SONY HAD THE WORST CONFERENCE EVER REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>SONY HAD THE WORST CONFERENCE EVER REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>MHW
>Shadow of the Colossus
>Spider man looks decent

How many fucking game do you need to "Win" E3 anyway?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EIVQOTO0uMA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good exclusives and new games
Spiderman looked like shit and was a bad game to end the conference with

Cucks will just say Nintendo won like they do every year.

user, the people shitting on Sony are the same ones defending Mario x Rabbids. They're delusional as fuck.

>mhw looks casualized
>spiderman is just more arkham
shit taste

Shadow of the colossus is a remaster of a game that already has a remaster. And you think Sony did good?

>MMO rather than a full MH
>Remake of a game that doesn't need it
>Shit we knew already.

>VR shit
>Cape shit
>CoD shit
>Monster Hunter shit
>Remaster of a 10 year old game
>GoW: The Last of Us edition
>DLC

>Sony won because Spiderman looks decent

It's a shame that there were so many fucking QTEs because that web-slinging looks great.

>not exclusive
>remaster
>a fucking QTE cinematic bullshit that is not even new

GET FUCKED

>a gimp version of MH
>a remaster
>capeshit

WOW EBIG OP

MHW is a casualized Multiplat
SotC is another remaster
Spiderman is a QTEfest with Arkham combat.

>sony gives video games cause people want video games
>worst conference ever
Its like you faggots want the hold conferences where all they do is talk numbers, expectations and stupid garbage. I hate you faggots. I wish everyone would follow sonys lead. Dude had like 5 minutes of talking and like 55 minutes of video games

MH World barely even looked like fucking monster hunter and if the rumors are true it's casualized garbage
Shadow of Colossus is a remake
Spider-Man is Arkham: Spiderman Edition

Jesus, why do I even watch E3 anymore

Literally the only thing that was remotely interesting was God Of War, but only because I'm into Norse Mythology. Not the gameplay or story or anything.

I'm a Sonyfan and I thought this conf was fucking garbage.

Nearly no new IP and remasters. They can go fuck themselves.

>open world, westernized trash that's also the xXboneXx and pc
>ANOTHER FUCKING HD REMAKE HOLY SHIT PLEASE STOP
>All style doesn't look fun to play
Yeah sony was pretty shitty this year man

People are mental salty about MH not being only on Nintendo anymore

That said it was their worst conference in the past 3 years, they set the bar too high there - it just needed one more game

Nobody is retarded enough to say they won 2015 though.

They always do

SOTC has a remaster?

Most of the games were meh, but they handled the format better. Less on stage talking and almost all games. It also showed more exclusives(I didn't care about them) than MS.

It wasn't great but I can't even remember what the other conferences had.

HAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA

*WHEEZE*

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA

And yet Nintendofags are begging for more Wii U ports.
>its okay when ________ _____ __

A game that didn't need a remastering and a shitty spider man game does not an E3 win.

>exclusively not on Switch

>Spider man looks decent
Press x to win: The Game, come on man spiderman was awful

Yeah, made by the same devs as the ps4 remaster. That said bluepoint are wizards are remasters so I expect SOTC Remaster-Remaster HD to be good

What was better?

Dude - even as a Sony pony; this show was average to shit depending on who you ask

In fact this entire E3 this year has been decidedly average

dont kid yourself, it was complete garbage

>remake
>shit arkham with qtes

>DBZ was literally the ONLY game as E3 2017

What is wrong with this industry? I can't even look forward to TGS because last year was beyond terrible.

>ruined monhun
>ANOTHER remaster of a game that already got a remaster just last gen
>b-but spider isn't complete shit

no one is winning, everyone is losing.

>Mainline MH still exclusively on Switch

Literally every year, no exception.

readthey do unironically believe nintendo wins every year.

I'm looking forward to Spider-Man. plays similar to the Amazing duology which I had a blast with, and Negative Man being the villain means a high chance of Anti-Venom showing up.

Confirm some of my favorite costumes as unlockables and that's a day one buy for me

Thank you for saving me from making this post. Fuck that game looks like ass. I was so fucking excited for it too.

>everyone calling SotC a remaster
It's not even that.

It's a re-remaster

They remastered a PS2 game for the PS3, then remastered it again for the PS4.

If any of you dumb cunts buy that shit you have only yourselves to blame when annual rererereremasters become as industry standard as season passes.

>Japanese games are coming this year! All of the good games this year have been Japanese. They'll be making a big showing at E3 to show that Japanese only making mobile games isn't the case.
>Andrew Wilson is nowhere to be seen
That's how you know this garbage conference sucked.

>MHW
looks nothing like mainline Monster Hunter. also on PC and Xbox One X.
>Shadow of the Colossus
remake
>Spider man looks decent
I don't like QTE's

XX is not mainline it's a spinoff, only numbers count as mainline

>Blacked spiderman

No thank you.

More than 3 games.

at least as many as you'd be willing to buy a console for

>Spiderman the movie looks decent

A remaster is just an uprez with slightly better textures. This looks like a full remake from the ground up with new assets.

no it isn't you braindead fucking moron.

MH World is a spinoff to. Are you legit this fucking asspained that you finally get to play the game on a non gimped console?

It will never matter what they show when it comes to Sup Forums.

They could show 100 exclusives all top tier and the nintenbros on Sup Forums will still say they lost when all they have is rabbits + mario.

Its butthurtism at its finest.

Don't forget

>Another fucking Zombie game

SOTC is a 12 year old game & already had a remaster

I mean it looks amazing graphics wise, but we have all played it

Monster hunter world is a shitty spin-off. Nintendo get the "real" game.

>MHW
*Also available on xbox and PC
>Shadow of the Colossus
Remakes are okay when Sony does them
>Spider man looks decent
*press x to win*

The rest were movie trailers and VR rubbish. This was a disaster.

They did the same thing for the ps3 remaster
>remastering a game probably using the last remaster as a base
disgusting

Wait, is it Miles?

Remake =/= Remaster

>Because nintendo owns it
kek keep thinking that nintennigger.

Monster Hunter World isn't an exlcusive.

It's for PC and Xbox too.

People always overreact.
Same for nintendos 2015 E3 where they said it was the worst but it was actually just okay.
Same for this one, but if you dont own VR its a D+ at worst.
If you own it probably a C or C+

It's fairly obvious why they are making it. TLG bombed pretty hard and the studio needs dosh to fund the next project

Monster Hunter was the only good thing they showed.

Everything else was either boring, shit, or stuff we already knew about and didn't get any new or exciting information on.

This is the third generation in a fucking row they've updated and rereleased the same goddamn game.

If you don't want to be playing Shadow of the Colossus 2 Turbo HDRemix & Knuckles on your PS7, you need to be calling that shit out for the trash it is.

No it's not you fucking retard.

Cmon bro im a huge sonyfag and that was one of the worst presentations I've ever seen. It was just shit we already knew about since last year no new hype reveals except for MH World which is a fucking multiplat.

Hopefully Nintendo pulls their heads outta their asses and gives us a new Metroid or Smash port atleast. If not this will be the worst E3 in a long time.

No. No they did not. You are STILL confusing the difference between a remake and a remaster.

>Spider man looks decent

there was a black kid filming the webbed up chopper with his phone. May or may not indicate Miles is a supporting character. white bois are chimping out

>multiplat
>remaster of a remaster
>press X to web

>MHW
>Shadow of the Colossus
That's more than enough to be considered the best really.

>coming 2018

Ah well. Im not a full time nerd I got so much to play on the PS4 I bought 3 Months ago.
Persona 5
Bloodborne
(Horizon)
Last of Us
Detroid Become Human
Shadow of the Colossus (havent played it on the ps2)
Nioh

And.... well thats all but that decent.

>MHW
Multiplat
>Shadow of the Colossus
Yeah baby, a remake
>Spider man looks decent
It does but we've know about it for years

It's okay to admit that this year maybe Sony didn't put it's best stuff forward boyos. It will be all fine

I hope that at least SoTC has 5 new colossus

It's fucking bluepoint, they don't do remakes, it's gonna be pure remaster based off the ps3 remaster

>still confusing remake and remaster in 2017

I don't think it's actually Miles as Spidey, honestly. He had a very different looking costume to set him apart.

If they keep adding new colossi, I'm down.

I can't believe I missed my wife's sons graduation for this

>Remaster

Are you all fucking retarded? Its a remake and it looks amazing.

youtube.com/watch?v=EIVQOTO0uMA

If they confirm it has all the cut content the original lost it is a day 1 buy. The thing had tons of bosses cut out.

>Shadow of the Colossus
>Niggerman

Are you serious? Shadow of the Colossus is fucking old shit and Spiderman is just full of QTEs and niggers.

That was depressing. Only games I didn't know about were MH and SOTC remaster. One is multiplat and the other is just a he remake. They had 0 surprises. Can't they even show off death stranding? Sony is getting full of themselves and starting to get complacent.

Microsoft fans have to bitch about something.

On the positive side, what was confirmed for the end of the year? At the pre show we had Golf, GT, Ni No Kuni 2, what else?
Lost Legacy and Days Gone is it from the big studios right? Unless Detroit makes it? Pretty meh line up. Ni No Kuni 2 probably the best of the bunch.

So far, this E3 has been extremely boring. I have been falling asleep through.most of these presentations. I could had done something else.

>only an hour long
>nearly every game shown was a QTE fest
>nearly no jap games
>NO FUCKING FROM SOFTWARE WHAT THE FUCK
I'm so fucking dissapointed. SotC remake probably won't even have the missing colossai.

Literally the only new game Sony showed was Monster Hunter World, and it's multiplat coming to PC and Xbone, the rest was VR or trailers for things that were already announced
>muh Shadow of the Colossus
R E M A S T E R
E
M
A
S
T
E
R
Bluepoint's games are more than half remasters.

It was a solid conference.

There was minimal downtime, very little talking. It was almost entirely games.

But most of them were already confirmed, and with the exception of Monster Hunter World, none of them were majorly asked for mega-hype games. And even that's a fringe case.

After the last two years of INSANE shows where they hit HUGE targets like FF7 Remake and TLG and Shenmue 3 and KH3/FFXV? "Okay" just feels a little underwhelming.

As far as I'm concerned though, the Shadow of the Colossus remake is cool, Matterfall gameplay looks sweet. No Sucker Punch game sucks, but oh well.

Okay show.

They clearly are using new assets, do you have eyes?

They wont add any of the 100000 cut colossi.

it definitely wasn't Miles swinging around. white VA and when he was muttering to himself he referred to himself as Peter

You would actually have to show something good to win. Mon hun will look better and play better on PC and shadow is a fucking remaster. Get fucked sony.

>MHW
Multiplat
>Shadow of the Colossus
A fucking remaster
>Spider man looks decent
Too bad no one cares

3/10 Shameful

>beat SoTC on PS2 and PS3 like 5-6 total times
>pay $60 for SoTC on PS4 and beat it in 50 minutes
mmmm

>Spiderman looks decent

I do not agree with your opinion on this matter, friend. I hold the opinion that that game is obviously bad.

How long will it take for Sup Forums to understand the difference between remake and remaster?

No it was a terrible conference, in amongst an entire E3's worth of terrible conferences to be fair but still terrible.

As a not inherently sony antagonist: it was poor to shit. It never approached average.