>2003
>swastikas are historically accurate so no need to censore them

>2017
>CENSORED
hmmmm....

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Cross
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reminds me of the nig that got off scott free for smashing stained glass windows at some university that depicted slavery. Remember kids, it's ok to ignore or rewrite history if it hurts your feel feels

butt hurt Sup Forumstard lol

loving every report :)

>censorship is literally ok
(You)

>Bethesda can show swastikas
>Activision cant

i hate the video game industry

one is cucked the other is only slightly

That's a nazi symbol idiot

do you know how many people died in world war 2
don't reopen old wounds

More like

>Bethesda isn't lazy enough to censor the swastika in Germany only
>Activision is and would rather just censor the whole game rather than take the time to make it regional to Germany like in the older titles

>Censoring an ancient Dharmic symbol from the ancient era

What did they mean by this

And this is a game with Nazis in it.

I heard in the International Version there will be the swastika but in trailers its German version because they are to lazy to make 2

I am more concerned about the dude either flying or hanging in the air

I WANT TO BE AN AMERICAN IDIOT

the """"censored"""" symbol is a historical nazi symbol.

nazis had more tha none symbol

They are all Dead or almost all dead no one left to trigger and + it was 70 years ago it literally does not matter anymore for modern issues

The dirty secret is that this isn't censorship. Those troops are actually fighting the Knights Templar, who were the true power behind Nazi Germany all along.

It was over 70 fucking years ago.

>Censoring a Hindu spiritual symbol

It's not just dharmic, svastika is present in all indo-european cultures + buddhism

卐卍

You really are stupid you know that? That's not the nazi symbol.

Bitch, those people aren't gonna be playing this game. People need to stop living in a fantasy. World war 2 happen and the swasikia a symbol that was widely used. Don't censor history because people are whiny bitches and can't something that they never experienced

and that makes it okay?

But that sort of flag on that building is a political flag. And guess what the symbol of the Nazi political party was?

>wanting to accurately preserve the history of the bad guys
who gives a shit?

>mfw the world is still butthurt about a group of people who lost a war almost 100 years ago

Was this Hitler's plan all along?

Yeah, wouldn't want to offend the 1-2 old men that sleep in the same room that their great-great-great-grandchildren play Wolfenstein in.

Yes, faggot.

>The way to honor what the soldiers in WW2 died for is to try to forget about it
Yes, this will ensure that we learn from our mistakes, hide the swastikas, but use "literally Hitler" as an insult for ever lower levels of wrongdoing.

Euros ruin everything

>2003
>no women soldiers because there is at least some emphasis on historical accuracy

>2017
>LOL IT'S 2017 YOU DUMB BIGOT >;3333

>not a nazi symbol

Acting like it didn't happen by censoring it is an insult to their sacrifice.
Are you retarded do you think that jews that survived the holocaust want the event to be forgotten?
Should mankind just forget all the bad things that happened to spare feelings.

Where did it all go wrong, lads?

Not only are the swastikas censored in this pic, thats female fucking frontline soldier. In WWII.

This has to be the most ignorant thing I've ever read. You're either a fucking moron or 12 years old.

But what if... manjis.

They had crosses too. Is a cross a nazi symbol?

>google "Nazi Cross"
>symbol in OP's image pops up
>look it up on wikipedia
>no sign of it under the Nazi symbols page
Any historyfags wanna weigh in on this? I'm genuinely curious whether or not that's an actual Nazi symbol.

Yes, because who gives a shit.
It was for all intents and purposes. the last 'real' war and its battlegrounds shaped modern europe.
The dead can't find offense in seeing something. No one can take offense to something to something they never encountered or felt. the Reich is long dead, a relic of a different age therefore we may use it in any context we want.

They censored it because the stream was being shown in Germany and they have laws on this shit. The non-German version should have Swastika's present.

only a retard would play the campaign.

Its the Iron Cross a German symbol not a Nazi symbol

is the swatizka a buddhist symbol?

are you baiting or actually fucking retarded? censorship of history is not okay

>offense

I'm all for allowing female and black soldiers, but for fuck sakes at least make it accurate and in the right Battlefield. Fucking BF1 all over again with unlimited amount of niggers running around

This makes too much sense to be true. Surely it must be a conspiracy perpetrated by (((them))).

Nevermind. Found this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Cross

I thought they lifted that law.

It is actually.

Thanks m8 typing on a phone on a subway. hard to type

That's a fucking Iron Cross you dunce

Iron cross has been used around the world though.

thats the point dumbass

As a historian of course it does. There's nothing wrong with depicting a swastika in a WW2 game because swastikas were everywhere in Germany and the lands it conquered throughout the 30s and 40s. It's not a problem until you've got people sticking swastikas in their front lawns in real life and actually embracing everything they stand for.

>Black Spiderman

SONY YOU MADMEN

Yes and they're all playing vidya, of course.

>Christians are nazis

That would be a very bad idea given the times.

Still says that the Nazis used it. I just wanted to know if the symbol was actually used by the Nazis, not necessarily if it's a Nazi only symbol.

Sorry, user. I'm not a smart man.

The symbol predates Nazism. So does the swastika, but the Nazis altered its orientation and co-opted it specifically as their symbol. The iron cross was associated with Germany since before WWI and goes back to the Prussian state which eventually unified Germany.

Simply put, the cross would have been a German military symbol even if the Nazis never existed. The swastika would never have been associated with Germany if not for the Nazis.

Finally, that is not a Nazi symbol and would not have been on Nazi flags with that coloration. It was as I said a Prussian military symbol that was used by the German army. It had no association with the Nazi party. Its use by Neo-Nazis is only because most Naziboos are Germanboos by default.

>fuck the Buddhists why they kill jews