To say I'm disappointed is underselling it

To say I'm disappointed is underselling it.

Where are all the Japanese games that were supposed to be announced?

Other urls found in this thread:

gematsu.com/2017/06/sony-teases-big-announcements-japanese-games-e3-2017
youtube.com/watch?v=rcjpags7JT8
youtube.com/watch?v=eaHSpUZgW24
playstationlifestyle.net/2017/06/12/playstation-experience-2017-confirmed/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

In Japan, I assume

WEEB

---------------------------> Sup Forums

TGS

>these are the kinds of posts we get in summer

Just wait for TGS. E3 is complete normie shit now

TGS, like every year.

They literally said there would be Japanese games this year.

>Weeaboo games
>E3

They literally said they'd be making a huge come back at E3 this year. Are you retarded?

le butthurt snowflake face still falling for the summer meme. if you wene't trying so hard to fit in you'd know how to use green text properly too lfmaooooo

Are you just pretending to be retarded?

This is an anime imageboard, and the fact that you did - - - - - - > as opposed to brings into question how nu u are

What an absolute shit show.
And fucking TGS is 3 months from now. Hopefully Nintendo delivers.

TGS you fucking retard, japanese don't give a shit about E3

>Microsoft unironically showed more Japanese games than Sony
Looks like I'm selling my PieceOfShit4

He's talking about Shawn Layden last week sucking himself off over how Sony were apparently bringing a bunch of Japanese heavy hitters with them to E3.

worst conference in a long time.

Just a warning to Sup Forums. Sony Pictures has completely gotten their hands on the game division, and you should know what that means.

>Nintendo
>deliver
hahaha

This was shit

Do anti-weebs seriously exist on this board or are they trying hard to be ironic? The only good games announced in that conference were Japanese.

WHERE THE FUCK WAS ACE COMBAT 7?

Sony doesn't think around E3 anymore.
They don't just shoot their entire load on that one event.
There is still the PlayStation Experience and TGS where they will announce new games.

>the division that makes much less money than the game division took a hold of it
Right.

Please tell be this isn't a real post.

They showed 3 Japanese games?

Wtf

Just one big fat letdown in general.

Monster Hunter World looks cool. Spiderman will be fun. God of War looks okay.

We knew about all of these beforehand. I just wanted a reveal. This will be a memorably shitty E3 if Nintendo doesn't drop some big news tomorrow.

Shut up. I trusted Sony but they absolutely blew it.
Nintendo have a chance.

Not only do they do that, but they also do that WAY before release.
To not see footage of games to come for the next 2 years is sickingly concerning.

if you expect anything good out of E3 you'll only be disappointed, because no one delivers anymore.

At least AC7 will be a the demo stations. Now we just wait for the shit quality phone videos to pop up.

Toyko game show.

E3 is like another western culture thing fading away.

He fucking namedrops Ni Oh, Persona 5 and then they show nothing but a remaster, I mean there are numerous fucking Japan Studio developers saying they have games to reveal this year so when the fuck are we getting them?

Depressing that TGS is largely just mobage now. Last year was truly horrendous.

lmao so easily butthurt that even your outdated pics are straight from knowyourmeme hahaha

>MUH JAPAN WOULD SAVE PS4
ahahahaha.

this hurts me too but atleast I don't have a ps4

Is the SotC remake the "ambitious" game that the Soul Sacrifice and Bloodborne guys have been dropping hints at for the past year and a half?

all
me

btw
All me btw

there a chance at bloodborne being at tgs?

This.
TGS is where the real shit await us.

Only good games are the new monster hunter and shadow of the colossus remake.

Its incredible how all the western games are all show and no fun gameplay. Not even weeb but very disappointing

>no Bloodborne 2
literally the only thing I gave about this year

welp, see you next year niggers

Zero

We need /jv/

seriously what the fuck? japan literally carries E3 and they were barely present

>Bloodborne 2
its never coming out.

atleast they MAKE GAMES

MH world is a casualized piece of shit for westerners
The Mystic quest of MH

whats the point if its not fun?

it might be fun for normies but Im not one so its totally worthless for me.

how can you tell from that single video?

The leaker said so

watch the video again when you actually know what monster hunter is supposed to be

drop this autismo tone. I played the first one only back in ps2 and loved it. This did not look that different. As long as they keep it challenging who cares about small changes?

I like Mystic Quest so fuck you

Please.

Well, that or PSX, I'm sure

drop the act where you pretend to know about monster hunter and maybe i'll stop treating you like the moron you are.

Nintendo presentation dumbass.

The japs only make phone games now son.

Well it has good music at least.

gematsu.com/2017/06/sony-teases-big-announcements-japanese-games-e3-2017

youtube.com/watch?v=rcjpags7JT8

JUST A PRANK BRO

not even a hooker can help you.

This is the truth and honestly it's better this way. It's better for devs to just announce games on their own or at TGS. I wouldn't want them attending this faggot shit and I can see why they don't want to either.

lol

Oh wow what the FUCK was that about

I refuse to believe that this is real

Maybe the announcements are coming in the next few days and not at the big faggot conference itself.

That was Everybody's Golf. It was shown at the pre-show. Looks okay.

Its all up to Nintendo now.

>tfw they're all in the PC conference

please gooks save this fucking conference

Sony doesn’t care about weebs anymore. You're just going to have to accept that.

as if anybody needed more evidence that you have been totally left behind by evolution.

Well we did see only about 90 seconds of Shawn Layden.

probably are still, just not at the conference
watch for them to show shit during the day when no one cares

more like
>summerfags fall for lazy bait every time

sony literally said japanese games are back big time this year at E3
and what did they show
nothing
it's like the cut out half the conference and just called it a day

I'm not getting my hopes up

FAKE NEWS

>“I think a lot of Japanese developers lost their way chasing the mobile games yen, if you will, but they’re coming back to console in a major way. And speaking of, we’ll have some big announcements at E3 in that precise vein.”
so did Sony just lie or something?

>the new IP from Sony's one good Western studio wasn't even shown

Yoshida was talking about playing it like 2 years ago now, so I'm a bit surprised that they weren't there. Guess something's thrown the spanner in the works?

>sony lied?

You think sony would do that
Just go out there and lie to consumers?

>biggest reveals were Jap
>literally nothing

>kingdom hearts literally nowhere to be seen

they were making a stupid pun on sotc
they overestimated how much people will jizz themselves to play it AGAIN
this is why i'm a proponent of BC, less incentive to churn out the exact same games because the old title is still accessible.

>Monster Hunter World
>Marvel vs Capcom Infinite
>Shadow of the Collosus
>Final Fantasy 15 VR Fishing

Those are all the Japanese games we saw

There's a new gameplay trailer

youtube.com/watch?v=eaHSpUZgW24

I applaud Sony for minimizing the theatrical bullshit like Microsoft and EA pulled and focusing on just putting new games up on a screen. But it matters little when all the games are fucking shit.

There are plenty of Japanese games at E3, they just weren't in the conferences. Some of them were revealed outside the conference earlier, others will be shown in the coming day. It sucks but that's how it is every E3.

The fact that people still get worked up over Japanese releases at an event very clearly aimed at the West is pathetic

Follow sites that follow Japanese games and just check them regularly, stop thinking E3 will be your saviour just because a few big titles get announced

and Sony literally owns half of those so what the fuck were they talking baout

>“I think a lot of Japanese developers lost their way chasing the mobile games yen, if you will, but they’re coming back to console in a major way. And speaking of, we’ll have some big announcements at E3 in that precise vein.”

they said major ways, that wasnt even a pun, they could've said colossal ways but that wouldn't make sense because they developed SotC so they'd be shitting on themselves

Damn. I feel the same way. I always liked them better than ND or Insomniac.
Well, looks like they're ready for a counter attack.
playstationlifestyle.net/2017/06/12/playstation-experience-2017-confirmed/

I hope they don't fall for the
>don't show games not coming out so soon
meme. Or else they'll lose like today. Just show what people want to see.

Nintendo isn't going to announce anything cool, either. Just shit we already know about like Mario Odyssey, Splatoon 2, Arms, FE Warriors, and whatever scraps they have left for the 3DS. If we're very lucky we MIGHT get a trailer for the Switch mainline FE game but that wouldn't exactly be a huge surprise.

I hope you're right.

square probably told sony they were going to reveal something huge at E3 and then they played the FFXV phishing for shit and giggles and now everyone is mad, sasuga squeenix

So what nip games are there to look forward for the remainder of the year? They started so strong, too

>E3 with tickets for public
>Worst E3 from last years

Really makes you think

Disney probably won't let them because they want to show it off at their own convention.

From what I can recall, Ni no Kuni 2, Gundam Versus, Valkyria Azure Revolution and Utawarerumono 3.
Yes I am very weeb and may buy all.

Hm, I read that Underwater Romano's sequels are disappointing in comparison
>UNIST might be my only new game purchase for the remainder of the year
hold me