MHW looks so bad, Sup Forums is barely shitposting about it

>MHW looks so bad, Sup Forums is barely shitposting about it

How could Capcom fuck up so bad

It looks fine.

Are you assblasted because it's not on your shitty 240p screen?

>nintenfags like me btfo

to be honest I thought MH for PS4 was a meme

Remember the last two times Capcom tried to westernize well liked IP? Lost Planet and DmC? Turned out real swell for those games, right?

nah im assblasted because the environments look like a PS3 game, the new monster design is awful and the animations looks worse than Dragon's Dogma

It's ok, Sonybros will eat it up anyway and get to pretend they know what MonHun plays like.

>Sup Forums is going sourgrapes again
Sasuga.

I disagree with literally everything you said. Enjoy it on your 3ds I guess.

I hope the game turns out to be good, successful, and the PC release isn't too far behind the consoles'.

But I am waaay more excited to see the new games they're cooking up for the Switch. I'd be happiest if they'd release any of the real games on PC too, though.

It's better than looking like a n64 game.

as opposed to how amazing the 3ds games look

It's okay, it's not PS4 exclusive, we can like it.

>make generic western trash
>call it monster hunter
why is this allowed?

I fucking hope it doesn't play like the old mechanically stagnant MH's and I've played every mainline title to date.

Shit needs to improve.

It is. MHW is multiplat.

>It's ok, Sonybros will eat it up anyway and get to pretend they know what MonHun plays like.
>Sonybros

It's multiplat...

The designs really worry me. I notice that all monster designs in Western games look the same, and they're all incredibly generic alien-like designs. I really hope Capcom doesn't ape that style and we end up with a bunch of bland, lifeless, grey monsters.

Yeah, no shit. The question you're supposed to answer, though, is: Do you want your Monster Hunter gameplay improved or dumbed down?

In World, we're getting it dumbed down, and I'd take status quo over that. Give me a real improvement, please.

>open world

nah I'm good

Improving is one thing, throwing away every single mechanic that makes a franchise what it is is another.

They showed a bunch of new monsters and they looked fine. Rathalos looked like Rathalos.

Reminder that we have shit like great baggi/jaggi, the dromes, etc. Before you weebfags start blaming that shit on "western design."

the monster they showed in the trailer is literally the Jurassic Park T-Rex but with a weird nose

the monster designs will be awful

>nitpicking the small fries to justify the shit design of what seems to be the flagship
lmao

because sony desperate for monster hunter sales in japan, and capcom wanting more monster hunter sales on the west
so they are taking the worst of both worlds

Rathalos belongs in the trash and the new designs looked like dogshit

because 90% of times what attract sales it's the brand and not the actual gameplay

When this tanks and there is no Monster Hunter on any console localized, only Capcom is to blame.

>Still looks better then anything the 3DS could ever shit out

stay assblasted