HAHAHA WE DID IT XBROS

HAHAHA WE DID IT XBROS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=II04E2GEJG8
theverge.com/2017/6/11/15771286/e3-2017-forza-motorsport-7-pc-vs-console-microsoft-xbox-one
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who else is celebrating? Sony fucking lost HARD

Videogames are fucking dead.

"SONY IS GONNA SLAY!"

>fucking twelve shitty The Last of Us clones and countless interactive movies

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Based Phil Spencer

XBOX WON

>Retrogames without remake
>Exclusives for any taste
>going for forth racing game while PS dont even dont said the date for first exclusive racing game

GG XBOX, you guys really won

I feel bad for shitting on xbox now, their conference actually had so many games.

Holy shit M$ actually won E3. God damn.

all 8 of you

Speak English faggot and then maybe you can formulate a proper roast, LOL

>MS
>this game is releasing this year
>oh you have a PC? Dont worry, you get the games too

>Sony
>walking sim coming this year
>walking sim coming 2018
>walking sim coming 2018
>walking sim coming 2018
>Oh you want good game from japan?
>Fuck you, heres more western shit coming next year

MS didnt even have a great conference, thjat's how sad this is. B- at best, and they still beat Sony.

Look at all the paid shills

aw salty assblasted sonybro :(

poor widdle baby

Sorry, dude. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. You guys had a trash conference, just take it like a fucking man.

Microsoft had the best conference because I get to play their games on PC. But, the Xbox One is still shit.
This.
M$ had a extremely poor conference but Sony didn't even try this year.

They where both trash retard.

So what kind of ***exclusives do you have Xcuck?

We'll get em next time. Shadow of the Colossus / Monster Hunter are a win in my book.

Yeah by no means do I like to take sides, I have all the consoles, but Microsoft objectively had a better conference than Sony. Sony dropped the ball hard

>own a ps4

whats fast way 2 die?

More like look at this assblasted Sony fanboy who can't be a fucking adult and accept that many people prefer Xbox to the PS4. Grow up, dipshit.

take a bath and drop your PS4 into the tub with you

>Remake of a 15 year old game and a game that's also on xbox and PC is a win
WEW
E
W

>Sup Forums now knows Phil was /ourguy/ all along
I humbly accept all incoming Xbots

literally the only thing from any conference I will play is OG Xbox games

fucking pathetic

All the conferences were shit but yeah I have to give credit for Microsoft for pushing a lot of games, even though not many held my interest. Anyone who says Sony did better is a fucking retard.

Serious question guys, who are these xbox shills?

You never see xboner fanboys on Sup Forums but suddenly there's a massive influx. wtf?

holy shit Microsoft won
Cocky Sony BTFO

Xbox in no one or form did better then sony

Sony did ok

Microsoft was just painful

I have both consoles you fucking idiot, but these are the ones I noted from Xbox's conference:

Ori and the Will of the Wisps
Ashen
Crackdown 3
PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
Black Desert Online
Sea of Thieves

If you want to bitch and nitpick about how some of those are available on PC, fine, it's not a fucking contest, I'm just saying Sony choked on a fat black dick this year and its hilarious to see so many Sony fanboys on the defensive

Monster Hunter is also on the PC? Nice, thanks for letting me know user.

YESSSS!!!!!! WE WON PHIL! PHIL! PHIL! PHIL!

Xbox legitimate won this E3

t. Kaz Hirai

DON'T YOU HAVE MORE SONY COCK TO TAKE UP YOUR ASS?!? HAHAHAHA

pubg is on PC and barely playable state (early access). BDO is a korean shitter mmo. sea of thieves is literally online minecraft garbage. crackdown is literally what?
the others are indie shit.

Microsoft got destroyed.

this
>tfw can finally play JSRF again

They're not shills dude. A huge amount of people on Sup Forums have Xbox Ones, and a bunch of them even prefer Xbox to PS4. I know thats fucking shocking to you but thats because Sony fanboys are insufferable as fuck and will bully you if you show Microsoft so much as a MODICUM of respect.

The Sup Forums circlejerk finally gets broken for a night because Sony isn't the perfect God that their fanboys want them to be, clearly.

Deal with it

The bar was set so low that microsoft won
what the actual fuck

You're trying too hard dude, just accept that Sony had an even shittier conference than Microsoft. It's not the end of the fucking world.

You're just shitting on games blindly dude. You're not even trying to have a rational conversation, you just refuse the possibility that maybe Xbox showed more games than Sony this year.

You need to grow the fuck up, the console wars are pathetic as fuck, you should EASILY have both consoles if you're an adult or even a god damn teenager.

Microsoft didn't get "destroyed" but my respect for you as a human being sure did. You're pathetic.

You're beyond help. Stay small, faggot.

People who defend the bone do so because they spent 300 to 500$ on a dust collector. The ps4 has every single decent game the xbone has, plus a shiton of top tier exclusives.

I dont even own a ps4 or a bone.

Its ok buddy, im sure your ps4 will still work just fine even though sony shit the bed and got btfo by pretty much everyone, especially microsoft

>Dlc
>Dlc
>generic Zombie game
>monster hunter *also on Xbox n pc
>20 VR games
>WHERE'S MY WIFE'S SON
>spiderman press x to win edition

Or maybe they like to play with their fucking friends who have Xbox's, and don't live for fucking video games enough to switch consoles?

There's more to it than just choosing a console based on games dude, life isn't black and white.

Wow, that paragraph was straight out of reddit.
Even rational adults aren't going to spent 300 to 500$ on a xbone with no exlusive games.

VR games
Are sony fans going to ignore that ABYSMAL segment?
That took off a lot of points

youtube.com/watch?v=II04E2GEJG8

I'm sure you thought it was painful

>many people prefer Xbox to the PS4
At least troll harder. Poor Xboners are so insecure over their paperweight being left in the dust.

Keep being delusional.

>Projecting this hard because you got BTFO at E3

KEK

Sony lost E3.

"That paragraph was straight out of reddit"
What the fuck does that even mean dude? Are you having a stroke? Should I call you a fucking ambulance?

The "Xbox has no exclusives" argument is one that gets thrown around constantly, but exclusives are like 10% of all the video games people play on their consoles.

Try to form a real fucking argument, and learn to spell while you're at it, you dumb nigger

You sound ridiculous dude, please stop. some people will always prefer Xbox to Playstation. Probably a result of them slaughtering Sony last gen, not that I'm saying it matters, but there's no need to try to damage control so hard- its a fact, no matter how hard you gag on Sony's dick, people dont have to like the console you like.

Be a fucking adult and stop trying to fling your shitty insults like a child on the fucking playground, its pathetic

>Ori 2
>Metro 3
>Anthem
>Code Vein
>Cuphead
>Life is Lesbian
>Shadow of War 2
>all playable on Windows 10
Based Microsoft recognizes PC gaming.

Why do you keep shilling?

Someone post the comic

This even i am a sonybro and yet even I am disappointed in Sony

I bought an Xbox so I could play DX12 games without ruining my PC with a laggy piece of shit OS senpai

But you still don't have any exclusives Xboner. So again Sony still wins. Not one so-called Xbox "exclusive" looked good. Now please, go back to /r/games, this site is for people over the age of 18

SONY BTFO
SONYGGERS ON SUICIDE WATCH

>someone has a different opinion than me and likes a console that I don't like
>SHILL!!!!!!!!

>M-MUH EXCLUSIVES
Everything announced by microsoft that could be played on PC can't be played on PS4
Everything announced by sony that could be played on PC can be played on PS4

>Timed exclusive indie game
>Full exclusive indie game announced in 2013 finally gets a release date
>Delay
>Delay

...wow....xbox....won...

Honestly, XBOX has done a better job than Sony this year.

So what are you guys going to be actually playing while waiting for Halo 6?

Sony wasn't that great, but MS was even worse. Sony had a strong start, but then ended abysmally. MS started and stayed abysmal. Not a single exclusive.

E3 has been a huge disappointment thus far. Maybe Nintendo can do something tomorrow, but I'm not holding my breath.

I'm done arguing with a chimpanzee who escaped from the Detroit zoo, I listed several exclusives and those were just from this year's E3. Just because you're not interested in the games doesn't make them any less exclusive.

If you can't sleep tonight without Sony winning in your mind, then you go ahead and believe that sweetheart, but you're fucking embarassing yourself

>Now please, go back to /r/games, this site is for people over the age of 18

Oh, and thanks for confirming that you're in high school you fucking retard

We won hands-down
Can't wait to play Forza Horizon 4 and the next Rockstar games on the SUPERIOR machine

How about you read a recap of the conference, dumbfuck?

>Reddit spacing
My point exactly. Just stop.

B-B-B-B-B-BUT ITS COMING TO WINDOWS AND XBOX SO WE TOTALLY WON GUYZ!

Hmm did you miss the part when MS unveiled the stunningly powerful Xbox X for $499 ?

>a game
>a game
>a game

wow, its like microsoft actually showcased stuff instead of showing vr trash and le cinematic press x to win

>stunningly powerful
I love this meme

0 (zero) exclusive

I don't have an Xbox or PS4 but I do love me when fanboys get BTFO

>original Xbox games cannot be emulated

Oh, God. I just realized that. Microsoft are fucking geniuses. Either that or the Xbone's similarities to Windows 10 PC's will ruin them when they make it work.

>a literal movie. PRESS X TO WIN
>horse shit VR nobody asked for
>HD remake

You tell me which one is less horse shit, you sony dick riding faggot

I'm sorry but shitty indie art games don't count. Just give up Xboner, this is a Sony board and no amount of shilling will change that.

SEETHING SONYGGER
LMFAO

>Not one so-called Xbox "exclusive" looked good
>Forza 7 didn't look good

b-but it's also on Windows 10 you're gonna say? who gives a shit

The Xbox X that isn't as powerful as PC (which will also be getting each and every single game Xbox X will get, as well as a shit ton of other games on Steam and the like). There's nothing to justify purchasing the Xbone X. Xbone and Xbone S are cheaper, and PC does graphics even better.

Well, the Forza 7 dev literally said that the definitive version will be on PC, so there is that.

theverge.com/2017/6/11/15771286/e3-2017-forza-motorsport-7-pc-vs-console-microsoft-xbox-one

Well how else would you describe a console that is the most powerful console in videogame history, and clearly stronger than its strongest rival ?

Native 4k no gaemz > checkerboarding no gaemz

RIP SONY PRIDE

>mfw we unironically won E3 for the first time in years
>mfw our conference wasn't even that great and was mostly just advertising for already announced exclusives
>mfw xbone has nothing set for release post E3 next year except Ori 2, meaning we're due for a shit ton of game announcements next year
Can't fucking wait

I didn't realize there are people here who consider Forza as worth their money and time, also Crackdown 3 has the graphics of a last generation title

>499 US DOLLARS
>30 FPS
>499 US DOLLARS
>30 FPS
>499 US DOLLARS
>30 FPS
>499 US DOLLARS
>30 FPS

Literally the first 3 or 4 games that Sony showed were Sony exclusive. Xbone didn't have a single exclusive in the entire show.

I'll admit the Xbone X is more powerful than the PS4 Pro, but that doesn't mean anything if every single game on the Xbone X can be played on PC, where it will be even better.

The only reason to purchase a console is exclusives, of which, Xbone has none.

>M-movies!!!!!

Predictable Xcuckery. Don't forget to buy all those multiplat indie games day one!

Pretty fucking crazy you managed to do it. I salute you faggots for having the only conference without virtue signaling idiocy.

Is the beginning of the xbro revengeance?

>destiny
>mattering
Enjoy those exclusive map woah ill just play anthem in 4k 60fps

Even though we won I still feel like we lost because everybody hates us regardless.

Know what I mean?

You're surprised? It was a year ago when Microsoft said that they would lock the framerate on all online games, so that there wouldn't be an unfair advantage over the Xbone S.

Xbox has more games for 2017 than Sony

what a turn of events.

>muh exclusives
>seriously considering using W10 for any reason whatsoever
Who is the true cancer here?

Because matching people up with regular Xbox Ones would be incredibly unfair with a framerate difference. Blame MS for not releasing the Bone with the same specs as the X.

>Teleports behind you.

"Nothing personal, Sony."

>thinking that a game that has a deal with Sony would run better on Sony's competitor
Xbone X could easily run it better, but Activision can't allow it because Sony jews.
Same thing happened with AC Unity back when Ubi had a deal with MS.

This