Post your report cards. SONY WINS AGAIN edition

Post your report cards. SONY WINS AGAIN edition.

not biased at all

Sonys conference is literally the worst one ive ever watched,

Including last years direct with fucking amiibo festival holy fuck

>B
>literally 2 (two) 'worthwhile' exclusives

DADDY NINTY WINS (by default) AGAIN BABY

>scoring microsoft lower than sony
>scoring microsoft lower than ubisoft
Explain yourself. You'd better be a God of War or Uncharted fan.

So this is gonna be the new Sup Forumsipster trend....wow.

Yeah, Nah. You jaded as fuck. You're gonna claim Nintendo won E3 tomorrow when they talk about nothing and show Mario X Rabbids again in detail.

I can't believe it but Microsoft actually managed to win an E3..

Microsofts conference was a snorefest with fucking no games cept third party shit. Ubisoft at least showed fun games in comparison to macroshaft even if it was filled with (((Diversity)))

what you got was Sony's 2016 E3 on repeat. how could you defend that. The 12 seconds they spent on Destiny was PC footage claimed to be PS4 footage and they tried to pawn monster hunter off as an exclusive by omission of fact. their biggest win was undertale and they tied that to the even worse pre show.

>Ubisoft scoring higher than EA

epic

I stayed up at 2am for this shit?

It wasn't good. They big reveal they had was Monster Hunter which isn't exclusive to PS4. It's gonna be on XB1 and coming to PC as well. Half of their show was VR shit no one cared about. Not to mention their stream had audio problems and hiccups galore. At least this year Sony didn't drone on about last years success and boring marketing shit. I'd give them a C+. Only because of the Uncharted teaser.

hahaha no

I agree with this. Microsoft wiped the floor with Sony. Really bad show on Sony’s part.

r8 m80s

At least Ubisoft showed games, not sports.

The Twitch stream had audio problems. The youtube stream was fine. Ran without a hitch and never had a hiccup.
Had to switch over to youtube from Twitch when twitch shit the bed during the Uncharted DLC. No sound was playing on Twitch.

Macroshits and nintenbroz this buttblasted of getting utterly BTFO'd as usual

not bad. I wouldn't have gone so low on Bethesda or as high on Ubisoft but other than that not bad.

how are so many of you niggers this autistic about diversity

The only interesting games Sony showed were monster hunter(Which isn't even exclusive) and MvC, everything else was fucking boring, especially that painful PSVR section and that god awful Spiderman game as a closer, what a fucking disaster.

Only Nintendo can save us now.

the low score on beth is for paid mods. zero tolerance on cancerous business practices

fair

Entire E3 so far has been pretty disappointing, no one really stepped up.

Youtube stream was a good bit behind, that's a hiccup

We'll stop being "autistic" about diversity when the white race, and males stop being marginalized and when it stops getting forced into our hobbies.

Both Microsoft and Sony get F

>Exclusive
>Also on PC

>QTES and Movie Games

ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING

>a skate game

Me too bro, me too

Fuck Bethesda

That's just standard youtube streaming.
It's always 2 mins behind.

most accurate so far, Bethesda was horrible

Too bad it wasn't this one

Press X to lose E3

>game after game
>no talking about the developers or their stupid kids
>no sports or racing

Sony wins by default

The SotC remake was the only new thing though. Thats pretty sad

>Only showing games constitutes an auto win, even if the games are boring.

spiderman, monster hunter, uncharted and sotc all looked good. sorry youre so jaded

I'm agree with OP

I wish I was young again. I hate being old.

Seeing all these games, if I saw them when I was younger, I'd go "OH WOW!" and jump up and down like a little faggot with joy.

Now nothing seems appealing, E3 feels dead to me, and I don't enjoy video games anymore.

>having a racing game disqualifies Microsoft even though they showed 3 times the games Sony did
It's okay fellow Sonybro I tried to erase the VR segment out of my head too

get a better hobby

keep telling it to yourself, sonybro

Why would you say they won it has 0 games?

>having a racing game disqualifies Microsoft even though they showed 3 times the indie shovelware games Sony did

ftfy

>Spider-Man was alright
>MHW looks good
>Another Uncharted
>Another SotC remasted.

It's not about being jaded, its about what as a whole they presented compared to everyone else. Sony wasn't the worst, but they definitely did not win.

This conference would've made Chad sad.

>Spiderman looks great im actually pissed this is a Sony exclusive

>remastered

this is a remake

Below average E3 so far.

too much VR shovelware and no japanese games. it was boring as fuck
1/10

EA: D
Xbox: B-
Bethesda: F
Ubisoft: A-
Sony: C+

easy

Oops, forgot ubishit

Yeah the fact everyone else was so pitiful in comparison to Sony would have made anyone sad

Each conference had at least 1 interesting looking game. I consider this a good e3

It's up to Nintendo to snatch E3 from Microsoft's grasp.

>the fact everyone else pitied Sony
ftfy

noone wins, user

everyone lost.

WHERE THE FUCK IS MY FROMSOFT

>The fact Sup Forumsipsters on the hi/v/e pitied Sony
ftfy

Shittersoft's conference was timed exclusive indies and delays.

Jesus christ Sony what happened.

Fear year

But they won tho

F u c k year**

Devolver was that good? Wtf?

Shit conferences, shit E3

All the shitters flooding this board with "SONY LOST SONY WAS A DISASTER" HAHAHAHAHAHA SO FUCKING MAD THEY WON

Fucking hell Microsoft got so BTFO'd

did we watch the same e3? ubisoft, hell even microshit were better than sony

bait

>Sony
>A
How does it feel to have sony's dick so far up your mouth?

>There are people on this board who unironically believe microsofts porche reveal and borefest of indie shit and third party trash was better than Sony's Conference
This is proof this board is shit

games vs no games

So sony wins then because they showed more actual good exclusives and all of microsofts shit was multiplat LMAO

It's easy you don't like vidya.

That's your fantasy, I just play games.

2/10 kid

Stay mad no game cuck

As a Sony fan, Iwas more excited during the Xbox conference. Sony exclusives look extremely good, though, I can't fucking wait to play God of War, Days Gone and Spider-man.