>Detroit Become Human
>God Of War Gameplay
>Spiderman Insomniac gameplay
+ other stuff I forgot

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pdZQ98mWeto
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>not a single mention of The Last of US

I think TLOU, DS, Bloodborne stuff is for PSX. They really want people to watch that conference. I could be wrong though

>no FF7
>no KH3
>no TLoU2
>no Kojimbo ruse
>no RDR2
>no Bully 2
>no DMC5
I need to stop coming to Sup Forums for pre-E3.

Sony did say Japanese games were going to be a big thing this year at E3 if I recall. They hyped us

>Spider Man
>Mon Hun that I can get on PC

I don't care about anything else and I wasn't impressed by anything else. Every Sony game feels so soulless now they all use the same looking graphics and same style of movement. They have no character.

>MICROSOFT'S CONFERENCE WAS SHIT
>NO EXCLUSIVES LOL
>UH NO ACTUALLY MONHUN TOTALLY COUNTS SONY WON SOMY MUM

Has anyone seen or got a copy of Chikorita poster's updated list of announced games?

>Disney cucked Sony by making the KH3 trailer be at D23 instead of E3

This Days Gone game looks far too similar. Makes no sense to put them in the same conference.

They shoul've pushed that using the environment shit to get rid of mass amounts of zombies more. From what I read the game seems more in the vein of Dead Rising.

>only reveal is Mon Hun Worlds
>not exclusive
Why did I buy a PS4 Pro again?

>sports
>cars
>old game
Uncharted sucks
>DLC
>casual hunter
>remake of decade old game
>movie
I liked Son of War
>QTE black spider man
That was fucking awful.

Am I crazy or was every single thing they showed 2018? Will they just run this year's conference next year?

>Days Gone
It shouldn't fucking exist.

They spent 1/3 of the fucking conference on Uncharted and This generic zombie game.

I'm so fucking pissed.

>Last year conference
>God of War
>Uncharted
>Days Gone
>Spider Man
>Detroit

>this years conference
>God of War
>Uncharted
>Days Gone
>Spider Man
>Detroit

>Next years conference
>God of War
>Uncharted
>Days Gone
>Spider Man
>Detroit

I'm so pissed.

Dont think anyone espectd that SotC remake. That and MH were the only things I cared about that they showed.

Happy to see monster hunter back on ps4 even if it's multiplat, Definitely looks more open worldish/less traditional and if its pretty much mh online i might be sold, mostly because my pc can't handle it, don't like the xbox and the ps4's just two fiddy. Everything else fuckin' bombed tho. Like it wasn't terrible but beyond maybe the SoTC remaster everything was just a constant stream of meh's.

High hopes for ninty tomorrow else we're ending on a pretty low note all around.

>ont think anyone espected that SotC remake
It's a remake user. They just needed to bring the Ico/SotC collection to the PS4 and not charge us $60 again.

I'm guessing(hoping) a lot of these games are going to come out in the first half of next year. So hopefully it's mostly new games next year

this, I cant fucking believe they just handed E3 to ubi and nintendo like this

what the fuck was that. Seriously. What the actual fuck was that. They had glorious KH3 footage potential and they didnt even fucking use it. Where were the eastern games

Already forgot about HZD, don't care for DLC unless its $10 or less.

Only other thing I gave a shit about was BB2. But Sony still has two unspecified exclusives in the next two days so who knows

This conference gave nothing new and surprising, wasted so much time on shit we don't care about, gave us shit we didn't want, and gave shitposters an oil rig of shitposting fuel against nintendo

all i wanted was devil may cry 5

Same games they showed last year, biggest surprise is a multiplat

No Bloodborne 2, no DMC5, no FF7R, still no Deep Down

Where the fuck where the Jap games in general? you fuckers kept saying Sony would win due to Japan but they showed 99% Western shit

>DLC IS JUST HORIZON IN SNOW
Fuck me.

Matterfall looks cool.

Also I would've switched Detroit with Hidden Agenda (the new game from the Until Dawn guys). Looks much more fun than David Cage sucking his cock again.

>Next Years Conference
>God of War
>Last of Us 2
>Days Gone
>Spider-Man
>Detroit

fixed it for you

Last of Us is just Uncharted with Zombies

Sony has gotten to complacent at the #1 spot. Shits going to hit them hard if they dont get their act together.

I missed the pc gaming show. What monster hunter got announced?

I thought it was alright. They kinda just showed the same things as last year, just with a bit more information. Spider-Man looks like fun and MonHun was kinda cool. But nothing else really interested me at all.

I agree, they're saving stuff for PSX. Time to wait for december 9th, guys.

Speak for yourself. I'm looking forward to most of those games.

>They kinda just showed the same things as last year, just with a bit more information.
>I thought it was alright...

I missed the conference
>Monster Hunter Worlds
>Spiderman Insomniac gameplay
give me the quick rundown

>people expecting bloodborne

literally why? from said they were focusing on new projects and are taking a break from souls / bb for now

Isn't this every E3 though? Seriously asking, I stopped watching that shit 3 years ago.
>paying for a ticket to sit and be fed fluff ads for games to be released in 6months+
I've never understood.

KH3 trailer next month at Disney's D23 event. And Im sure jap devs will have stuff at TGS. PSX will just be more of the same shit we just saw plus TLoU2.

People tend to forget that they really dont care about E3 anymore, they save all their good shit for their yearly conferences.

They are absolutely nothing alike.

>expecting huge Jap announcements at E3 and not at TGS

You're just as retarded as the IGN journos saying they were expecting Bloodborne 2

Spiderman was basically a more cinematic Arkham Asylum with enemies ragdolling harder. Most of what we saw were scripted sequences.

Monster Hunter Worlds is a multiplat that isn't being developed by the mainline Monster Hunter team. It seems to put more emphasis on tracking the monster, but the """tracking""" didn't seem much more involved than following Witcher-style stink trails. We'll have to wait and see if it's just casual garbage.

But I bought a PS4 Pro to play games not to wait years for games.

Did you even bother to read my post before posting? I thought this was the non-shitposting thread.

Everytime

Everytime Sonyfags claim all these Jap games at E3 & then say wait for TGS

Fuck off

That you already knew about since last year?

People take memes an image macros fucking seriously. It makes no sense, but they really do live and breathe by this shit.

Monster Hunter Worlds is pretty cool. Its on Xbone and PC too.
DLC shit for Uncharted and Horizon.
Shadow of the Colossus remake. Not a port of the remaster, a full on remake with the The Last Guardian engine.
Spiderman looked cool, but was nothing but QTE prompts to do things while moving around.

Nah, PSX has been pretty good since it's mostly about all the non-mainstream shit.

I did. You called the conference alright and you said you only liked two games.

You're an idiot.

have you ever played either?

Why the fuck would you buy a system unless you know what game you want to play?
Why the fuck would you expect an ADVERTISING CONVENTION to reveal soon to be released games that you have never heard of?

What is even the point of E3 anymore? Was anything "revealed" this year even a secret?

You just got a KH trailer this month and you're getting another trailer next month, and besides, the SE conference is tomorrow

>Why the fuck would you buy a system unless you know what game you want to play?
I have some basic assumptions that the system maker will make sure a certain amount of games come out in a periodic matter, the first half of 2017 has been great, but nothing that NEEDS a PS4 Pro for, I was hoping they would prove the advantage eventually and I'm still left playing essentially PS3 games

>Shadow Of The Collosus Remake

I missed the conference, is it a reMAKE or reMASTER?

Way better graphics, but it's technically a remaster unless they really change it up, i hope they add the cut content back

Who cares, we've all played it before and if the PS4 had bc we could play the Ico/SotC collection.

TGS kek

They are remaking the game.
youtube.com/watch?v=pdZQ98mWeto

>falling for the "new upgraded console that you HAVE to have to play gayms!"
>being a market sheep
There are plenty of games to play on the system, unless you are an autistic Sup Forumsirgin. As for muh 4k gayms, you are retarded for falling for the marketting meme.

Marketing memes are literally the only thing sustaining the gaming industry at this point
>muh VR
>muh waggle
>muh 4K

I'm not saying it was the best E3 conference in the world, idiot. It was okay.

God of War looked like the best thing out of this conference for me. Spiderman was alright but kinda disappointing.

>graphics

>I'm not saying it was the best E3 conference in the world

No shit. I literally just quoted you saying it was alright. Which implies it wasn't a disaster.

aka you're dumb. All you liked was a capeshit qte moonswinging spiderman and monster hunter. Which is on PC. Don't pretend like your wording wasn't garbage. Either you're an idiot or you're fanboying way too hard. Word your posts properly before you snap at me, dipshit.

Why would it have changed since then? I mean I understand there weren't many surprises but I also wasn't expecting any with all their upcoming shit they need to push. What they showed was good so I don't understand how anyone can complain about ~60min of nothing but games. I remember when people would complain that these conferences took far too long and were mostly the CEO talking.

it was fine in that they just shows games and didn't bullshit around like every other conference, but the games they shows sucked and there were no real surprises. no fromsoft exclusive, no dmc, no resi 2. monhun and sotc were the highlights, but meh.

Wew. Alright here (You) go. (You) can have this (You) here. Man (You) must have really wanted it.

FUCK YOU! YOU THOUGHT THE CONFERENCE WAS FUCKING OKAY??? IT WAS A DISASTER REEEEEEEE.

>Nintendo

Nice try kiddie

Xbox wound up having more japanese games. Where is a wojak xbro when you need it?

Well I was hoping they'd announce a price drop for the slim and the pro.

SotC remake and God of war look cool. Spider-Man should be fun but it looks so much like Arkham's combat and stealth.