Now that Monster Hunter has finally left the dying clutches of this company...

Now that Monster Hunter has finally left the dying clutches of this company. How do Nintendo fans honestly feel about it? Dose it feel like a betryal?

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/v/search/filename/Nintendo-840x420.jpg/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I mean, Monster Hunter started on Playstation, so it doesn't really matter.

World is a spin off.

Nintendo has XX
Sony/MS have World
The real test will be to see who gets 5.

I was getting a PS4 sometime soon anyway, but yes it does feel like betrayal. It's fucking multi-plat and they couldn't tone down the visuals for a Switch version. We get a shitty 3DS port instead.

I honestly never cared about the franchise

Enjoy your spin off
HAHAHAHAHAH

Sony is paying for it, and doesn't want to see it on the Switch.

I was never a fan of Monster Hunter so I don't care in the slightest

Doesn't really bother me. I've never really given a shit if something was exclusive or not.

So it's basically Spiderman: New York Asylum?

It deserved better. Finally, Monster Hunter is truly for the players.

The leak says that Sony forbid a Switch release in their contract. That's a pretty shit move if you ask me

boards.fireden.net/v/search/filename/Nintendo-840x420.jpg/

Nintendo fans don't care

What's really funny is that MOHUN IS COMING TO XBOX AND PC

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

have you see Jurassic World?

>Sony is paying for it
Then why is also coming to xbix and pc? It makes no sense.

>left dying
But it's a spinoff?

Wait? What? Hue hue hue hue hue!!

not really. a MonHun game with modern realistic graphics was an inevitability, and i think has greater potential to be sold on Xbox/PS, than the more straight up arcadey MH games on Nintendo platforms.

i think this divergence can co-exist in the franchise.

PC monster hunter
yeah I can get behind that.

>Sony fans pretending to have ever cared about MH

because sony is paying for it to not be on the switch.

because they are super fucking god damned scared of the switch.

Im gonna laugh when its revealed that the Dragons Dogma team is the one behind MHW and then the real ninty tears will start flowing.

Faggots thinking it's MH4 will be horribly disappointed. But they deserve it since MH fags tend to be insufferable.

whats even more hilarious is that nintendo fans keep being fed trash monhuns where the real gamers finally get the real version of the game that nintendo fans wish they could get

And sony almost killed it before they got it away from them.

Did you even watch the conference? This "monster hunter" game is not monster hunter. It's a spin off just like Frontier Z was a spin off and ALSO ON PS4. And nobody cared. It hasn't even been announced for Japan. It's also multiplatform and on XB1 unlike the rumor that said PS4 exclusive. It's not on switch and I'm glad because I don't want it. No monster hunter fan would play this it took everything good about MH out in favor of generic western open world tropes. Nobody in the west will probably even be interested and the Nips will give zero fucks.

To answer your question no I don't fell betrayed by another spin off. Monster Hunter 5 will be exclusive to the Switch

Well it's the Natsume of MonHun so whatever.
I'll still probably play it though, and 5 will probably still be on Nintendo consoles anyways and considering I'm an idort it doesn't matter much to me.

>Left

>Multiplat 15 fps no co-op

I kekked.

I just hope it's done by a competent team and doesn't blow cock.

Then why would they pay for a spin off that existing fans of the series won't care about? How exactly will paying so the switch does not get MHW help them at all when MH5 comes out on switch?

Sony, I'm sorry, I had high hopes for you. Maybe next year?

Still no 5
This is literally Horizon with MH skin. I was hoping it would be an actual MH game.

I rather play MHO than World on my PC

What part of it, "wasn't Monster Hunter"?

I honestly can't imagine in what world your shitty fanboyism wants your favorite game on literally the worst possible hardware. The Switch doesn't even fucking have built-in voice chat for crying out loud, a basic fundamental feature for the game. You're not a, "monster hunter" fan, you're a Nintendo fan: and you're the kinds of people that need to fucking remove yourself from the community. You don't care about the game, you care about BING BING WAHOO 1-UP MAMA MIA and it's bottom line.

As a Sony fan, Monster Hunter world looked like garbage, and I'm pissed this is the game we get.

Japan will not buy this and that's all that matters. At least I can play with on my PC. Looking forward to all the lewd mods.

because both are irrelevant in japan.

They moneyhatted the game to try and stop Nintendo controlling the entirety of the market.

Doubt it will work if N get 5, and Nintendo is already getting every japanese gamer due to splatoon.

>the real version of the game that nintendo fans wish they could get
But we are, the mainline series is coming to the switch. Have fun with your second spin off of monster hunter that no one will care about

I think this really cements the fact how desperate companies like Capcom are to stay off of Nintendo hardware.

Monster Hunter as a franchise did super well on Nintendo hardware, but here we have Capcom jumping ship for no real reason.

Why?

Because they don't want to support Nintendo.

MonHun Worlds is the only game that's been trending at all in Japan that was announced at E3. Currently it's the most hyped E3 announced game in Japan.

Fucking idiot.

MH5 basically confirmed for Switch.

If they were going to bring MonHunt to a real console, they shouldn't of bastardized it. That great sword was way to fast. Greatswords are not for fast, they are for charging.

kek it's not a real monhun it's just a spinoff... and since the leak is real we know a real entry developed by main Monhun team is coming to switch sooner or later.... no panic.

>They moneyhatted the game
>if N get 5

If you're going to choose to believe the leak is real, you have to accept that World is 5, just with a different name and Nintendo won't be getting 5. If it's not 5, then the leak isn't real and they didn't moneyhat.

But you have to pick one.

sauce?

We already know what it's gonna be like.
It's open world instead of zone based, no time limit on hunts, and a bunch of other shit changed and casualised to appeal to the western market.
It's like saying Natsume Harvest Moon is still Harvest Moon because it has the same name and the same "core" when in reality is completely inferior to SoS, which is the true old Harvest Moon, and they are nothing alike.

Never played a MH game so it doesn't really effect me

>and they couldn't tone down the visuals for a Switch version.
Yes, they couldn't it's using a tegra.
But this is also meant for the western audiences, and in case you're not aware the only place in the world where people are lining up to get the nintablet is japan.

No user it's only video games

>mainline series is coming to the switch
X and XX are spinoffs.

Portable is also a spinoff, if you choose to believe the leak.

It's coming to literally every other platform, you don't actually think people game on just nintendo hardware, right?

>Enjoy your spin off

What do you call MHXX then?

>finally left
It's literally getting a mainline game for the Switch you doofus

>Leak said this would be called MH5
>Its not MH5

Please stop using anonymous posts on Sup Forums as sources. That post got literally nothing right besides the game being multiplat.

Monster Hunter was always a shit series and now it can go back to Sony to continue being shit.

>. and since the leak is real

If the leak is real, World is 5 and Nintendo will never get a game called 5. Or World isn't 5, and the leak is fake.

We're not positive if MH5 will release on the switch. I imagine MHW is a test. If MHW does well in japan, like anywhere close to what MHXX did on 3DS and/or Switch, then they MIGHT go to PS4. Fat chance though, Monster Hunter is pretty much condemned to portable forever now, its clicks too well with the jap market.

Now if sony were to release a new portable to put Monhun 5 on, thats a different story.

That means the Portable 5 game is real though

Honestly as someone who owns a PC + a Switch I'm getting 2 MH games in the next year, it feels amazing. That said based on what I've seen of World so far I'm cautiously optimistic, it might drift too far from what MH should feel like.

It hasn't even been announced for Japan yet, what the fuck hahaa

>But this is also meant for the western audiences,

Then it's a shame this is trending extremely well in Japan right now as opposed to US reception.

>Choosing to ignore parts of the leak for your own agenda

I've never gave a shit.

I don't think a mainline title wouldn't be on a portable device. Monster Hunter World does not look like a mainline title either, just from the short glimpse we have.

uh

there's that monster hunter mmorpg in the making on pc, believe "dauntless"? Anyone looked into that?

>Westernized Monster Hunter

>C R O S S P L A T F O R M

>Own a PS4 AND a Switch
>I get monhun regardless

Feels pretty damn good, honestly.

MHW is not MH5

>MH5
>its not MH5

Literally the only thing right in this post is that it POSSIBLY may come to other platforms and the guy couldnt even commit to saying that. This is 100% a bullshit reasonable guess post.

we still getting Monster Hunter XX on Switch, so I don't give a damn. I prefer the old style of monster hunter anyway.

>portable on switch
>westernized MH on PS4*

*and xbox and PC

My ass

These are trivial differences. The real difference is that the Nintendo Monster hunter was terrible and this actually looks good

I don't even own any nintendo consoles and I think they're already going to win E3
it aint even hard to beat microsoft and sony we had really shitty conferences
fuck

>Sonybros trying their very hardest to capitalize on the only thing that looked good at their conference

Portable 4ths been confirmed for the switch? Where at? I only see XX at the moment. Its a fake reasonable guess post dawg.

>POSSIBLY

already been confirmed for Xbone and PC, dude

YEP

>Its good now that it's on Sony!
kek

Im talking in past tense from the Leakers point of view.

An expansion to a mainline anniversary game.

This is a garbage spin-off. I own a PS4 and bought a 3ds for Monster Hunter 4 and I wont be buying this garbage.
Its like Monster Hunter made by a Western studio.

Nintendo fans dodged a bullet. This looks like trash.

>you prefer it even though you have no idea how world works

sounds like fanboy

>literally browsing reddit
>posting it back here

Capcom should already know it won't. The main sell of MonHun in Japan is portability, so they should expect that a westernized entry only available on home consoles is going to sell like shit there.

Honestly, it's likely Nintendo will.

Monster hunter lite for normie fags.

>Calling that thing Monster Hunter
This is how the series dies. Once again we have dealt a blow to Japan.

>Nintendo isn't getting a casualized westernized Monster Hunter spinoff

I find myself not giving a fuck user

Enjoy your stealth open world QTE garbage

how dare it have any verticality

Naw gotta be on iOS/Android

>Sony forbids game on ninty
>They produce this shit

Based Capcom scamming Sony out of their money

I'm an idort so nope, I feel fine.

HAHA SONIGGERS TAKE YOUR SPINOFF WESTERN BABY SHIT FUCK YOU FAGGOTS NINTENDO GETS THE TRUE MONSTER HUNTER TAKE THAT YOU FUCKING RETARDS

Nigger shut the fuck up

Why are Nintendolts acting like MHXX isn't also a spin off?