it's sad because I believed his lies

E3 is not over though

Me too, user.

>inb4 gamescon tweet

Next year for sure
;^)

>inb4 wait for TGS 2017

Post yfw you were never a ruselet

REMINDER: Caramel was only doing this for (yous) and attention. He spammed copy/pasted posts from the archive. He wants all the (you) threads.

stream where

>w-wednesday

KILLLL MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...
KILLL MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...

Who?

CARAMEL BTFO'D

You guys were stupid for ever believing that attention whore.

Its time

youtube.com/watch?v=xbe0QjFc5zU
Thread theme.

As if we ever believed you in the first place, Caramel. Get out faggot

I bet Caramel is cute when she cries.

Goddamnit I was so excited for caramel to be BTFO but I never knew it would feel like this.

I hope you're doing okay buddy.

>Yfw spiderman showed up

What happened?

fucking nonbelivers just wait and see

did he say they would reveal it at e3? i assume he's just gonna claim "oh it's coming man, just wait for TGS!"

>yfw spiderman showed up

yeah... It'd be so cool if he were right...
all lies. I'm so disappoint. I think he just wanted the ruse to be true so much that he believed he was able to make the ruse happen if he believed hard enough

He did. Someone screencapped it.

Konami don't give a fuck about a bunch of nerds spamming their Twitter and Facebook. When the truth is revealed everyone will love Konami more than ever before for daring to along with an artist's vision. Their stocks and profits have done nothing but improve since Kojima was "fired". The controversy was spread using rumors and second hand sources. The truth will be spread using the biggest gaming event in the world.

Fuck caramel. He insulted anyone who didn't share his delusions, and whenever someone called him out on being blatantly wrong, (for instance, his complete lack of knowledge on the Silent Hill franchise) He'd just dodge the question or call you retarded. he's getting exactly what he deserves.

>Kojima left before Spider-Man was shown

twitter.com/romainmahut/status/874447595237654528
Pic related

JUST

Alright Caramel you promised a suicide stream, now come on and go neck yourself.

You're right. E3 2018 is only a year away

GUYS WAIT A SECOND. I WAS EDITING THAT PICTURE AND I JUST FOUND SOMETHING

>spider web

no, he said tonight.

Back peddling aren't we?

WHEN!

>spiderman cucking caramel

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

NANI

He wouldn't shut the fuck up about e3 since last august

>thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=tR6ihyqWTGo

for your own good.

that isn't caramel you fucking retard.

You know the rules

FAINTLY

>To-tommorow

>literally who
enlighten me

I bet he's crying into his pillow right now

I feel bad enough about this. Please stop. Thank you.

Not his actual trip, it's a quote from him though.

It's over

>E3 i-i-isnt o-o-over yet, guys

Shut it, Caramel. You're all the same to me.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAAAAAAHHAHAHHAH

inb4 Caramel goes full barneyfag and gets triggered by anything Spiderman. He will spam threads to death whenever someone posts a spiderman reaction image.

you're fake.

don't give this faggot a (you)

some faggot who would shit up every even slightly MGS or Death Stranding thread with his retarded conspiracy theories, gets btfo hard.

I'LL GO

my poor sides at the mods damage control trying to delete all the sony threads

>tfw i never believed but i wanted to

where's the screen cap of caramel's last sane post? the big one

THEY PLAYED (YOU) LIKE A DAMN FIDDLE

Remember to Ctfl+F
!!3ZzvK//z/zU

You just know he'll keep deluding himself and pushing the deadline back to whatever the next big event is

I'm Caramel Boss, and you are too

MAXIMUM DAMAGE CONTROL

I believed you. I really did. Now I just feel insulted. Fuck off. Seriously.

Here's the story caramel will post saying it's still a ruse "they swapped spooderman and ruse"

he set the deadline for tonight. I have caps.

Fucking newfags don't know anything about tripcodes.

FUCKING CARAMEL GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE

Kept you waiting, huh?

And the Spidermen will follow him.

WHEN HEAVENS DIVIDE

Over under that he's dead. I'm going with 70%

That's not the real Caramel.

You were the chosen one!

THIS WAS CARAMELS LAST POST

S P O D E R M E N

!!3ZzvK//z/zU

I can only imagine his face the second Spiderman showed up on screen

COME HERE BOY, NO NEED TO SAVE FACE

was him who predicted bloodborne 2 too?

You fucking lost, get over it.

That one moment. One of the industries most beloved developers. The slight fear of Caramel maybe after all that bullshit being actually right. I myself was speechless. Could it actually be? No way. Noooo way.
The city landscape. Me going oh.
Spiderman.
Fucking Spiderman. It's the closest thing a huge company like Sony could've done to just showing a huge trollface, and a text mocking Caramel personally. Was actually rolling on the floor laughing.

>ALL CARAMEL THREADS WILL BE SPIDERMAN THREADS FOREVER
>>ALL CARAMEL THREADS WILL BE SPIDERMAN THREADS FOREVER

It doesn't matter
You can't reason with autism like that
He'll just say "it'll happen next time for sure"

my sides

YFW Spiderman shows up

AHAHAHAHHAHAH