Fire Emblem Heroes

Bridal Banner ending soon, did you get the one you wanted?

When you guys are sniping, do you roll multiple times on the same colour?

Like if you're after greys, and get 3 come up, will you roll on all three of them, or just one then back out?

Rolling on just one will increase your pity chance obviously, and well, chances are there's NOT a 5* under there.

all 3

Roll them all.

I have gotten none
rolled like 80$ worth too

I got cucked by Jakob and Lucius

That costs an extra orb for pretty much no reason.

Yes, I got Charlotte, I even managed to get two.

One being -spd and the other is -atk.

I want to die.

Did the last one get autosaged? It seemed pretty active but died when I looked away for a bit.

Pushed off because of e3 spam.

Pretty sure it got bumped off of Sup Forums due to a million Sony threads being made all at once.

I don't follow E3, what's even happened? Everyone seems upset at Sony? Or not upset at them?

I have five fucking Lyns and zero Bardelia.

No, I only got a Charlotte.
Is her A skill any good or should I just give her spoon to someone?

You're better off researching yourself if you want an unbiased answer

Mostly the usual E3 shitposting and people having too high expectations.

Oh, I did with a random single pull.

Shitty IVs, tho.

> sniping fire blues
> gee should I roll all 3 blue orbs?

I got me my Bride Lyn. -ATK+SPD too.

I feel kind'a bad, I mostly ended up rolling because I got suckered into it from the fact that they're limited time units, but I ended up getting Cordelia, so that's good at least.

I really, really like Bunny-Lucina, she's adorable. But I've got Linde and Reinhardt, so I never use her, she just sits on the bench.

Maybe I should just minmax less.

Just rolled once

seriously?

>taking a picture of your phone

>every unit in tempest team has 2,000 HM and more SP than they could ever need
>want to use tempest to grind SP for my shittier units
>afraid of losing my rank/feathers

Rolled a lot of greys and didn't get any bridal units. Would be happy to get a kagero with decent IV but nah. Still just have a -atk one.

I know japan is on the other side of the world, but I didn't know their pictures were like that too.

Got a Bridelia. -HP+Def
Still ok though, pretty good with my Tharja

why would you lose your rank you dummy? your
points won't godown if you lose

>roll +att/-hp Klein
Great, but he's not fucking cordelia

Got Bridal Charlotte and Lyn within the first week. Barely got Cordelia and wondering if i'll get caeda before the end.

Is b.caeda any good?

40 orbs I earned and 60 I paid for and I didn't get any... so mad...

>>afraid of losing my rank/feathers
What? Is there a tempest rank? Or do you mean arena? Because those two are completely different things

She's about the same as Bucina, a pretty good, worse Linde.

Definitely worth if you don't have Linde or Reinhardt

There's a rank on Temepest yeah

There's a ranking for Tempest, too. It's just feathers, but it is a lot of feathers if you can deal with the grind.

I got bored of this mode and quit, building units again

Survival rank barely affects your score, so you could let your weaker units do 3 or 4 rounds before switching to your main team.

I don't really care about my rank, it's some free feathers, but whatever.

I've slowed down on it quite a bit, I'll get the QP seal and maybe see if I can get some of the orbs, but I'm gonna finish the GHB and other stuff too.

I actually do quite like the Tempest though, it's a challenge, but it's a pretty fun one and since you roughly know what you'll face, you can prepare reasonably well.

Was interesting to find out I really only have about 1.5 teams worth using though, I thought my depth was a bit more than that.

>did you get the one you wanted
Rolled for Lyn and got worst girl Cordelia, as expected. I'm ready for the bride banner to be replaced by a fresh source of suffering.

What if they bring in Daddy's little Death Machine?

Tempest mode teached me that soren is better than julia.

>take flying meme team into Tempest
>first map is easy, just some lances
>second map is all Archers

I'm loving all the new fanart.

Shouldn't you run at least one Iotes on a Flying team?

Let me just confess now
I have like 7000 points in tempest and have not beat Lunatic mode ONCE

There's some good stuff for sure

What's your Soren build like?

Delet this

That's not really that many points user. What's killing you? I understand the 7map mode can be pretty rough, but can you get through the 5map one?

What I do is I've got a team specifically setup to kill the final map. Then I use my normal/best team just to get there through the other 6 as fast as possible.

If, depending on enemy composition, they're able to beat the final map too, that's fantastic 705 points. But if they're not, then my specific team can come in and clear it, for 670 points instead. If worse comes to worse and I fuck up along the way, I just use any units I can to survive through, so long as I get to the final map it doesn't matter if I limp to the finish.

You could try something along those lines.

I use Sanaki/Azura and then two of Linde/Cecilia/Ryoma for the last map, but all of them could be replaced with others who fill the same role.

How long can you last if you did go lunatic? With a bonus unit, you can still get a decent amount a points if you make it to the last stage.

>7000
You're way behind the curve. Why aren't you playing on Lunatic? You can get a better score failing Lunatic than winning some of the lower difficulties.

I don't understand this

Got three Bridal Cordelias (2 were shit, other was +spd/-hp) and a Bride Lyn. Pretty stoked. Kind of wanted Charlotte because she seems like an amazing meme unit but didn't want to invest anymore orbs into it.

Because your rank will go down if other people get more cumulative points than you?

You're not alone. I've been playing since March and haven't skipped a day of playing but shitty rolls and unwillingness to grind have prevented me from getting a good team to do this shit with. I'm also F2P as well, but even then F2Ps have gotten OP meme teams

Any recommendations for iPhone light filters for when I want to burn my stamina before going to sleep?

Nino looks like a puppy.

Who /quitting as soon as they get quickened pulse seal/?

This tempest crap is boring the shit out of me.
Literally moving the same units in the same pattern hundreds of times.

wrong side you dummy

>She's about the same as Bucina, a pretty good, worse Linde.

Thanks user, tomorrow i'll have 5 orbs from daily so i'll try my luck for caeda.

Why iceberg? Surely memebow or draconic aura would be better.

So what are the chances of getting bridal Cordelia if I started right now?

Can't even do the 5 map lunatic run
I only have 2 teams for Tempest, the rest of my units are untrained vanilla nonsense. I think I usually got up to like the 4th map
Well shit, I guess I'll just try getting my ass kicked in Lunatic a bunch. Maybe I'll even get lucky and actually win one!

You could literally delete your account and reroll with the free starting orbs as much as you want until you got her. So theoretically 100%.

>Iceberg on -Res Soren with 25 res
Another why? The stat-dependent specials ought to only be used with stats over 30.

If you ritual hardcore, at least 3~4%.

>tfw your A and B teams job to Veronica and an unexpected hero saves your run
What's her name Sup Forums?

-Speed/+Res Kagero.

Got lucky and pulled 3 Bridal Cordelias(including one +Atk) and 1 Bride Charlotte (meh ivs). Gonna scrounge up whatever orbs I have left to get and try for Bride Lyn tomorrow.

Sanaki. Who was then promoted to Veronica assassination duty ever since.

The moment I saw her deal 42 damage and take literally 1, I knew it was going to be a good time.

Olivia

I'm mostly concerned about speed score; pic related. I was trying to grind SP for Lyn and Cordelia.

>ending on the 14th
Eh, don't think that I should even bother. I'd probably only get one at best, and as I understand it, you want a bunch of them to merge for really good stats. Guess I'll focus my time tomorrow on something productive.

Thanks for the reply.

fuck.

>charlotte +res/-hp
>cordelia +spd/-hp
>lyn +spd/-res

Got an extra Lyn that I don't know what to do with. Probably give Priscilla her skillset.

>Merging
Doesn't matter that much, as you'll need to roll 11 of them to get +4 to every stat. It's mostly important to reach high tiers in Arena. If she's just your waifu then do it. but if you have anything else to do, then do that instead

Why does everyone complain about this map?

>Charlotte's sprite has bigger tits than Camilla
I want to stuff money down her cakehole

just rolled a kagero and boey. Are they any good? got a +atk -res kage and +spd -atk negro

Oops

>+Atk kagero
Best there is
>-atk nignog
wew lad.

Kagero is great and will destroy any infantry unit with proper positioning. Boey is trash with a -atk bane.

This is exactly the fucking reason why I
'm promoting a Palla to 5* to give Olivia Ruby sword+ and WOM3

Tharja surviving hits, twice now. Leveled her only to find out she's -SPD, so she'll never be a 5* but still is useful.

Usually, my point team is supposed to fall apart for my bonus to jump in, but they insisted on proving their worth here.

I run a B.Cordelia as my main team along with Olivia so I never had a problem with it. It can easily hurt your speed and unless you can one shot at least two of them it's tricky to avoid getting hit, especially without a dancer.

The one where you're heading up a cliff or the one with walls in the middle is worse.

Sometimes (always) one of the flyers dicks around where you can't reach them, forcing you to waste a turn.

GIVE ME YOUR CHARLOTTE

Why dont you just surrender with a bonus unit + 3 trash then use that team?
I get 670 with it

Should I give pic related a spare, shitty IV Bridelia's Cupid Arrow+/Double Rally*? I want to make a sort of meme-support build with her since Cupid Arrow+ is only 1 point less than a Silver Bow+.
Was thinking Breath of Life 3 (spare 4* Felicia) to slap on her C.

My other Bridelia is +1 and she has her optimal build with Brave Bow+ so idk if merging is that worth.

Which difficulty would net me the most points with auto battle?

A charlotte with good IVs? Impossible.

Is she even useful though? Her HP skill seems interesting at least I guess

Yatta
Only 49,000 more points to grind!

>Oh, sorry. I was staring at you. You just remind me of someone I know, [Summoner].
>My husband? You're kidding, right?
>No, another tactician.

No husband confirmed. Mark and Hector btfo.

why bother, you got the big prize. 20 orbs isn't worth the added suffering.

15 orbs is a lot for a f2p. Also, I want the 8000 feather reward, so I don't have a choice but to keep going until the event is over anyway.

This. Just got 5* lucy and already wanting to kms.

Post >yfw Florina is on the grooms banner.

Fucking hell, I forgot about the ranking system.
>10,000 feathers for top 1000
wew

Because I abuse the reduced HP, even if takes a few points off.