Why didn't they remaster Undertale before porting it?

Why didn't they remaster Undertale before porting it?

Other urls found in this thread:

fangamer.com/products/undertale-ps4-vita
limitedrungames.com/collections/games
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

remasters stink

Effort

2nd post, best post

If it were the same game but looked like the OP it'd be better

Yeah but i kinda like the aesthetic it already had that remake in the OP is really bad.

>It's getting released on PS4 instead of Switch

Weird choice imo

Nintendo is out of touch with its fanbase. I assume Sony reached out to Toby and gave him a bag of money or two for this.

Nintendo conference is tomorrow

i wanna fuck that fish

What?
When did they announce that?????

60 million consoles sold. Not weird at all.

ROBOT*

GOTEBOY*

kys nigger faggot

>not thinking the robot is the best pick

the robot is literally a guy, you homosexual cum slurper

the hell is that bottom one

ITT: Sup Forums doesnt know shit

Allow me to educate you masses, The game is being ported by Fangamer, Who, like Limited Run games ahs reached out to Nintendo several times to port physical indies to their systems. Games such as Crypt of the necrodancer, Don't starve, and Furi were pitched to Nintendo via LRG and the studios behind them, and Nintendo flat out said no, they didnt see it profitable and wanted nothing to do with it. So, Sony was the only one who jumped on the train, Hnce why any physical indies handled by LRG, or Fangamer, are Sony only.

As such, like Shovel knight Vita: This is a limited run, and will only sell about 3000 copies before they're out entirerly, which means it'll all be gone day 1 and thats the end of it.

The more you know.

>Is a guy

So you didnt finish the game, got it. Metatton is Nastablooks sister who wanted a body, and to be famous, so she had alphys build her one, and MEttaton took its own personality. In short, she became a transgendered fag-ghost.

Yes this is in the actual game. Look it up.

wait, did sony announce an undertale port?

YIIK is an awful game, and there are physical indie games on Switch right now, bud. Shovel Knight is one of them.

Yes, PS4 and vita. Distributed through fangame,r and digital on Network

fangamer.com/products/undertale-ps4-vita

>it's not a guy! it's a girl's soul trapped inside a male body!
kys you colossal gay toe licker

>undertale
wow, this is so worth owning a ps4. could play undertale on a fucking toaster.

>and there are physical indie games on Switch right now, bud. Shovel Knight is one of them

Way to not read the post "bud" Those are contracted dealers who amde a deal to let nintendo sell their game. LRG are freelance resellers who sell the companies' games in physical medium, but go through a second party channel for big name publishers, who publish FOR them.

limitedrungames.com/collections/games

Nintendo just flat out doesn't want to paly ball, which leaves sony able to sweep up everything.

ive played the game many times and i know youre wrong, mettaton was napstas cousin and it was never even hinted towards that mettaton ever wasnt a guy

Dont shoot the messenger, shoot toby fox for making it. If you're in denial then do your own research.

can the autistic fanbase do it them selves?

there's already Undertale Red, Storyshift AU, and Undertale Yellow

nigger you are so retarded it hurts. you are right, it's a girl ghost inside a male body. that's still gay as fuck tho, faggot

hey, at least Undershit can fuck off away from Nintendo consoles

i rather a remake of the Mother trilogy

It is not, at any point, stated or implied that Mettaton is anything but male.