Is this officially the worst E3 ever?

Is this officially the worst E3 ever?
It's not even terrible but funny like it was on the past few years.

Easily. Shitty open world games starring niggers and not even anything to laugh at.

It's unacceptably terrible. Something should be done about it.

agreed but hey at least i get to save money this year by not having to buy crap.

yes. this E3 literally sonically shitted on everything sacred. we are all done. wake me up next year

Yes only a new Metroid can save it at this point.

Yes. Absolutely everything was shit. Maybe Nintendo will save it but I doubt it.

I know you've all been trained to overreact, but tt was all pretty good, MS and Sony showed games instead of VR shilling, streaming services or sportshit. No big reveals, nothing great, but every conference was okay.

>Ubisoft wins E3's best new IP with Assassin's Creed Black Flag Minus Assassin's Creed
what a crazy timeline

new game with first person survival shooter you can play in VR also here's a trailer with a bear at the end.

might be in space

The year after the PS4 and Xbone announcements was hands the worst one ever because they still had no fucking games

WHAT THE FUCK WENT WRONG?

I CAME IN EXPECTING NOTHING

AND IT WAS STILL SOMEHOW WORSE

WHAT THE FUCK?

>people still have faith in Neo Nintendo.

>Ubisofts rebranding actually worked

>generic cinematic third-person monster hunter
>every other game has a black main character with no personality whatsoever, look at how progressive we are
>remasters out the ass
>bringing up BGE2 just to shit all over it
I genuinely cannot remember a worse E3.

EVERY FUCKING GAME, DIVERSITY

>miles morales

>black spiderman

W H Y

iT is indeed, games are fucking dead

We expect at a few new games. Almost everything show by every company this year was either a rehash or games show last year and the year before that.

>niggers

Racist faggot. kys

Ubisoft's conference was pretty good

Fuck SPORTS GAMES from ea and INDIE GAMES from microsoft, and now NO GAMES

THE PS4 HAS NO GAMES

Looks like this is the year I retire from gaming. I'll see you boys when Kingdom Hearts 3 finally drops.

I guess I'll go learn an instrument now or something, I dunno.

>diversity
>except it is diverse at all, it's just niggers every time
It's pretty funny atleasy

It's a mediocre e3, not true shit.

every year is the "worst E3 ever"

>thinking animals are people

I hate neo Sup Forums

ok cya later faggot when your fag game comes out.

>when Microsoft had the best one

WTF HAPPENED

MICROSOFT IS A CRAP COMPANY AND YET STILL CAME OUT ON TOP

N I G G E R
I
G
G
E
R

It's like none of you sat through the motion control E3's those were dog shit. This E3 was just boring.

except that its black flag minus the singleplayer and MP only with no boarding fights

E3 2008 will never be topped as the shittiest installment ever but this is just completely forgettable.

I mean, I got my Kingdom Hearts trailer that's all I really cared about.
What a fucking sham though.

Can someone post that list of all announced titles?

>faggot
Sorry, I don't talk to bigots, nigger.

Too many niggers

This is one of the worst E3's to date. It's straight up bad. There's not even anything funny-bad to laugh at.

Easily. Out of the last 2 years of E3s this one was by far the worst one.

You know you've fucked up when it's UBISOFT, out of all of them, that show the most interesting and new IPs.

What a fucking joke, never expected anything from EA, but FUCK both Microsoft and Sony.

learn bass

This is easily the worst E3, no good new games, a lot of VR and E-sports shit no one cares about, forced diversity everywhere and indie games out the ass.

I am still not giving the jews at goobersoft any of my cash.