Sony E3

>1 hour
>literally only cinematics, qtes, zombie survival shit, scripted sequences, DLCs, remaster, VR trash

MY FUCKING SIDES, WHAT A FUCKING TRAINWRECK THIS WAS

It wasn't anything special but still better than every other conference.

Structurewise it was the best because it was mostly just the actual games one after another.

Contentwise yeah there wasn't much that interested me at all.

Better than anyone else's

microsoft did better. i think they won

There are some games I'll pick up, but for fuck sake, why does every game have to be a damn 10 hour cut scene? Is Nintendo really my last hope at games built around gameplay and not how pretty they are?

As a (former) Sony fan, this was the last straw. They needed to show new games, but instead we got more scripted trailers from shit we've already seen two years ago, and they weren't even good.
Xbox ftw?

but thats what video games are? So.... I dont really know what to tell you bud

>2AM here so think why not use headphones for this whole show

>Head fucking hurts due to the bloody excess sound of VA acting, guns/weapon clashing and explosions

Jesus fucking christ, I might as well should have slept and called it a day. I actually fucking appreciated the fishing simulator for once and the mouse game.

I rate it 3/10, at least this shitshow will give me a good night's sleep since it was such a fucking bore.

>mfw I realize the xbots actually realistically had a better conference this year than the Sonybros.

The show wasn't bad. But it was the worst thing that it could have been.
Boring and forgettable.

Other than ori (which was ruined by w10 only) and Metro, ms had nothing. Almost everything sony showed looked interesting.

Microsoft > PC Gaming Show > Ubisoft > Bethesda > Sony > EA

Actually it's the worst conference so far. Well maybe second worse because EA's conference sucked major ass.

I bet neogaf is jacking off over this fucking garbage

Agree it was shit

Didn't care about the other shit, Monhun and Shadow of the Colossus made Sony an A+ this year.

Rapid fire pace was a good thing, but I can't say they had much to actually interest me with.

Sony only showed ONE new exclusive, and it's a remaster.

MS showed 3 new games.

delusional

>Monhun
Also on PC and even fucking XBONE.

Not perfect, but still better than any other conference this E3.

Yup, super happy about PC release. Didn't want to bother trying to play Frontier or MHO.

this. they automatically win by default.
as if anyone play video games on those dead platforms.

selling my ps4 asap

>people actually believed Sony would announce a Switch competitor
>People actually believed they would announce anything other than cinematic garbage

>no Ace Combat 7

>What is EA?
>What is Bethesda?
>What is the PC Games conference

>PC
>dead platform
the salt is real

Stop trying so hard. It's looking pathetic.
Sony's conference destroyed Microsoft and Bethesda's.

>Bethesda > Sony

>2 games vs a shit ton

yeah... no

If you didn't like this one, then cheer up because at least nintendo will have a great one with lots of great new games.
Oh wait, no they wont, it will be shit.

new skyrim with 50% more niggers.

I feel like this is the worst E3 in years

Nope, I've got to go with Microsoft on this one.