youtube.com/watch?v=RclFBkyzhbU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The mosque has no personality

What even is it?

>VR

that's why

This looks like it was inspired by redwall, Im ok with that

xD

I noticed that too. Perhaps the audio was still on the feed instead of the audience? It looked really charming.

cute ratto

This is going to be sleeper hit of the year.

>Point and click game with VR controls disguised as a Zelda clone

I'd rather just have a Zelda clone.

What was that game about the rat wearing armor? This kind of reminds me of that.

That was awkward as fuck. But that's what you get for a Rabbibitui

Cup head already show release date too
I don't care Sup Forums like they never really care video game

youtube.com/watch?v=RclFBkyzhbU

I wanna fuck that mouse

POST CUTE VIDEO GAME RAT BOIS

Maybe because you don't play as the fucking action mouse and instead play as a fucking blue alien thing with a helmet nobody cares abou

Reminds me of those gifs I often see on here of that mouse in full plate armor fighting things in tunnels, anyone have those gifs?

Ghost of a Tale

This was the best looking thing apart from SoTC and Monster Hunter, too bad it's VR shit

Is it exclusively VR? It looks cute, I would play it, and draw lewds of it maybe

I don't wanna buy no fucking vr thingamajig tho

It was cute as fuck, one of the few games that didn't contain "lol gunshots, explosions and '''impressive''' immersive story telling with a dash of violence and REALISM". My ears were bleeding out.

Remind me never to wear headphones in a Sony conference ever again. Hoping for the best for this little critter, it's a shame that people will shove it aside just because "lol vr game".

>Third person action.
>VR

Most "game" game they showed. At least you have to do something to progress instead of QTE against the world.

This was unironically the best game of E3 so far, but it's on VR so literally no one will play it.

draw lewds of it now

Most memorable thing Sony showed IMO (wow, that sucks then), but forced-""VR"" is what ruined it.

The fact 3D platformers are coming back is the best news e3 could've shown

At least someone didn't walk out with a toy mouse

The press reactions in the crowd showed just how shit most journalists opinions are. Monster Hunter World: nobody in the audience cared. SotC remaster: nobody in the audience cared. New CoD in WW2 that we've already seen 1000 times: everyone screaming like apes.

Am I the only one who thought this was The Tale of Despereaux?

Because VR

the only games that got some reaction from the crowd were call of duty and god of war
fuck

Did you notice how 40% of the audience had varying shades of dyed hair? These people don't play games outside of Bejeweled.

I thought so too for a brief sec

no me too
i still don't know what it's actually called, i've only seen the screenshots and the montage at the end of the conference

>VR
That's not the issue. The issue is that it's PSVR, the worst VR headset out there except for Mobile. If this were cross-plat for all HMD's then things would be different.

They call it Moss because it's as fun as watching moss grow.

A cute mouse game already exists.

it's called Moss

It's the Secret of Nihm VR

I will pick it up if there's a non VR mode

It looks so cute!

>vaporware

>early access

Fuck, got excited for nothing.

I though it was that?

It looks like a game you can finish in 10 orless hours, then what the hell are yoi going to do after that son? scratch your fucking testicles the rest of the year?

>Mossflower VR
if someone had asked me as a kid what the best possible video game that I could imagine of would be it would probably be this.

>literally developed by one guy
He needed the funds, still looks better than this shit.

Do we really know if the VR part is mandatory?

and it was the best looking game in the whole conference, too bad its VR

This. A thousand times this. I seriously cannot get this point across enough.

It was cute as fuck but it's VR game so immediately almost nobody cares. VR is a meme, nobody really likes it, outside of a very extremely small minority of people who i guess. As it stands right now, not only is VR a little expensive but it's just not worth it at all, VR is still very shitty and sloppy. Maybe 10 years from now it'll improve a lot but as for now virtual reality is still waaaaaaay way off.

Redwall game is also in (slow, but constant) development.

So is he going to finish it or what?

>We will never have a proper, heavy, lovingly made Redwall game

It's honestly kinda cute and probably the most interesting thing they showed off but alas Not worth investing in VR even for cute moose

More like Mossflower amirite

seriously?

Would've been legitimately happy for it if it wasn't VR.

That game came out a year ago.

Don't worry, they will announce the "Super" non-VR version next year.

>It looks like
>look
>like
well that's good. because you should have time to do with your real life too isn't it ?

U wot, I need this so badly

Cuz who gives a fuck about VR? If this was a regular PS4 game it'd be hyped to Hell and back.

THIS
glorified point and click game

This fox looks gay but i agree

Made by Soma Games. They are currently focusing on feel, art direction, how the aminals would move, and what the overall tone will be. Actual gameplay is not done as of now.

I can relate.

Happened to me when i graduated from high school.

VR, user

The game looks cute, but having a VR headset to play the game kills it. Same thing with the other games that uses VR, but are in 3rth person

At this point they're blatantly using virtual reality in order to attract people to games even if they shouldn't be done this way.

Make VR optional, put it on PSN for $10 or less, it'll sell like hotcakes. Why is Sony so stupid?

Still namefagging and tripfaggin on the worst camel racing forum, I see.

Fuck you.

>no one clapped
I HATE PEOPLE. I MUST BUY THIS QT RAT GAME NOW

>LOL REAL LIFE DUDE
Wow return to facebook and your closest bar brah

The devs forgot to pay the clap shills.

Camel racing?

If it wasn't VR and you actually played as the mouse it would be a pretty interesting game and i bet a lot of people would be excited for it. Playing as a cute mouse with a sword killing things, exploring castles/ruins, solving puzzles and progressing through. Would be great.

But no, devs literally wasted a golden opportunity. Don't even control the mouse, you're some outsider just watching and moving things around for the mouse, then they make it VR to boot. What a fucking tremendous waste.

The audience that E3 is intended for is not the kind of audience that frequents Sup Forums.

E3 has been for the (forgive me for using this) normies for a decade now.

This is a game where that masked fucker from Chihiro's movie decides to fuck the shit up out of that mouse.

They're out ahead and they think that makes them untouchable, it's going to bite them in the ass pretty soon though, people are starting to get tired of their shit.

LONG LIVE MOUSE SOULS

Knowing this makes my soul feel a little bit better. Thanks user

I'd fuck the shit out of that mouse too

I'd buy this at once if it weren't for VR, as everyone else has said.

This and MonHun were the only remotely interesting things at sony's press conference

This was my first thought too! That'd make for a great game if it was in the hands of the right studio.

It was cute but

>VR
>no clear reason to be VR

Let be honest user, the fucking audience was fucking dead all the whole time. Literally no hype until spiderman

>tripfag doesn't even get the joke or reference that is a staple of the site
What a surprise. If you're retarded enough to be a tripfag and attention whore, naturally you're too stupid to even understand the site.

I would play it if I had VR.
But VR is shit so I won't and can't.

Shame, rip cute mouse.

Two letters.

VR.

I liked a lot the idea
It reminds me of The Last Guardian

what was that other sony game from a previous E3 (2015 or 2016) that had fighting mice? I remember it was underground

Seriously. As soon as I saw monster hunter I was sure there would be roars from the audience. I'm not even a monster hunter fan but to say that its a popular series is an understatement. And Nothing.

Same with the SotC remake. And same silence.

>It looks like a game you can finish in 10 orless hours
how do you deduce this from a 50 second trailer

>then what the hell are yoi going to do after that son? scratch your fucking testicles the rest of the year?
i don't know about you m8 but i can afford to buy more than one game a year

>pleasing so many girls at once.gif

>mfw have VR and will play cute mouse game

>not confirmed for anything other than PSVR
rip mouse/rabbit thing

That's not what I meant
It looks like typical indie game that can be finished fast, sure it might be a good ride, we don't know yet.
The issue is that this year was lacking and for us that aren't LOL DUDE GO OUTSIDE seems very awful.

Joke's on you, thanks to the crickets response it got Sony will probably cancel it now.

Getting vr just for it desu