When did Sup Forums become Sup Forums?

When did Sup Forums become Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/When did v become pol/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

5 years ago

Never.

Sup Forums brought on a bunch of newfags and memers during election season.

Fpbp.

Racism is the quinessence of Sup Forums. Not ironic racism, not racism in jest.

gamergate

this afternoon

When did Sup Forums become complaining bout others opinions O wait.

when (((they))) started pushing their shitty progressive agenda

when the majority of the userbase entered their 20's and became disillusioned with the current trends

Sup Forums need to be nuked

We are the Fourth Reich.
We are Hitler's Children.
We will not be stopped.
We will create a future for white children.
We will exterminate all others.

SIEG HEIL!

and fuck drumpf also

When the white cultural genocide started

Never. Mostly they get shut down and sent back to their retard containment board, but they leech out nonetheless.

Shit Sony show tho, yeah?

gamergate and trump fucking ruined this site

Go fuck yourself

When SJW came into videogames, then gamergate, then happenings became more fun than videogames

Sup Forums is always right

more like games changed not Sup Forums

When Sup Forums came back. Newfags don't know Sup Forums was Moot giving up on having a civil news/politics board.

Sup Forums was always Sup Forums

Around the time Trump started running for president Sup Forums got overtaken by alt right retards

When idiots like you decided off-topic threads were a good idea.

When lefty globalist SJW faggots started to ruin my fucking vidya

Stay mad mudblood

Sup Forums has always been contrarian. During the Bush years, there was a heavy liberal slant because, in all honesty, most of us were underage b& and people tend to be liberal at younger ages.

We came of age during Obama and slowly started to turn to the right.

I'm 32, though, and have always tilted right. The racism and sexism is nothing new. It's always been a thing here. In fact, Sup Forums is much, much tamer these days than in ye olden tymes. People don't say "normalfag" anymore, now you morons say "normie". Fag was a staple of the vocabulary, now you faggots are toning it down. You're soft.

Sup Forums isn't Sup Forums. You're just a special snowflake who can't handle the bantz. You probably would've offed yourself after just one little CP spam five years ago.

Since before you ever came here.

"Hurr everyone who disagrees with me is a polack XD"
Back to plebbit with you.

since gomergate

It's marketers and canadians roleplaying as Sup Forums, how new are you, it'll pass in a week

>"why can't I just co-opt video-games with my political messaging in peace?"

And upon the holy Day of the Rope, I will personally hang you.

>why are the politics shared on the politics board of a site also shared on the other boards
a real mystery user

fucking leaf

Sup Forums here, who the fuck is moot

This.

fuck off SJW cunt

The overwhelming diversity shoehorning from e3 is the reason. It leaves the game completely vapid.

hirohito said at least one thread is allowed for something

people are literally tilted there was a black guy at the end of a game trailer

Hi Sup Forums

VIDEOGAMES

Since GG happened and the dumbfuck hivemind mentality took over.

Sup Forums hated sjw shit even before Sup Forums, shill.

imagine being some faggot leaf? Sad!

Sup Forums is a containment board that keeps leaking into other boards, unfortunately

When the shoehorning becomes so obvious. It gives people like Sup Forums more of a voice

boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/When did v become pol/
Stop responding, newfags.

FUCKING NIGGERS, FUCKING MORE NIGGERS THIS E3 WAS BLACKED

Fucking worst E3 ever, why didn't isis blow that shit up.

there is no such thing as Sup Forums

When the gaming environment became Shareblue.

>Why doesn't everyone automatically like my heavyhanded political hamfistery movies where a videogame should be?

This is what happens when you try to live in a bubble of no hurt feelings. Nobody tells you your shit is awful until it hits the real world.

how embarrassing

Second half of 2014. It's gotten far, far worse since then though.

It's not going to come.
And you'd probably die in a real Nazi regime.

Nazis didn't like ugly people.

When Sup Forums started to become right about everything. This is one gay Earth.

>shitty bait thread not deleted
Sup Forums should be deleted and replaced with a redirect to a new board called /brap/ - bait, retards, autists, and peasants

This board is named Sup Forums - Evropa, we discuss the extermination of all non-whites in Europe on this board.

Its easier to talk about games on Sup Forums than here.

2016 election was the final nail in the coffin

but this is how I feel doe

>"You have to play as a female"
>"I can dig it"
>"not just any female.."
>"a hot woman?!"
>"a nigress"
>"you could've just said no

when did newfags started getting triggered at racism?

that's true for every board, you get better movie discussion on Sup Forums, better politics discussion on /ck/, etc.

Mods should shut this thred down. Too much oxygen.

when did every other video game have a bunch of black people

I thought japan made the best games where are they

Bait

>People can't possibly browse different boards, that's like against the rules.

Since the Jews ruined video games.

>Moot quits Sup Forums
>Spike in newfaggotry
WE DIDN'T DESERVE HIM

when the Sup Forums started hiring sensitive sissy niggers and women onto the mod staff

>co opt video games
what does this even mean? anyone can make video games, nobody has proprietary rights to the medium you dumbfuck. If you don't like a game because it has non white male characters, then don't buy it.

The end period of the sarkesian era of Sup Forums and the beginning of gamergate I'd say.

After gamergate tons of Sup Forumsirgins and others flooded onto Sup Forums and breitbart news and got trapped in their echo chamber, becoming nazi/white nationalist larpers. They come back to the other boards whenever there is dumb culturewars/sjw shit to complain.

Tokyo Game Show is in September. C92 is August.

It has always been

Moot should have kept Sup Forums deleted. It's turned into a newfag-attracting monster. Look at this garbage.

>my vidya
>my
get a load of this fag

Hi NeoFAG.

we all are, neofaggot

Every incarnation of Sup Forums is the same.

When video games became political

reminder

where do you think Sup Forums came from? how old do you think Sup Forums is? also, are you retarded?

I doubt these people even go on Sup Forums. They just see dank Sup Forums memes on twitter and get sucked in.

Remember when Moot made that furry board just to bait people then banned all the users who visited it? Good times.

>texas

Eh, alt-right meme politics is like syphillis that kills the cancer of neo-cons.

God, just kill us all and take me to my waifu.

When did Sup Forums become neogaf?

>my
Clearly none of us made the games shown at e3. Wtf are you talking about.

Who cares about people saying fag? It's the unorigniality that bothers me. If a video game has a woman, "le stronk womyn". If it has a black guy "WE WUZ KANGS." And not from one person, literally the next 80 posts will say that. Whats wrong with just talking about video games? Calling someone a nigger or faggot doesnt matter. Its just words. But constantly repeating the same joke is dull.

When they all get banned for not being various shades of "progressive"

The better question is when did Sup Forums gain a massive influx of unapologetic neogaf fags who constantly whine about "muh Sup Forums boogeyman".

>tfw Sup Forums oldfag
>tfw also a Sup Forumsack

I miss when we could laugh at the people taking the INTERNET HATE MACHINE shit seriously.

>breitbart is extremely pro Israel and general Jewary
>muh nazis