Rip the ruse

rip the ruse

where's caramel

nah it's like doomsday predictors, they'll just say they got the date wrong and all will be revealed any day now... aaaany day now...

HAHAHAHAHA WHERE'S CARAMEL

Probably hanging from the rafters

I NEED CARAMEL HERE NOW.

CARAMEL STREAM YOUR SUICIDE

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

What an anti-climatic conference though

>can't even show up in a thread

fucking coward. I know you're looking at this

OHHH FUCKK HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This, it'll be Wednesday, now. Which is sort of true, in that there's probably something happening (Kojima/Keighley/Avi with Low Roar doing live music). just a surprise trailer, maybe first gameplay and MAYBE a year date (letting us know whether it's 2018 or 2019).

Eventually it'll be pushed back to the ruse not being revealed until release, as a total surprise. After that they'll disassemble Death Stranding itself for any possible connection and say it'll be after x more games.

Fuck you.

WHERE ARE YOU CARAMEL. YOU'RE USUALLY HERE WITHIN THE FIRST 3 POSTS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

kek

you dumb ass motherfuckers need to actually go do something valuable with your lives now. kek

CARAMEL KILLED HIMSELF

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

put your trip on caramel

Desperately trying to find some new straws to grasp at now that this theory failed just like all the others.

B-but guys Masahiro Ito's tweets literally confirmed the ruse was t-true!!!

SUMMON CARAMEL WITH ME

kek

>mfw he never posts here again

I WANT THAT FUCKERS ADDRESS DDOS BEGINS NOW WE CUMIN FOR YOU

>post yfw straw-grasping conspiratards get eternally BTFO

You realize this shit won't stop them right? This is like their fourth theory that failed miserably they'll just find some new bullshit to latch onto once TGS starts getting near.

dunno he just likes the attention

There never was a fucking ruse. You are on the same level as HL3 spastics when it comes to that shit. You literally took 3000 pictures of food and "confirmed" some shit.

It happened just the other day

Because he has friends there and wants to support them?

caramel will forever be cucked by fucking spiderman. This is now a spiderman thread.

kojima is still at e3 you idiots. he just isn't doing anything for the sony conference. He's teaming up with low roar and geoff for maximum over-ruse.

THIS RUSE ISNT OVER YET.

clearly not the same plane, and the troops on the bridge and in the tunnel were AMERICAN

>And now a presentation from one of the industries finest developers
>Audience getting hype
>"I FUCKING KNEW IT! NEVER BELIEVE KOJIMA'S LIES
>It's just fucking Spider-Man

I actually wanted to die

>he thinks Spiderman isn't related to the ruse

Yeah I got the same.

Especially when the guy said "Enjoy the ride".

oh my fucking christ

Post yfw when you got Spiderman and expected Death Stranding

I like how people in the front row sat there looking around as people started to leave, like they were expecting something else.

The reveal was just pushed to TGS because it needed more work. You guys are so pathetic.

kill yourself

I don't have an appropriate face but it would be one of suicide

You understand. Congrats.
Stay silent and wait for the end of E3.

>implying kojima has anything besides some mocap and concept art and will do anything else except hobnob with celebrities for the next 4 months

Is Inpatient part of the ruse?

>Y-you just wait!

>implying the ruse is over

Every game shown is part of the ruse

Not the right trip.
Ignore.

nah it's over faggot. Do you not think if Kojima had something to show that Sony would have showed it during that garbage conference?

Can we finally settle this

>DS is a completely new game
>Silent Hills is cancelled
>Metal gear is over
>Survive is coming out and its about zombies

Who /sonsofcaramel/ here?

Lets wait until Wednesday is over to be sad about it.

t. butthurt caramel

shivering under his desk with about 20 ambiens in his stomach.

It's a Switch exclusive. Buckle up for tomorrow.

Fuck all of you, seriously. If only you would have believed it would have happened. You needed to have more faith. This is your fault. E3 isn't over just you wait. I'll make it happen.

Since Caramel probably has Alzheimer's, we'll go through this shit again during gamescom and PSX.

!!3ZzvK//z/zU is caramel.

he was a visionary robbed of his future

>Survive is coming out
I'm not 100% on that honestly

For half a second I expected Death Stranding. Then I remembered they said it wouldn't be at E3, so I expected The Last of Us 2, since normies love Naughty Dog. Then they gave me Spiderman, which was better than Naughty Dog stuff, or was until they showed it as being nothing but casual bamham shit with a metric fuckton of quick time events.

That intro from Shawn sounded so much like he was hyping up Hideo and about to bring him on stage.... then I got spooderman.

saving it for a real expo

PUNISHED CARAMEL

AN EXPIRED SWEET

>Just wait till Sony's conference tonight, you'll see!
>...it's part of the buildup, just wait till Wednesday when Kojima's on stage for something else entirely.
>Just wait till TGS, you'll see!
>Just wait till PSX, then you'll understand!
>Just wait until that doctor cuts that dudes head off, Kojima will pop into the operating room and reveal the whole thing as they sever his spinal column, this is by design.

It's an ever moving target with these retards. Caramel needs to be permabanned. Also, someone let that other tripfag know that if he really wants to drink his piss he can, we all knew DS was just an excuse.

I'll keep coming.

OH BABY CARAMEL-PILL ME ONE MORE TIME

Kojima said he won't show it on E3, the game will be shown in the next PSX. The ruse is still going, kiddos.

You'll keep getting blown the fuck out.