So, who asked for the remake exactly?

So, who asked for the remake exactly?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCAjQBp_aBBpoW4_Iaqami2A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I did.

Me

me

Last guardian sold 5 copies so they cobbled together this 5 minutes to test the strength of the Team ICO IPs

But why? HD version plays and looks good already.

Add some stuff to it and hell yeah. Fuck lemme cross that bridge

Not me.
I really hope they don't fuck it up.

A sequel would have been better of course but then we might have waited 8 years for it.

I subconsciously asked for it.
Didn't realized I wanted it until I was screaming at my screen a few mins ago.

tfw will have to buy sotc remaster or Sony will kill team ico for the poor sales in the last guardian

>or Sony will kill team ico for the poor sales
user...

I am 100% okay with this as long as they add some new content

It's time to bring back some of the cut Colossi

>they add online multiplayer

Not a sonyger but I'd rather kids today play as master piece rather than Antifa the game

I got it on PS2, I then got it on PS3 only because it came with ICO which I hadn't played before. Why the fuck would I get it AGAIN? Plus the young player base now is too used to hand holding " press X to win " mechanics in everything. It will definitely appeal to older people for a nostalgia factor though.

this

and this

Why do you have to force your politics into every thread, what is wrong with you people?

These remakes never have the same artistic soul the originals did. PS2 version still best version.

The game was actually envisioned with multiplayer, go watch some of the beta videos.

Here user
And this was the only good part of Sony E3 if you ask me

I'll get it if it has even one (1) new colossus.

You sjw niggers are the ones who forced politics in videogames

Autism.

might have to get a PS4 now

I don't have a PS3 so I never played the HD remaster

It's a remaster, not a remake.

me

>Why the fuck would I get it AGAIN?
probably because considering it's a remake, they could add the cut colossi they abandoned because of the original's budget

This. More colossus please.
Let us get the cool gimmicky bullshit before completing the game and having to do time trials, as well.

You mean the PS3 version? It has some issues with animations and other things because of the improved frame rate. If this is made from the ground up for PS4 it will run a lot smoother.

I was so close to ordering a ps4 until I saw monster hunter was a multiplat.

it's just babbies first political identity, every generation goes through it

lmao jesus christ

>question me and you're an sjw nigger!!!!!

maybe you're just fucking annoying did you ever think about that

they probably sorted out the controls and maybe added some of the colossi they couldn't originally include

>put ultra left wing proletariat uprising in game
>expect nobody to discuss it
The game is literally glorifying Antifa, those guys that took over a college and kidnapped it's president because he wouldn't ban white people.

Talking about its place in a game when it's LITERALLY THE CENTERPIECE OF THE STORY is perfectly legit.

I did, problem?

Those who wanted better framerate and that looked pretty since the PS2 graphics looked bad

Same. Just got the HD for Ico. I will only get the ps4 version in a cheap ass sale and if it is not some kinda of mess

It looked really fucking good if that was real gameplay.

We could've had Demon's Souls Remaster instead of this.

You can cross the bridge in the normal game. Just have to climb half of the tower.

The end gate just pushes you out with endless wind though.

stop lying, nigga. you were never going to order one anyway.

this is the most likely answer

oh he knows, he just doesn't want to accept it.

I'm on the fence, I'm either going to buy an Xbox one X or a Ps4 pro to go along with my computer.

This is making my autism bristle. The slightest change in any animations, colors, environments, mechanics or sounds.

who didn't? imagine if they add some of the unfinished colossi.

Lord.

Hype.

I was absurdly surprised at how the game looks so close to the PS2 version already. Goes to show how absolutely stunning the original game was.

This game is an absolute cult-classic, and I would go as far as saying that it is the best game on the Playstation 2. However, the only reason to remake it would be restoring cut content.

>HD version plays
>good
No. The controls on the PS3 version are jacked up to hell and nearly unplayable.

Come on cut Colossi.

Dumb american nigga that's the fucking PAL version. It's harder on purpose. Same with Ico, the NTSC version is incomplete. Sorry you got gypped but that's Sony deadlines for you.

Me.
Suck a basket of dicks and then go lay down in a thornbush and set it on fire.

>bought a PS4 for Last Guardian
>it genuinely sucked, one of the worst games I've played in a long while
>mfw this remake will probably do something horrible to the gameplay like the port but I'll buy it anyway

Wander's run looks bad. We in for it now.

Never asked for it but now that it has been shown to me I want it right now.

No, its a remake already was a remaster go look at the trailer, brand new engine

If this remake doesn't have all of the colossi that were cut from the original game, it will be shit

The PAL version of SotC was horribly fucked up too, so if that's true then it doesn't matter really.

Still fucking sucks.

I don't think we will be getting any more colossi, since I remember reading that if they were to add more, they'd have to change the entire map

They could have just made like an actual sequel, if they're gonna' dedicate all that time to remaking it....

It's ok when Sony does it, again, and again, and again, and...

Have you considered that sometimes things are cut because they weren't very good?
I'm not saying that this is the case, but I've noticed that most Sup Forums posters complain about cut content universally as if it's always a negative, but shit gets cut all the time and it might be for the best.

These remakes make an attempt to imitate the original art, usually without actually being created by the original artists. The thought that goes into informing artistic decisions is as important as the art itself, and that can't be re-created by a team of people assigned to HD-ify a game. Usually some defining aspect of the game goes missing when these HD versions are made.

There's this brazilian guy on youtube who has been playing this game since release, not only that, he hunted down the promo disc where the phoenix/bird colossus was shown, before this they only had a super low res shot of it with a watermark from a dead website.

He does "mysteries" "curiosities" and explores the unused squares of the SOTC map on his videos, i bet he's masturbating like crazy right now.

I'm hyped, great seeing good studios get matched up with established IPs

Is Ueda involved in this project? Would they even be able to put in cut content and do it justice without him?

They need to have more Colossi. 16 isn't enough.

Me

Sony after TLG bombed harshly. I guarantee if TLG was a success they wouldn't be remaking it

I love that guy's shit. Fucking madman.

I did so go fuck yourself. It's been one of my favorite games since I was 13 and I'm so fucking ready for this

seeSOTC is easy as FUCK to remake since they have the original code so they're doing that. it's nothing more than recouping costs and it's a shame. Especially since the remake looks horrible.

link?

>actually believing Sup Forums is invading/disrupting threads and it's not native posters trolling thin-skinned faggots such as yourself

on that note FUCK YOU NIGGER

link

>all that time
They'll just bump resolution up to meme 4K and add some shillty ENB like filters.

They had several colossi almost done but they had moderate to minor issues that they couldn't finish before release. They probably have more than enough time work out the kinks. The pig and Phoenix colossi are notable examples of this.

Me, this is the one remake I've been hoping for. I never had a sony console besides the psp and vita until i got a ps4 and Shadow of the Colossus always looked really fun

I'm just surprised at how terrible the trailer was.

For a game that's known for it's 'artsy' feel, immersive landscapes and moody soundtrack they sure went all out with the FLIPPY CLIMBY STABBY TIME.

I saw the tower and it took me a second to realize what it was.

Then I was the most hyped I've been in years. Felt good.

that was the only thing that looked good in sony's shitty conference

In this case it's the only thing that could possibly justify this remake's position. And in the case of SotC, it's much more likely that the colossi were cut for time and budget rather than quality.

Nomad Colossus, iirc he also found the beta mountains, can't remember if he also found the beta dam or not.

If it were the original developers working on it I'd support their inclusion, but that isn't the case. It's best if they don't.

everybody who likes the original

the original game runs at like 15 fps fyi

surprised? its a conference for western gamers

I don't even have a PS4.

PC release when? I'll pay $40.

I know that this won't happen but I want the cut colossi in the game or for them to possibly add new ones.

Yeah, Nomad is cool. I like those channels that hyper focus on a game like him and Pannen. Anyone know any similar ones?

It's a fucking shallow androids = minorities metaphor. Just like every fucking cyberpunk story ever made. The only reason people are getting upset is because of current events in current year.
The only ones who are injecting politics into this are you. Stop it. No one cares.

Can't go wrong by remaking a good game.

Unless you're Bethesda and keep porting your game to every system while acting like it's new and interesting while begging people to keep buying it over and over. What the fuck.

How could they? It looks like the exact same game with better graphics

Me

How do you guys not know of Nomad? He has turned Ico's games inside fucking out.
youtube.com/channel/UCAjQBp_aBBpoW4_Iaqami2A
Where was it confirmed that Ueda wasn't working on it? While he did leave Sony he came back for The Last Guardian and he had the old team/GenDesign with him to work on it.

No we're annoyed because it has zero fucking subtlety and it looks like a generic summer action movie that just discovered emotions.

sony owns the ip and the team who developed it

Who's developing the remake, lads?

>Zero subtlety
Yes? That's exactly what cyberpunk stories do. It's shallow shit.

The original PS2 game could barely keep a stable framerate, so a remake is more than welcome. Ironically the PS4 might not be able to keep a stable framerate either.

>Remake
>Wander still pulls his bow and arrows out of hammerspace
For fuck's sake

Japan Studio + Bluepoint