Enjoy your dumbed down game for western babbies. The real MH is still on the switch

Enjoy your dumbed down game for western babbies. The real MH is still on the switch.

lmao buttblasted too much BRAH?

Found the triggered drone, world is 5

Sony always win, enjoy your 3ds port
>But open world
Open world is great
>But qte
It's great and adds a more fun game

lol

Well fuck
Nintendo is doomed. Wonder if I can still return my Switch.

You know the tight strategic gameplay of monster Hunter really needs? Open world, sitting all over the place

it's not monster hunter if doesn't look like a 20 year old game with reused engine and assets

nice try sonybros

read it and weep bois

>He bought a Switch
Kek.
Wrong

>Open World

Even if this was on Switch, into the trash it goes.

Wait, mh world is open world with qte ?

Fuck tell me this is bait please.

Meh couldn't care less about Monster hunter, seeing Nintendo losing a game is what makes me happy
>Xbone
>PS4
>PC
Everyone except Switch, top kek

It looks more to me like they look a lot of the character out of it. It doesn't have any of the charm like the cartoony animations, the music while you cook, etc.

idk about QTE, but it's probably
open world is right though yeah

>tfw MonHun on PC

fucking finally, best day

>Sony wins
But it's coming out on Xbox at the same time and then PC later

Open world can be done right, QTE's suck

He said as an EXCLUSIVE which it isn't

Holy fuck, this

For once we're getting a Monster Hunter game that isn't identical to MH1 way back on the PS1 but with recycled monsters and all people can do is bitch about it. How dare they update the series a little in a way that doesn't involve gamebreaking anime superpowers.

Typical PCbro eating up whatever shitty casual port you get.

>MH game with none of the grinding

I fail to see how this is bad

>The real MH is still on the switch.

And Japan-only.

I can already emulate Tri but this is great.

exclusively not on switch

He very clearly states "As an exclusive" It's not an exclusive.

Which is great for me. PC Hype.

I got MH3U to see what the fuss is all about.

I don't understand what the fuss is all about. It's an extraordinarily slow and clunky 3D beat em up with fetch quests and PS1 graphics.

>games community contemp with playing the same game the same way with each and every installment.

>still havent done even half the content in generations
>XX localization soon
>World in 2018
>also have other games i need to play
How do I pull this off

Why is everyone complaining about Monster Hunter? That trailer looked awesome. I've never played the series before (namely because it's been stuck on handhelds or underpowered Nintyshit systems for years) but I might get into this one.

Monster Hunter was getting stale. Generations was a small change but still the same game yet again. MHW will be a wonderful breath of fresh air. Who cares if it's a spin off or not. It looks good. It'll probably play just as good. And have the core mechanics with a bunch of new mechanics. Why all the hate? Don't own a PS4/Xbox/pc?

>not playing both
xD