"good spiderman game"

Spider-Man:Arkham Web

Other urls found in this thread:

kickstarter.com/projects/551129138/energy-hook-0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

"people are gonna be mad if we put in moonswinging, but we don't want to put in the effort for actual phyics what do we do?"
"how about NO SWINGING"

"BRILLIANT|"

Honestly, what a fucking abortion. They fucked up the ONE THING they needed to get right. Arkham grappling hook traversal does not cut it for spiderman

This is QTE and cutscene laden bullshit holly crap

>
And this was the game Sony fans were insisting would be good.

QTE ridden movie game, I'm fucking keking

All style no substance. Fuck outta here. Who even developed SpiderMan 2? Because apparently they are the only ones who can get it right

>10 years ago people shat on Spider Man 3 for QTE's
>10 years later they do it again & people love it

hmm, like one of 2 QTE's is fine, but most of that trailer was an interactive QTE, even Naughty Dog is not that bad

I liked it

Treyarch, unironically.f

>Bamham and ALSO QTEs
Have we learned nothing from last generation?

>this is what they decided to end with
>no ace combat despite being in the preview
what were they thinking

>stealth
>QTE
>endless cinematic

What the fuck man, I didn't sign up for this

Who gives a fuck about the game itself is this the return of Spiderman Meme

They just showed miles!

i feel like no one played asm2 the game
this shit looks the exact same, down to the arkham rip off combat

This is the worst timeline. The shit they show is 100% spectacle and you can TELL it plays like shit. Fuck Sony.

Literally every Spider-Man game in the previous 15 years had better combat than this garbage.

doesn't look fun

Yes, all games with QTEs sold, so that means you fags absolutely adore QTEs.

MORE QTEs.

FREEDOM. MAKE YOUR OWN STORY. VR. CHOICE!!!!

>No moonswing
>But Cinematic, QTE, Arkham like game
>Miles Morales
ehh. I don't mind Miles that much honestly

FPS

First Person Spider

Didn't you guys see the little snippet of web slinging in the helicopter chase scene? im guessing the missions are cutscene and Arkham-ey and the inbetween are web slinging, which looks alright based on the little bit they showed.

>Miles

was literaly the best game shown

SAY IT WITH ME LADS

PROPER

WEB SWINGING

THEY COULDN'T PULL IT OFF SINCE SPIDEY2 BUT THEY REDISCOVERED THE TECHNOLOGY

QTE the game Spiderman edition ft. Budget demon bruce Lee. What a joke lol

Literally 40 QTE in a fuckin trailer.

And what kind of bullshit villain is Mr. Negative?

i-its just a cinematic E3 trailer, tis all

> it looks lile the Batman games
And that is bad because?

It's hard to fuck up webslinging in a movie.

Shattered Dimensions played the same way, but that game was just aping Arkham somewhat anyway.

It looks alright, but I doubt it'll be able to touch the Arkham games. The writing didn't seem all too great, hard to get a proper gauge with how scripted the showcase was but at the same time it did give a look at the open world and how it'd play

Miles being there legit made me fucking have a stroke from rage. God I hate him

it looks a little more fast paced than the batman games if im not wrong. which means im especially hyped.

Your'e right, nobody did.
So when you show off the game again but this time just prettier, people cheer because it's on a big stage.

Maybe, maybe you can polish a turd

i thought that too lol

>no moon swinging
>spiderman is black
Can't have them all I guess.

WE

Infamous: Web shit

came here to say this. same as TASM2 with web zips, arkham combat, QTE and first-person b/s

I'm confused. He calls himself Petey in the gameplay. Why is nigger Spiderman there?

Is there going to be an actual batman arkham game announced at e3?

Or was the rumors a ruse.

Also is there nothing else left after nintendo has done their event?

Well get ready bc they are frothing at the mouth to get him in the mcu

>Miles was in two places at once
are you fucking retarded

Peter is going to die so they can replace him with Miles so they can be progressive.

Hoping that the movement in areas like the construction site is faster than they made it look

QTEs out the ass and constant cutscenes have killed most of my hype though

WUZ

The main villain is Mr. Negative. He switches around the dark and the light inside people, and also switches it on their costumes. He did it to Venom in the comics, and probably is the reason the black spider on Spidey's chest is white.

And the story will probably involve both the black and white Spider-men

SPIDERS

i hope they don't focus on him the whole game, i want multiple villains.

fuck miles morales

fuck black female ironman

fuck marvel PC comics

I love it. Definitely getting it. The combat looks good and the web swinging and other sequences are enough cool for Spider Man. Sadly, this is the only good thing they showed.

What? So he changes the races of people? That's his power?

UNFUNNY

>press x to win

The swinging mechanic seems to be dual-trigger a la SM2 and SM3 - right?

This is the main factor that determines whether or not I'll buy it. The swinging in those games was so much fun.

N SHEEEIT

Who was the cop he was talking to?

Metal Gear Spidey

>Miles being there

Miles is the Spiderman we watched

I really wished they had shown more of the open world aspect. The QTE segment was a fucking awful choice for E3.

How

They expressly said after they first announced the game last year that it's an experienced Peter

I fucking laughed at this. Fucking Westerners can't even release a video game without a nigger in it. Unbelievable.
I'm really sad for you guys, thank god I play Japanese games mainly.

>Spiderman is blatantly referred to as Pete during gameplay
Kill yourself

If anything it was perfect for E3. It shows lots of gameplay and lots of cool interactive scenes. I'm sure most people loved it.

His name is Spiderman: Arachnid Knight.

this. and now Sup Forums wont shut the fuck up about it. i doubt the rest of the game is like this.

ok lets just calm down

think about all the spidy games that came out and tell me again that this new one is the worst.

At least they kept the web swinging mechanics from the ultimate spiderman ps2 game

There's barely any gameplay, it's all scripted and QTE cinematic "experience".
And the web swinging is floaty and slow. Running along walls and the buildings turns are a nice feature though.

I also pray that we can quickly unlock new costumes or colors variations because that suit is not looking great. Hopefully not DLC bs.

#BlackLivesMatter

The guy who made the swinging as good as it was patented it and won't let anyone else use it.

kickstarter.com/projects/551129138/energy-hook-0

Can I have a decent nu-marvel hero?

>The guy who made the swinging as good as it was patented it

No he fucking didn't. That shit would be property of Activision, not him.

Remember the spider-man games where you had to collect stuff in the open world, do challenges, time trial races ? Unlock costumes with different attributes to them ? Random events in sm2 ps2 ? Venom play in Ultimate ?

I hope Insomniac took notice.

>miles on top of the absolutely shit everything else
Can't even catch a break.

Oh shut the fuck up with your memes. You controlled Spider-Man most of the time. The battle gameplay was sick, and the way you can interact with things is something Spider-Man would do. How else would they do it, and not in an annoying way?

You can believe what you want, I provided a source.

Try picking a decent one first then.

it didnt look like it plus a single swing seems to carry you for miles, swinging looks eh

>shoehorning Miles into the game

they need to give some cool looking shit to sony otherwise theyre in deep shit. A shame because had it been nothing but free roaming it wouldve prob looked ok but now we're gonna get nothing but shit posting

Where's the trailer?

The entire latter half of the video showed swinging and every bit of it looked tethered, but it looks like they added the UI in post. The way he runs on the walls so smoothly and the way he swings around corners at times definitely doesn't look like gameplay, it's far too smooth.

They just had to show Miles at the end as well, now we won't be able to discuss this game without WE WUZ and QTE shitposting

Fuck this board

THEY WHY DOESNT SOMEONE MAKE THEIR OWN SYSTEM WHERE THE WEBS HAVE SLACK AND MAKE IT BETTER AND AHHHH LAZY DEVES AMAZING SPIDERMAN 3 LEFT OVERS

You provided a clone. That doesn't fucking mean he owns exclusive rights to the swinging tech. The only thing he owns is the ability to make it as well as he can and a full understanding on how it works and why it's important.

Classic Sonic physics aren't a property of fucking Yuji Naka. The only reason they have alluded SEGA for so long is because they have a bunch of incompetent programmers and hack lead project managers who didn't see why they were so important to the original games to replicate them. The same is true for Spider-Man. You get a bunch of hack devs with no dev time or budget to replicate a feature from previous entries or are so deluded that their vision of Spider-Man is the true vision.

They did, this game was built from scratch.

again

>swinging has ZERO physics behind it and is slow as fuck, might as well just be gliding everywhere
>no tricks
>combat is literally fucking bamham
>miles morales is probably a hugely important side character
>villain is some literally who
>no hint at alternate costumes

>making fun of Kamala
leave

it seemed kind of weird, like that entire scene was scripted so I'm wondering if it was even actual web swinging or the game was carrying you through button presses

>liking the diversity quota filler meant to push muslims as mainstream
Fuck off, waifufag. Go jerk it to Gwenpool instead.

>liking kamala
You first.

The most buzzword post in history

my most anticipated game, looking forward to watching the swinging and shit and they give us BLACKED and QTE shit posts. Just kill me.

We will never discuss this game without being flooded by WE posters. Fucking miles, i hate him just because of this shit hes brought with him. Fucking sony needing COOL SHIT for their demo meaning we get a 15min QTE.

Fuck it all. Someone get some footage of someone playing it on free roam so i know whether or not to drop it and save myself

I had fun talking about Spiderman in the thread that just died

What did you guys think about Superior Spiderman? It was pretty controversial but I personally liked Doc Ock spidey

>slow as fuck

this is my main issue. Fucking chase sequence and hes just floating in the air the whole time. No building up speed, no timing releases of webs at the bottom of swing arcs. Fucking nothing