It's what you wanted, r-right?

It's what you wanted, r-right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7v_fQKT7MyI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Looks like shit can't wait till nintendo releases the exclusive for switch/3DS and BTFO every PCnigger, xbox retard and sonyfag out of the water.

WHERE IS BLOODBORNE 2 REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This is going to be fun.

Nintenbros will never recover

>Monster Hunter mmo

No thank you. I'll wait for a real MonHun game.

It's going to suck. HBG was an over the shoulder machinegun like Gears of War. This is like MonHun made for their perception of western normies.

i wanna know whats up with that stupid fucking glow trail throughout the trailer
because if that seriously stays in this game goes right in the trash
also
>monster hunter
>stealth segments
what the fuck

their tears are already pure gourmand.

it's not an mmo you dumbass

It was supposed to represent "tracking" the monster.

It doesn't need a sequel. It's e-fucking-nough with the Soulsborne games already.

This is the dragons dogma sequel. Notice how he was climbing on the monster? It's basically a bigger version of monster hunter with dragons dogma combat. Keep mad.

That was a light bowgun my dude/

As a PS4 owner, I'm unhappy.

I actually wanted a game like that, but never thought it would be MH, guess it's alright as long as they keep releasing normal MH.

Not enough info for me to make a decision.

literally the only thing reminiscent of dd is that they "climbed" on the monster

Some people legit have Stockholm syndrome for the same old monster hunter that we've been getting for years on 3ds. I've gotten sick of it by the time I picked up MHX, I'm happy that this one is revamping the actual hunting aspect and not doing another HD boss rush.

It's their way of doing the button prompts from the other games.

Not a console warring idiot, but this looks like a big departure from what MH gameplay has been. Not sure if I want this, but I'll keep an eye out for it. I was going to get it for my PS4, but since it's coming to PC too I'll get it for that.

>button prompts from the other games
closest thing to a button prompt was mounting a monster, you fucknut.

I'll be glad to play this on my PC while I talk with my Xbros about how to efficiently hunt monsters.

Honestly, yes I have wanted a game like this for forever. I'd like the mainline game on a proper console as well, but the switch will have to do.

Cant fucking wait literally what i was talking to my buddy about what MH needs to focus on was more of the hunting aspect rather than the GenX stuff. Not that it was terrible, but this feels and looks more like Huntan than GenX was

And harvesting resources you limp dick.

NO YOU CAN'T HAVE FUN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This, right here. MHW looks like a breath of fresh air and the mainline series got too samey, even MHX/XX.

>Gameplay adds hunting elements instead of anime moves like XX
>Comming to PC for that sweet 60 fps

Like you have no idea.

You can't like it because pissbabies told you you can't!

Looks like they've finally fixed MH combat.
Hopefully they've removed the korean mmo grind as well.

is not the fact that the game doesnt feel like mon hun game
is not because they made it another generic open world
is not because they did not show multiplayer at all
is not that it looks casualized to the west
is not the fact that the monster look weeker

what pisses me off is that they took the song that plays when you cook shit out of the game
youtube.com/watch?v=7v_fQKT7MyI

YOU DONT TAKE THE SONG OUT OF THE COOKING PART

lol shut up my dude

That was a light bow gun. Well, I say LIGHT, but it's the only bowgun. Play testers didn't like the feel of the heavy bow gun, they thought it should be like a tank shot, but the devs thought that was too much.

Here is the list of weapons that are in

>Sword and Shield
>Longsword
>Great Sword (much faster on most swings)
>Lance (charge and counter removed)
>Hammer
>Bow (still has coatings)
>Bowgun (bullet system replaced by firing type, has infinite ammo on all shots, can be rapid, shotgun or 'sniper' which pierces, no Elemental shots, instead Bowguns will have inherit Elements just like Melee weapons and Bows.)

Gunlance, Dual Blade, Insect Glaive, Charge Blade, Switch Axe were all considered to be too complicated for our playtesters and so they were removed.

I assumed they simply left it out for the trailer, which is a pretty rational assumption rather than having an autismo fit

What the fuck is this reasonable, measured response?

It's almost like you've done this, before.

Personally, I'm going with cautious optimism.

>multiplayer

Only scrubs play multi, it's not fun, it's easy, and there's always thar faggot that dies all the time.

>instead of anime moves
Is that bad?

You didn't mention the status of Hunting Horn. If they've removed Hunting Horn they've killed MH.

>Gunlance, Dual Blade, Insect Glaive, Charge Blade, Switch Axe were all considered to be too complicated for our playtesters and so they were removed.
I call sauce on this.

inb4 complete sperg out that you got called out

(You)

I agree. If I hear it ditch the cooking theme and SO TASTY bitch, I am staying the fuck away from this shit.

>Needing anything but the Greatsword.

No

but I'll take it. Looked awesome

No, it's what Paul Anderson wanted.

>Casualizing the game and making it open world is a "breath of fresh air"

>Westernized trash

I want an actual fucking MONHUN mainline on my fucking PC yesterday crapcom you jews

We know you're hoarding it for switch, fuck off, give it to me

Ah yes, I knew I was forgetting one. Hunting Horn was also removed, but not for the reason you think. Playtesters thought that the design we had was culturally inappropriate. It resembled an Australian Didgeridoo, when word got back to Capcom of Japan, they said to just remove it the whole weapon then to spend money redesigning the lot of them.

It's literally Lost Planet 3 all over again.

This kills the franchise.

Here's that (You) you seem desperate for.

I'm just glad I have a ps4 and a switch.
I'm interested to see how they handle this, but that trailer made me quite wary of it already.
It kinda looks like dogshit, but maybe it plays well?

Kek
Stop posting anytime

>We will live to the see that day Monster Hunter adds health bars

>mh on ps4 *also on xbox, pc
i mean its really good but see, shitposting aside, it doesnt look like the mh we love.

>hiding mechanics
against monsters with good smelling
>open world
so is not anymore about hunting down shit, no need for open world, just place a big round area and the monster there
>the hunter is a GS fag and still looks like he can use some kind of kinsect
jesus, learn about your fucking game

soon the conference ends everyone is talking about god of war, sotc remaster, days gone, etc, none mentions MHW, ps4 owners not longing know MH, only here.

but its sad, everything is going to be ignored because MUH CONSOLE WARS, i want a propper MH for PS4, not this.

yeah its MH for people who don't want to play MH.

Oh no, no no no, NOT the same game I've been playing since the PS2, DEFINITELY not the game I'm used to.

wew

>DS
>complicated
ok now i know ur full of shit thx for the giggle tho

The gameplay looks fun and since that's what's turned me off of every MonHun except for Stories I'm looking forward to it, especially since I'm an idort like any non-retarded person should be.

HAHA YOU FUCKING SONIGGERS AND MICROSOFT FAGS CAN KEEP YOUR WATERED DOWN WESTERN BABY MONSTER HUNTER WHILE THE REAL CONSOLE, NINTENDO GETS THE TRUE GAMES REST IN PEACE YOU FUCKING FAGS WE GET THE GOOD GAME GET BTFO SONIGGERS

He says in a Monster Hunter 20482048243 thread.

what?

nintenbros are in full damage control right now. And this is coming from someone who intends to buy a switch and have played and enjoyed MH on the portables.

Looks like it's got the same team from MH4

Mainline game confirmed

>Hunting Horn was also removed

pass.

>muh smells
Do you even hunt nigga? there are many ways to get past that.
>Muh arena fights
So you dont like huntan just fightan gotcha
>literally what are you saying you dumb nigger
>no one mentions Mh
>literally was mentioned in the youtube interview after

man you are one dumb nigga who doesnt even hunt

>nintenbros aren't getting a monster hunter
I couldn't care less about it but it's exactly what I wanted at the same time

>longtime fan of MonHun
>think this looks kind of cool for a departure
>get to play it on my PC instead of a handheld, can use M+KB which is better for the actiony game it looks to be
>everyone is trying to make it out to the worst thing ever because it's not on their console/not exclusive to their console and isn't the biggest BTFO to a specific console fanbase they wanted

:(

All these things that are untrue.
Here's your (you).

>60
>not 120

you are like little baby

Didn't feel too good about the trailer
I'm just hoping it's a spinoff and stays that way.

>Gunlance,
FUCKING FUCKERS
IS LITERALY A MEGAMAN STICK
YOU POKE SHIT, SHIT EXPLODES HOW HARD IT CAN BE?

Only thing that pisses me off is this selling enough that we won't get a mainline MonHun and Capcom will just focus on making it more accessible with shiny graphics to appease casuals. Gonna pirate and maybe enjoy for what it is but looking forward to a real monhun

>no portable mode for Japan
Nope.

MH is good
Souls is not

Gunlance feels clunky, unlike clean smooth lance moveset.

>i hope this game doesn't do well because of my personal console war
you realize you're anti-consumer right
you literally WANT them to fuck your ass with exclusives

I hope that you keep getting your late release MH and it progressively becomes more to the weeb taste.

Then we can keep this glorious creation and hope that they keep the combat similar but enhance the movement open world and actual huntan.

Until they get Metroid Prime 4 tomorrow.

He said absolutely nothing in that post about consoles you fucking retarded moron

you know why?
because it has a canon inside of it, you are supposed to shot after each hit. and then reload when you are away

Fuck Japan market, they like shit.

So would the worst possible timeline for this be MH World and the movie making MH popular in the west, but the majority not wanting to play the main series?

>will just focus on making it more accessible with shiny graphics to appease casuals.
read the rest dumbass

>wanting a series you like to actually stay the series you like and not pander to the lowest common denominator in the most cynical design-by-committee way yet is "anticonsumer"
>eating this piece of shit up just because it's multiplat
I hope you die.

Does nintendo even remember they made Metroid?

>Actually believing that user's post
Nigga we know basically nothing about the game except that the light bowgun is a machine gun now and there is a grappling hook. I'm waiting for some raw gameplay to pass judgement.

Playtesters kept wanting to either shell or poke, they couldn't figure out that you could shell to extend your pokes. Also, when they heard GUNlance, they thought you used it to shoot things. Often when they would first start, they would stand back and 'shoot' and wonder why the monster wasn't getting hurt. It wasn't until we told them what it actually did that they understood.

It was partly because of this that made us switch the Bowgun's shots to all be more visible, the tracer rounds.

That's true, but it's still the case that this is just a spin-off unless they're saving the reveal of a switch version for tomorrow, which I highly doubt.

and that you have magical witchersenses Fireflys

It's a pretty big BTFO to Nintendo fans, which is all that really matters

Yes, Retro Studios have been working on it.

fair enough they were too dumb

now tell me this
why the switch axe? it literaly has an atack that all you do is keep pressing O/A and the thing keeps atacking, is the most noob friendly weapon in the game

i started with the fucking switch axe back in the wii days

>prime
I will instantly sell my Switch
Good fucking riddance

Because we already have Toukiden on PC and don't need MonHun

It seems like that is just a more "pretty" abstraction of the button prompts to pick things up. Again, I find it difficult to say really anything about the game beyond "it exists". And I certainly don't understand where people are getting this "lol its casul for western dudebros".

It was the transform mechanic and 'vials'. They wanted to just use it in sword mode all the time and complained about it's gimmick. At first the devs were asked to just remove the vial mechanic from them, but they just decided to remove it in the end.

I hope I entertained you. How obvious was I? Most people seem too smart to fall for it.

Its EXACTLY what I wanted, Nintendobaby.

gun lance was aceptablem i saw people actualy doing that

there is no vial on switch axe, vials are exclusive to the bows

I thought the original MonHun on PS2 was shit and never played any of the other ones, I'd sooner play that again than spend $60 on a 2017 version of the same formula.

On that note, is it worth playing MH again even though half the game is now inaccessible?

>i wanted casual shit
well congratulations user, you are the reason why we cant have nice things