere spinoff.

This is more about denying Nintendo a game

I couldn't care less, it's actually on relevant platforms now. Finally

>not on Nintendo

AAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

IT LOOKS NOTHING LIKE MONSTER HUNTER

Nintendo still has the real, japanese focused main games you nerds. I'm just glad I'll have SOME version of Monster Hunter to play with my friends who refuse to buy any consoles now.

NINTENDO BTFO
AHAHHAHAHHAHHAHA

LMAO BTFO PC WINS

Can we all just come clean and say it? We just fucking hate Nintendo and what they've become. I'm so glad switch fags are getting screwed over. Enjoy your Zelda (still lol) and wah wah wahoo man

>Monster Hunter has gone in one entry from being a Nintendo exclusive to coming everywhere BUT Nintendo

>everything BUT Nintendo

JUST

Nah, Nintendo gets the only exclusive ones

FUCK NINTENDO

This shit isn't mainline

>tfw Switch and PC fag

Feels good man. Also pretty sure that many people are the same, owning a gaming PC alongside a switch.

>Nintendo gets the mainline
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Meanwhile Nintendo gets the REAL Monster Hunter? Yeah, I'm so mad. I'm an idort and World looks like casualized trash.

PC BABEEEEEEEEEEEE
wtf I want to play MonHun now after years of apathy
I'm gonna play the game and shitpost about how all the other games were shit before this one

the "leaks" were guesses from the monster hunter world trademark

none of them said anything about it being multiplat also.

>TFW YOU DIDN'T BUY A SWITCH

>mfw Sony gets MH spinoff
>Nintendo gets the mainline games

You mean Monster Hunter is only real if it's running in the same engine from the first, PS2 Monster Hunter?

I don't understand all the hype. Game looks nothing like MonHun, and now that it's confirmed we know Switch is getting the actual next mainline game...

>Nintendo gets the mainline
>A 3DS port

MONSTER HUNTER IS COMING BACK HOME BABY

Looks exclusive to me.
Its exclusively not on Switch.

>everyone but Nintendo got it
>the switch's Monster Hunter is a port
Can't make this up

its only real if its mission based and not open world.

look at all these sonybros

never played a MH game in their life, they're literally just here for the shitposting.

Guys, unironically kill yourselves. Your lives aren't worth living and you know it.

>yeah i'm so mad.
>literally fuming

All the sonyfags are going to pretend it looks bad now. Just watch.

Mad as fuck.

I wish they would have shown more combat, I don't give a fuck about the shit they showed. Monhun is and always will be 99% combat. Having said that I'll probably buy it anyway.

>A 3DS
>He doesn't know about Portable 4
Thanks for beta testing

AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO IS JUST HAPPY TO HAVE MORE MONHUN

When the Monsters don't look like a Turkey fucked a T-rex and the Greatsword user isn't wearing gunner armor.

Reddit is in full force today

(you)

This basically confirms the rumor which said Monster Hunter 5 is going to be on the Switch by the way. The rumor correctly predicted it would be an open world spin off on everything but Switch. There's no way someone just guessed at that.

Gonna laugh when the Switch gets MH5.

Kinda sad at first that it wasn't going to be a switch game, but once it got confirmed for PC, that took the blow away.

PS4 already has a Monster Hunter game

PC WINS YET AGAIN

It's not Monster Hunter. It's Western shit now.
>Not even a cooking jingle
MUH MATURE GAMES FOR MATURE GAYMERS

This, and Worlds developed has been rocky due to internal issues. I hope it's good so that I can finally play MonHun with my PC only friends but don't get too excited just yet.

yup

>none of them said anything about it being multiplat also.
Yes they did? The leak said Sony was paying for it to be on everything but the Switch and it was.

Where did you get this pic of me?

Doesn't this mean that PC+Switch is the only combination that gets both games?

the leak said they were paying for it to be on PS4 and PC

xbox was never mentioned

post yfw sonyfags are actually content with the spinoff mmo style monster instead of getting a mainline game

shitty spinoff with terrible combat and dumb normie mechanics handholding them

>all the Nintendo fags treating the xbone irreverent in rl and 4chens
>xbone gets a monster Hunter game and switch doesn't
Get used to 3rd base,faglords!

The switch is getting MHXX though, you idiot.

>D-doesn't even matter
>N-not mainline who cares...

>Implying nintenbros don't also own a gaming PC

I know you're desperate to BTFO them, but comeon, they're not THAT devastated.

still westernised trash

that looks better than the port switch is again

PC won as always

has anyone noticed no cooking theme when cooking the steak this is wrong

That's because none of them are going to buy it. They're all underages that want to shitpost, console warring faggots are pathetic.

>tfw idort

they don't care, they won't play it

That means Nintendo Switch gets Monster Hunter 5.

Most I know don't senpai

Friendly reminder that capcom has already made a Monster Hunter spinoffs for the PS4, PC, and Xbox. America just never got them.

How can you tell this from 40 seconds of gameplay? You're just saying that because it's not an exclusive now.

Game is on PS4. Does that mean PS4 won as always too?

>tfw Nintendo + PC
>get both, the open world spinoffs and mainline portable games
It feels good to be W I N N I N G this hard, either of them can turn out good or shit and I'll get to play the better game anyways!

>that looks
how to spot the nigs

Seriously, why the fuck are people defending this? This shit isn't Monster Hunter, it's just wearing its skin.
>Uncharted grappling hook
>Hiding in bushes to disappear in stealth
>Doesn't have any of the charm
>Not even a cooking jingle

>Capcom has to completely go away from mainline to separate the ugly as fuck MonHun from the actual decent one
Loving
Every
Laugh

I'm curious, who the fuck is going to buy this? Japan wont because it's on a console and they changed the gameplay. It's not "cinematic" enough for the west. Who the fuck is buying this game? This sounds like one of the worst business ideas I've ever heard of.

Trailer left a bad impression. Do we know who is developing it?

Shitposters and people who desperately want a Monster Hunter game without buying a Switch.

So most of Sup Forums I'd guess, but that's not too large of an audience in the grand scheme of things.

they're not going to keep childish features on mature platforms

I am

People already knew this with the leaks.

Notice how these posts are only coming after they confirmed it wasn't exclusive.
Sour grapes.

>cinematic
is trash

>All those people who think monster hunter was only ever on nintendo systems

haha

No because every game is objectively better on PC, so if it's on PC, PC automatically wins

I'm an idort, platforms don't matter to me. This looks like shit mate. Stay mad you get the casualized shit version.

>it's not mainline
DOA sadly.

Nah it's been shit on since the reveal. The game could be good or bad, who knows. I've been playing the series since MH1 so I'll likely give it a shot.

PC release so I get the game and see if it is casual western trash. New portable monhun incoming for my switch too. Sonyfags being this desperate. PC + portable will always be best combo. Consoles are for babi.

what

they're complaining because others can play the game that they thought only they could

that's the opposite of sour grapes

>I-I'm not a Sonyfag I swear
>T-Totally wasn't celebrating until the Tweet guys

>all MH discussion from this point onwards is gonna become hyperfocused on console shitflinging

I'm not looking forward to the next few months as an MH fan.

I think a lot of people who have never played a Monster Hunter game might be confused why we're so down on this. Monster Hunter is not popular for the setting or whatever. It's popular because of a very specific gameplay design which is fun when you get into it. This video showed a completely different gameplay design. This doesn't look like a Monster Hunter game.

>magic fairies highlighting points of interest
>press X for invisible mode
>probably will have extremely casualized gameplay because Capcom thinks western players can't handle the real deal
You had one fucking job, Capcom.